InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mate Hunting ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

<< Authors Notes: I put together a different story line for this piece, with different character focal points. This one is a Sesshoumaru/Kagura pairing. Let me know what you think. >>
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sesshoumaru's Perspective~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not one to allow others to take control, especially in crucial moments such as this, I stood in front of her without hesitation. The others seemed to feel the need to protect what I was more than capable of defending myself, regardless; I am willing to allow them to assist. With so precious an object to protect this Sesshoumaru is more than willing to concede and take assistance, but I will be in charge.
As commanding as can usually be expected from me I state to the object, “Stay behind this Sesshoumaru.” Though it would be no surprise if it decides to escape my unfailing protection and run about like the fool it is. What more can one expect?
The battle continues in front of me, while I simply dismember anyone dim-witted enough to think they can pass me unscathed. I may not be the most enthusiastic of fighters, but I know how to protect my interests. My half-brother continues to defeat the enemy without hesitation regarding his current obsession cowering behind me. At least my object isn't hiding by choice; his wench has to be the most useless living creature I have ever been unfortunate enough to meet.
I suppose the fact that she is stopping my object from falling to the ground is logic enough in allowing her to remain behind me, but she is aware I am offering no protection for her, only my object. Since the numbers have started to die down I state to my half-brother, knowing he can hear me, “Finish them, this Sesshoumaru is growing bored of these parasites and has much better things to do.” Though there is always a chance his inferior hearing will make it difficult.
I cannot be blamed for his short comings; after all they are no faults of mine. If his mother hadn't been so substandard then my half-brother wouldn't have so many inadequacies. Regardless, I am growing bored. I decide that none of this scuffle is worth my time and turn around and grab the one reason I am here. With it in my arms I turn around and finish of the four remaining demons with my poison whip.
How my weakling half-brother cannot manage such a minor problem on his own astounds me, though I shouldn't be surprised. With such mediocre genetics coming from one parent, one must lower the expectations. Not everyone can have the same strong parentage as I.
I feel I should explain my half-brothers inferiority before I leave, “This Sesshoumaru is not surprised with your lack of skills.” I'm sure that non-sense he is spewing in nonsensical, and I thus ignore it and leave the vicinity before I am unfortunate enough to be forced to listen to his dribble.
I have much better things to do than humor the idiocy that is my familial mistakes. The object in my arms starts to moan as I place it into the passenger seat of my BMW; I just really hope she doesn't get blood on the upholstery. Though is will not be her own, I am un-responsible for any disgusting fluids she might of picked up off my half-brothers wench.
As I get into the drivers seat I take a subtle whiff and notice no strong odors. She must not have had as much contact with my brothers' wench as I thought. I start driving home when she starts to shift a bit in her seat, I assume she will be awaken soon and then I will be forced to discuss her mistakes again.
This isn't the first time I've had to save my idiotic wench; she seems to enjoy causing mischief. From the very beginning I should have known she would be nothing but trouble. While I wait for her to wake I begin to reminisce.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fiftieth Annual Takahashi Banquet~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once I spotted her at the Fiftieth Annual Takahashi business banquet I knew she was mine, she may not agree or cooperate, but she eventually will have no choice. She'll be mine ultimately, so all this struggling will be for naught.
During the banquet I spent the beginning portion trying to refrain from killing a female dog-demon, who could not understand the concept of personal space. While trying to distract myself, I saw the attractive figure of what seemed to be a female elemental-demon, who also seemed occupied with extricating a tiger-demon from her company. I moved closer in hopes of benefiting both parties; for who would be interested in a feline of any caste. Before I knew it something was happening to me that I would never be able to control.
When my father told me the notion of mate-hunting I assumed exemption. After all, I am a full-blooded dog-demon; I would be able to fight my demonic urges. This demoness proved me wrong. The second I caught her scent I knew I had to have her, and I am never one to deny myself anything. I approached her as a wolf would approach its prey, with the sole purpose of possessing.
Who in there right mind would deny a Takahashi! The female dog-demon continued to follow me during my transition across the room, though I honestly was oblivious. I had my eyes focused on only one thing, and that was the intoxicating scent coming from this unknown female. As I approached I was constantly trying to gain view of her visage, I wished to know what my mate would look like as soon as possible. I knew she would be attractive, Takahashi's are known for their impeccable taste in women.
But she remained turned away, and I continued to enjoy her figure while I closed the distance between us. She seem oblivious to me, though how anyone could ignore a mate scent is beyond me. I couldn't even seem to control even my simplest bodily functions, all I seemed to do is approach and sniff. I finally reached my destination, and proceeded to grab her arm and turn her around, making sure not to harm her.
The perfect face, with hypnotic red eyes and black hair; it was at this point I had no doubt in our eventual acquaintance. I didn't wait to think; I simply took her arm in a more firm grip and directed her out of the room. Instinct told me to mate this female and I was more than willing to oblige. She didn't seem concerned until after we started approaching the exit, only then did she put up a struggle. She started tugging her arm, I assume to try to extricate it from my control. I would have none of that however.
It wasn't until she spoke her first words that I even slowed my pace. “What are you doing? I am trying to enjoy myself. Let me go or you'll regret it.” With these words I finally knew what my mate sounded like, and again I had no complaint. So far she remained the perfect counterpart. Though I did slow down I did not think it was enough to sacrifice the upper hand. She however took this as her advantage and managed to evade my grip.
I simply retrieved the arm and continued on my way towards the exit. I did deem her with a response to her question nonetheless. “This Sesshoumaru is going to take you.” This seemed a sufficient answer to me, and thus I simply ignored any response she might have made and continued on my way.
She stopped struggling until I had just opened the door to leave the room, that's when everything started to get interesting. Apparently this was a wind-demon, and she felt that blowing some air around would stop me on my mission to have her. Of course all it did was wrinkle my clothes, I barely took notice of it with the hurry I was now in to take her.
I pulled her through the doorway and shut the door, before I forced her against it to stop her nonsensical temper tantrum. She tried to kick me, though before she had even a chance to cause damage I had her pinned, holding her legs and arms firmly against the wall. I decided I would finally pay attention to what she was saying, as it may get her to stop her drivel and just cooperate.
“I don't know who you think you are, but you better get off of me and leave me alone right now. Or I swear you will regret it!” I actually found her anger rather adorable and to appease her I of course took the liberty of occupying her mouth with something other than gibberish. While she was dazed from the non-verbal distraction I felt the need to explain what was going to happen, whether she liked it or not.
“I am Sesshoumaru Takahashi, and you will very soon be my mate. If you would only use your senses you would understand that you have no choice in the matter. So simply cooperate or this Sesshoumaru will take you here, against this door.” Of course I stated this as calmly as I could while refraining from following through with my threat.
Again she stopped moving or speaking, which I took for acceptance and continued to lead her to my old bedroom, which I knew my stepmother had kept exactly as I left it. Finally as we made it upstairs and were three doorways away from satisfaction, I feel an enormous wind coming from the window down the hall. I look down to see if she was responsible for this unnecessary distraction and notice just how red her eyes have become.
She seems to be screaming something, and since my hearing will be force to feel the pain inflicted by the high sound anyway, I decide to listen. “I don't know who the hell you think you are, but I want you to let me go this instant!” She uses the hand attached to the arm I'm not holding to smack me, which to appease her I allow. “I just met you, and I hate you! Release me!” I decide I'm done humoring her.
I throw her over my shoulder and proceed into my old room, right after entering I turn around and lock the door to stave unwanted visitors. Then like the gentleman I am I proceeded to throw my future mate onto my old king-sized bed. She pulls herself up onto her knees and starts yelling again, “This is kidnapping you sadistic son-of-a-bitch!?” I don't hesitate now that she is exactly where I want her, the fact that she is kneeling on my bed only makes me want her more.
I push her onto her back and place my body right where it should be; on top of hers. “What's your name?” I was genuinely interested; since I wanted to know what name would be put on the wedding invitations. She didn't seem too disposed to cooperate. “Get off me right now you pervert!” Oh well, I can think of plenty of ways to make her talk, and I plan to try more than one of those ways out tonight. By the end of the night she was nothing but malleable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagura was her name, and while I didn't fully take her that night, I had every intention of doing it after our quick engagement. She didn't seem very supportive of this decision, thus this little stunt, but I was going to have her. Maybe I shouldn't wait at all, she can't deny it if it's already done.
I pull into the drive-way and park my car with the rest, in my expanded garage; Kagura still doesn't fully wake so I am forced to carry her inside. Why I put up with her nonsense can only be explained through her selection, and thus my ancestors. Once I get inside I decide she should stay in my room tonight, so that I may be spared another game of hide and go seek before tomorrow.
Once at the bedroom I remove all her clothes except her undergarments and give them to a passing servant whom went by the room. She will be less likely to escape with nothing to wear. I place her under the covers and wait for her to awaken from her impromptu nap. I can partially be to blame for the wait since I was the one to put her in the state, but she never should have tried running.
This would have to be the third attempt, and every time she ends up in some dilemma which requires this Sesshoumaru to save her. Luckily this time I knocked her out before she could try another ridiculous attempt at evading me during the scuffle, as has become her habit. I see her eyes flutter and she shifts again, she will be up any second. She groans out, “Ouch.”
“If you would simply resign yourself to being this Sesshoumaru's this would cease to happen.” She simply sits up, much too quickly and tries to scramble away from me. I just grab her and push her back down to her original resting spot. She struggles momentarily, but than decides to be compliant and stops resisting. “Why can't you ever just leave me alone? I just want to get out of here; you can't keep me against my will forever.” She has told me this multiple times, and I finally decide to regal her with an answer.
“Whether you want this Sesshoumaru or not is irrelevant, you are mine to do with as I see fit.” While speaking I pin her arms down and proceed, again, to my rightful place. “This Sesshoumaru is tired of you immature actions, so now you will remain under this Sesshoumaru's watchful eye until the wedding.” She already knows it is useless to struggle, as this is not the first time I've had to reprimand her the way any dog-demon bitch needs to be taught.
<< I have the rest actually finished, I'm just holding it hostage until I get 10 reviews. So feel free to review. >>