InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mate ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Inuyasha woke to the feeling of utter contentment. His body was high on the satisfaction that rolled through him.

‘Our mate.’

The deep, guttural voice shimmered through his mind in a whisper. He’d never felt so at ease but at the same time he could feel the aches in his body. He felt as if he’d gone somewhere. He couldn’t remember. His muscles were sore and he rolled his shoulders to ease the muscles. He groaned at the ache the movement brought. His whole body protested, his thighs bunching. The movement caused his hard dick to flex inside the warm body that clasped his. His lips curled up into a smile at the soft scent that rose up. The warm feeling beneath him wasn’t a bed. It was Kagome.

He’d never fallen asleep in her before but waking up to the feel of her tight, slick body wrapped so snugly around his, he wished he could wake up like this every day. He dropped his head to rest back against her shoulder and then slid his lips over the smooth curve, his tongue sliding over the raised edge of her shoulder—

Her cry filled his ears as he bit her neck, his teeth piercing her shoulder. Sweet blood filled his mouth and she convulsed beneath him as he branded her—marked her--, white hot heat fuming from his body and into hers where he’d locked them together with his teeth. He MARKED her as his mate, taking her violently with his cock, pumping into her--

He clenched his eyes shut as the blurred image tore through his mind, a distant memory that he couldn’t catch. It left his heart pounding and confused as dread filled him. The image was there, just out of reach…and his cock was buried in her body. She felt so wonderful, rising up to his thrusts—

"Now. Now, mate." His voice was rough and guttural, so deep, as if he couldn't speak normally. He rose onto his knees and gripped the back of her thighs and spread her legs partially, holding them up so he had leverage. He pulled back. "Now—Mate—take me." And thrust. He needed to cum. He couldn't wait hours—he would do that next time. Growls erupted from his chest as he tightened his grip on her thighs and started slamming his hips back and forth, forcing his long, thick cock into her tight body over and over. He watched as it disappeared into her body, coming out, glistening before thrusting back in. He shuddered, felt his seed boiling up, reaching the base of his cock, hardening him even further. His claws dug crescents in her skin where he held her, drawing small pinpoints of blood as he took her. He crouched over her, lunging into her body. "Now, mate, take all of me."
He never released her eyes from his as his body tightened further and saw the look of realization dawn on her face as she realized what he was going to do. "Inuyasha, no—"
He bared his teeth at her denial and sped his movements. How dare she think to deny him? He was her Mate. "All of me." He whispered the clenched teeth. He thrust so hard then that her hips left the ground, arched in the air as he ground his hips up against her ass. His cock throbbed and pulsed within her, spewing his hot seed into her body. His head fell back as waves of pleasure coursed through him. He pumped his hips slowly, causing her muscles to pull at him, sucking at him, forcing his seed. She. Would. Take. All. But he was different. This demon—he watched her as his seed continued to spurt, filling her body till it slowly oozed around her flesh.

His eyes flew open as the images tore through his mind and through his body. Everything he had done, everything he had made her do. They all came crashing down onto him at once, filling his mind until he was near overloaded with the brutal load coming at once. He remembered everything. He jerked back, his cock leaving the tight heat of her body. His golden eyes fell to the raven haired female that had been beneath him. Shock and disbelief filtered him as he slowly looked over her body. Her lips were swollen and as he moved down he paused at her shoulder, his hand shaking as he reached out. His fingers stopped from touching the familiar scar on her shoulder. He didn’t want to. He fought against the need to look down at his shoulder to see if a small similar one was on him…And when he looked, there it was, standing out against his tanned skin.

Oh God, what had he done?

He’d Mated her. The insides of her thighs were red and up high he could see the residue of his seed. He groaned. Long scratches trailed down her thighs, red wounds that drew his eyes. Had he done that? The insides of her thighs were red, as if they’d been repeatedly touched—or rather, had something rubbing against them. His own thighs and hips. “Dammit, Kagome, why didn’t you stop me?” He whispered. He didn’t know when it had happened but at some point he’d lost control and taken her in his demon form. He hadn’t been gentle and from the scent covering her body, his own, it had been more than once.

Cold, hard fear settled in the pit of his stomach when his gaze jerked back up to her face. Why wasn’t she moving? He crouched over her and grabbed her shoulders, shaking her. “Dammit, wake up.” He whispered. His heart was thundering too loud for him to hear her heartbeat, his mind to panicked. “God dammit, wake up!”

~*~

“God dammit, wake up!”

Kagome turned her head away from the persistent voice. Why couldn’t it just leave her alone? Didn’t it understand that she couldn’t move? Her body ached in places that she hadn’t known existed and she’d be damned if she could move just yet. He’d taken her over and over, giving her so much pleasure that she had screamed. Her body felt sluggish, drained of energy. But the voice wouldn’t stop. She frowned at the tone, the familiar threat.

She opened her eyes slowly, blinking at the bright light overhead cast by the sun. His voiced seem somewhat muted, as if her hearing hadn’t come back just yet with her body. Golden eyes met hers and he shook her again, the look in his eyes desperate. She smiled weakly and ran a hand through his silvery white locks of hair. “Welcome back, Stranger.” She whispered. She hadn’t known how much she missed those amber eyes of his until now. She wished he would shut up so she could just stare at him all day.

“—you alright?”

His voice came in but she only caught the end of his sentence. He shook her again, gentler this time. “Dammit, Kagome. Tell me you’re alright. I’m sorry. Fuck, if I hurt you—“

“I’m alive, Inuyasha, you didn’t hurt me.” She said softly, seeing the fear in his eyes and realizing what was behind it. His demon side had hurt her but not in the way he was thinking. Her body wasn’t accustomed to such vicious love making but he hadn’t hurt her. He wanted her alive.

“Don’t lie to me, Kagome. I smell the blood. Fuck—“ He glanced down at her body again, saw the faint bruises on her hips. His fingerprints. “Why didn’t you stop me? I could have killed you—“

“Inuyasha, you didn’t kill me. Look at me. I’m alive.” She cupped his face. He had to see. He had to understand. “Hehe didn’t hurt me. Inuyasha, look at me. I’m your ma—“ But he wasn’t listening. He wouldn’t be able to, not when he kept looking at her body, seeing the damage that he had done. The bruises and bites that covered her body. “Shhh.” She wrapped her arms around his shoulders in the only comfort that she could offer. Her hand slid over his air. “I’m alright. I swear it.”

“Kagome—“

“Come back to me, Mate. Show him you won’t hurt me—“ Kagome whispered, her fingers combing through his silky hair. He cut her off, his body going rigid in her arms.

“Stop—“

“Show him I’m his Mate—“

He interrupted her each time but she didn’t stop. She ignored his shocked whisper. She had to show him. His demon would have to show him. She tightened her arm around his shoulder. “I love you, Inuyasha.” She whispered.

“God dammit, Kagome, STOP—“ His body was tense, the fear he felt—for her—rising off him in thick waves.

She stopped him, her voice cutting him off. “Please, Mate. Come back to me, I need you.” She closed her eyes, hoping against all hope…She couldn’t think of any other way to show him. She wasn’t sure her body could take another brutally satisfying fuck again but for him she would do it.

“Kagome…” His voice was low, almost begging as it trailed off. He dropped his head against her, shaking. “Kagome…”

She closed her own eyes in defeat and wrapped both her arms around his body. He still felt the same. And he would never believe her. What little relationship they had formed would mean nothing after this. He would never believe her.

‘You are my Mate.’ The words vibrated through her mind in a soft reprimand just before she felt the hard thrust of his hips, thrusting his hard cock deep into her body. She tensed from the unexpected feel of his thrust and opened her eyes and met crimson.

The realization came, along with a swift pleasure, that He had heard her call.

~*~

MUAHAHA! Bet you all didn’t expect that! MUWAHAHAH! In case some of you don’t understand what happened, Kagome knew the only way for Inuyasha to believe was to bring his demon side back out, to let him see through his demons eyes…hahaha. CLIFF HANGER! REVIEW! –Laughs evilly- And ‘reprimand’ means like, he was getting onto her for even thinking he wouldn’t hear her call!


Converting /tmp/php0JhP3w to /dev/stdout