InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Laying Down the Law ❯ SEQUEL NOTES ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Okay, now for a bit of information concerning the sequel and how this will all fit together/play in.

I'm going to build off of what Sango mentioned in chapter 8 (I think 8...?) about every kind of love having a dance. Each chapter is going to be named after and themed after a certain kind of dance; I thought an interwoven theme would be cool.

There will be three important new characters (I know, I know, you guys probably hate it when I do this, but its all going to be integral, I promise.) Each of them has a purpose and I'm sure you will grow to love all of them, just like your next Shitora or Ranbou.

There are a few things that I would like to do that you guys can help me with:

1) I would like to get an LJ group going and need help. This requires me getting an LJ, which can most certainly be done. I think most everyone I know has a livejournal, but how many of you do? Do we want to talk about this? I need people to help me manage the LJ group, since I am not exactly tech savvy. I can hold my own, but I'm sometimes a little downs when it comes to this kind of stuff.

2) I need a beta council, in case you couldn't tell. Those of you who want to help me beta, you're a god and I need you. Betas are blessings and I'm in need of a blessing quite soon. Together, we will get this thing to the IYGuild! I swear it!

3) I need profiles. I asked a few of you guys to send me profiles just to see what kind of responses I would get and I love you all because you helped me fine tune this. I will be taking the first 10 profiles I receive and you all will be Kagome's faithful followers. This is the format I need profiles to be in:

Name (first and last)
Demon/Human?:
If demon, what kind:
Height:
Build:
Hair Color:
Eye color:
Demeanor:
Feelings towards Kikyo:
Feelings towards Kagome:
Any crushes? C'mon, this would make it interesting:

Just so you know, the way this is going is like such: each core member of the gangs has a certain portion of the gang set aside to follow them. Rin has her portion, Sango hers and so on, same with the Fangs and all the other gangs. When Kagome takes over Kikyo's position, she inherits her portion of the Wildcats and now has to deal with them since the school year has started. That's where ya'll come in. If you decide that your character dislikes Kagome, then she will be cohorts with Enju, the ultimate Kagome hater. (Remember Enju? Late in the tv series, wolf demon girl, very brief appearance? That Enju.)

That's kind of how all of this is breaking down and I would dearly love input. My email is kolu02@yahoo.com and you can reach me there. The first people to email me will get first choices!

I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU'RE MY LIFE!

KOLU