InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love in strange places ❯ In the future ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10

They arrived there shortly, Kagome stopped and untransformed taking her humanoid shape.

"First me Sesshomaru and Rin will go then the rest ok? They all nodded because they couldn't wait to see the wonderous world of tomorrow….For Sesshomaru any ways. The kids have heard many things from Shippo about his treat called…Chau..ko..lat… and they could not wait to taste some of the other ones betting that they would probably taste ten times better.

Sesshomaru picked up Rin and hopped into the well following Kagome. The children peered over the well's rim and they saw pretty blue lights flashing through it. After a few seconds they were getting restless , Sora was about to cry because she thought her mother had left her behind. But soon a commotion inside the well and Kagome's scent assaulted their nose. They quickly grabbed onto Kagome as she hopped back in. They all clung on to their mother as strange horrible smells over flooded their senses.

Sesshomaru pulled her and the pups closer to them for his father instincts kicked in as new smells that he did not understand flew to him.

"calm down it's alright." She said soothingly knowing how much the scent of humans bothered him. She never knew they smelled so bad though she was sort of use to it by now. She carried the pups into her house as she closed the door behind them.

"Momma, Grandpa, Sota! I'm home!." But nobody answered. Then she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She went over to the ivory colored kitchen top and picked up the neat folded note, her forehead wrinkled as she glanced over her mother's neat writing.:

Dear Kagome,

We are at your Aunt's house visiting her for it's summer vacation now. We shall stay there for a month, but your cousin Yusuke and his companions will be visiting you for a while also. Your cousin's human so don't scare him honey. Here is three hundred yen for your supplies to feudal Japan, see you real soon sweetie.

Unconditional Love,

Aiko

P.S. did you find a mate dear, because all demons around you age have a mate.

Kagome blush at the last comment thinking about what her mother would do if she found out her daughter was alone at home…….with the Taiyoukai of the Western Land. Sesshomaru took notice of her blush about her finding a mate, he secretly smirked at the idea.

"Well it looks like we got the whole house to our selves." She said to them as she turned around. No one was listening for the children were running through out the house rough housing. She decided to take this chance to explain to Sesshomaru modern technology.

"This is the T.V… it's a box where moving pictures are seen..* wait a minute I can transfer my memories telepathically like my father taught me* She raised her hand to his forehead and focused on all the information she had on the modern world.

"I see.." was all he could say, because he was overwhelmed at how intelligent the humans have become. As they went out side to call the children in she announced that they would be going to the mall to get new clothing. But first she had to conceal their demon features ears, fangs, tails, and claws. After an hour of persuading them Sesshomaru came out of the room in a white muscle shirt that hugged his firm chest and abs, and a baggy pair of jeans and a sweatband to hide his moon. Sora was wearing a pretty yellow sun dress that went with her hair. Rin was wearing a pink t-shirt and jeans skirt. Shippo and Manei were both earing jeans and t-shirts. They all now had whitish black hair except Sesshomaru who refused to look even more like a human. Kagome's jaw dropped at the sight of him *he's so….hot!eeee! bad kagome get your mind out of the gutter!* Sesshomaru mentally smirked as she blushed. Kagome was wearing a royal blue halter top with black sweatpants and her hair pulled back from the top half.

They were all set and they went into the car and headed towards the mall. Arriving there the children were awe striken and many people were staring and pointing at them, but both their faces were indifferent.

"He's so hot…she is so beautiful…I want silver hair…who are they"

Sora clinged to her mother while the boys ran beside them.

"Kagome!" they all turned to see her 3 friends running towards her. "who is he, wow he's so cute….are these your cousins?" Eri was checking him out but quickly turned away when Sesshomaru glared at her with one of the gaze that would kill off an Oni.Before Kagome could answer them Sesshomaru beat her to it" they are mine and Kagomes"

"Kagome you have a DAUGHTER? Why didn't you tell us!..oh so that's why you turned Hojo down so many times." She had a sweatdrop down the back of her head, it was obvious they did not notice the three other Children except Sora who had clung her self to her mother.

"Momma can we go now?" a little voice said and Kagome's friend's eyes widen at the sight of Manei and the other children. They were all pretty annoyed at the ningens who were bugging mother.

"Well I got to go" She sped off towards the clothing department before her friends could do anything. After a couple of hours of Shopping Sesshomaru was no where to be seen. Kagome carried the two smallest children and led them to look for Sesshomaru.

Meanwhile he was in the jewelry department, he had somegold coins and wanted to buy a ring for Kagome because he knew that a woman who `suppoively' had children woud be tormented if she was not married. And a ring signified that. He walked pass countless rings each more disgusting than the next.

Then there it was….a pure gold ring with a huge diamond closed within two sapphires cut in the shape of a crescent moon and beside them were two red tear drops shaped ruby.

"My I help you sir?" asked the manager.

"Yes I would like to purchase that ring." He said pulling out gol coins.

Five minutes later he walked out of the shop in search of Kagome ignoring the lustful looks of the other females were giving him. A minute later he was face to face with a mad Kagome and 4 very hyper kids.