InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life's Not Just A Party ❯ Let's Party ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“We're going to have some fun tonight right?!” Sango yelled over the pounding music of the car.
 
“HELL YEAH!!!” Kagome and Ayame answered.
 
Kagome was wearing baggy black jeans that fell a little on one side because they were to big, a black tube top with a white outline of a spade on it, black Vanz, and her hair down. Sango was wearing tight black leather pants, a pink tank top that said “I Bite” with a little black cat under it, some black high-heels, and her hair up in a high pony-tail. Ayame was wearing a white miny skirt, a red tank top with a pink heart on it, white Vanz, and her hair in pigtails.
 
“Kagome you should have let us pick something for you.” Ayame said from the back.
 
“Yeah Kagome, you have great legs you should show them off.” Sango said from the driver's seat.
 
“No way in hell was I gon'na let you two dress me up I would have ended up in a skirt short enough to show my ass.” Kagome laughed.
 
“No you wouldn't have.” Ayame snickered knowing full well that Sango and she would have dressed her up and that would be true and she wouldn't have liked it one bit.
 
“Ayame it's not nice to lie to our dear friend.” Sango said as she parked.
 
“See.” Kagome said as they walked up to the door ignoring the long line.
 
“Hey girls have fun and yo Spade don't start a fight in the middle of the dance floor.” The bouncer said as they walked past him.
 
“I'll try.” Kagome said smiling.
 
“Have fun and take the guy's advice.” Sango said as she and Ayame went to the dance floor.
 
Kagome waved them off as she went to the bar to get a drink.
 
~~
 
“Its time to have some fun!” Inuyasha laughed he got out of the car. He was wearing dark blue baggy jeans and a black top that said “There are better ways to die” under a no smoking sign, back and red Vanz, and a bandanna.
 
“And meet some girls.” Miroku said nodding. He was wearing black jeans, a dark purple top, and black and purple Vanz.
 
“And all of the above.” Kouga grinned as they walked in past the long line. He was wearing faded blue jeans, a white top, and white and blue Vanz.
 
“Have fun guys, and no groping girls, or starting fights.” The bouncer said.
 
“Yeah, yeah.” The guys said as they walked in.
 
Inuyasha, Kouga, and Miroku spread out threw the crowd without a pacing glance.
 
~~
 
Kagome had finished her drink and found Sango dancing alone and started dancing with her.
 
Sango soon got pulled away by a guy in a purple top, so she started heading off to the side when a guy pulled her back and started dancing with his arms around her waist so she stayed and danced with him.
 
That song ended but another faster song started up, and Kagome and the guy behind her started moving faster. Kagome thought it was odd to not have gotten a chance to see the guy behind her so tried to turn around, but he wouldn't let her so she thought to herself, “I'll finish this song then I'm going.”
 
“Calm down I'm not going to try anything.” The guy behind her breathed into her ear.
 
Kagome nodded and got more into the music forgetting everyone around her but the guy behind her.
 
The song ended and he let her go and told her to come with him to get a drink. Kagome lead the way, but some drunk grabbed a hold of her and slurred, “Hey B'BE DaNsss wIthS mE'.”
 
“Back off!” Kagome yelled trying to get away.
 
“AwWw B'BE aH don' Bite MuCsH” he slurred.
 
“Hey let go of her!” the guy said punching him in the face.
 
Kagome almost fell with him but the guy caught her. Kagome opened her eyes and looked up into gold ones.
 
“You ok?” the guy asked loud enough so she could hear over the music.
 
Kagome nodded, and they started to the bar again but this time he kept a hold of Kagome.
 
“I'm Inuyasha.” He said once they were about a foot away from the dance floor.
 
“Kagome.” She said with a smile. “Thanks for getting me away from that guy.”
 
“No problem.” Inuyasha said as they walked up to the bar.
 
“Spade what did you do?” The bouncer asked as he walked up to them and sat next to her.
 
“Not' tin Jet just a drunk.” Kagome said with a small laugh.
 
“Well I guess Inuyasha stopped being an ass long enough to save yours.” Jet said with a grin.
 
“Aww come on Jet you gon'na chase girls away from him talking like that.” Kouga said walking up with Ayame.
 
“Not funny Kouga, not that you're much better.” Inuyasha smirked.
 
“You guys make yourselves look so good.” Kagome said rolling her eyes.
 
Inuyasha looked at her his smirk still in place, “I think us dancing is the best way to make me look good.”
 
“Oh Kagome that was you dancing with him I thought it was. You really got into it; I was waiting for you to start showing him some real moves.” Ayame said with a sly smile.
 
“Shut it!” Kagome said jumping up.
 
“Oh Kagome you wouldn't hurt me.” Ayame said smiling.
 
“Oh believe me I would.” Kagome said grinning.
 
“You hentia you touch me again and I'll kill you.” Sango said with Miroku behind her.
 
“We were just dancing.” Miroku said smiling.
 
“You groped me.” Sango said trying to be calm then she looked at Kagome then at Ayame. “Kagome no killing Ayame.”
 
“Yeah, sure I'll try.” Kagome said backing down.
 
Miroku's phone rang and he answered it.
 
“Miroku speaking.”
`Miroku it's your phone you fool. Now get out of there now.'
“Why?”
`You enjoy not having bullet holes in you right?'
“Yeah, Sesshomaru, fine we'll leave.”
`Good.' *click*
 
“Guys lets go.” Miroku said putting his phone in his pocket.
 
“Sesshomaru?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Yeah not good we better leave.”
 
“Then let's go.” Kouga said looking over at Ayame, “Hope to see you again.”
 
“Same here.” Ayame said with a smile.
 
“Bye my lady.” Miroku said kissing Sango's hand.
 
“Don't call me lady.”
 
Inuyasha walked up to Kagome and whispered, “See ya around, and next time I wan'na see those moves.”
 
“In your dreams.” Kagome smiled.
 
“Good I have a reason to go to bed tonight.” Inuyasha said as he walked away.
 
“They were nice.” Ayame said as she sat down.
 
“Kagome you were so into dancing you didn't even see me I was right there.” Sango said looking at her.
 
“Just let it die would you.” Kagome said looking around.
 
“Why don't we go I don't like how they were acting?” Sango said leading the way.
 
“Ok.” Kagome said as Ayame nodded.