InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mate ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
To all my wonderful readers. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I know you all have a dirty mind and like to read smut. :] Otherwise you wouldn’t have kept reading. I really did intend on making this story short but all of you, my readers turned reviewers have given me the need to keep writing! UGH! It’ll end soon—maybe. Depends on where the story goes. I just want to thank you all for keeping me going when I actually started to lose interests in the story…Anyways…here we go…

~*~

“Oh my God.” Sango grabbed Miroku’s arm when he would have taken off after the two. She shook her head. “Don’t…don’t. He hasn’t killed her and I don’t think he will…” She hadn’t expected what she’d seen when they had run into the clearing. Kikyo had come to them, saying that Kagome was in mortal danger. Inuyasha had turned full demon. That was all they had needed to hear before they were rushing into the woods. They hadn’t expected to see Inuyasha’s naked backside, the view of Kagome’s legs thrown over his arms.

It had been blatantly obvious what was happening. He was raping her. Or so they had thought. Sango hadn’t realized the difference until Kagome had stopped them. She had feared for Kagome when Inuyasha gripped her by the throat but he was gentle when he pushed her back…

Then she realized that he hadn’t killed her. He had touched her, his rage caged—but he hadn’t killed her. She wasn’t exactly sure what was happening but Inuyasha wasn’t a threat to Kagome. Somehow he wasn’t….but his demon form was a threat to them. She had watched when Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha from behind, whispering. Then he was throwing her over his shoulder and they were gone. It was uncomfortable to say the least; knowing what had taken place between the two—and what likely was in the next few minutes. Still, she feared for Kagome. She could only hope…

~*~

How dare she interfere? His Mate had stopped him from killing the bitch. She deserved to die. She had stopped him. By God, she deserved a painful, pitiful death. But when Kagome had called him ‘Mate’ something inside him had softened. She had called him ‘Mate’. She had accepted him fully. He hadn’t wanted to leave, not until all of the people who had confronted him were dead. But her words had him shaking with the need to bury himself inside her body. His body was in an aroused rage that he had been so close. His balls hurt with the need to release, his cock a pounding agony to be buried inside of her. He shouldn’t have felt the sated pleasure that he had when her arms slid around him. So accepting of him, but he had.

Her words. She wanted him. She wanted him to take her. He would. He gripped her thighs as he ran, her upper body dangling over his shoulder. His nails dug into her flesh, leaving small crescents as he jumped over fallen trees. He didn’t stop until he could no longer sense the others. He stopped so suddenly that his feet skidded, threatening to bring them both to the ground. He jerked her body down, his hands catching her arms and keeping her flush up against him. His eyes met hers.

‘You want me, Mate, you have me.’

There was one other thing he had—wanted—to do before he took her again. He had said he would claim every part of her body and there was one he hadn’t yet laid his claim to.

‘You will have me.’ His whispered the words in her mind, his voice a warning seductive growl. His hands moved up her arms until he cupped her shoulders. His eyes never left hers as he slowly pushed her down to his knees. He vaguely remembered seeing her in this position before, the vision a blurred image.

"Inuyasha, I don't…I've never…"

She had said those words before. His sweet little Mate, he would teach her everything in time. His hands slid up into her hair and tilted her head back. The knowledge was there in her eyes. She knew what he wanted. He cupped his cock with his other hand and guided the tip to her lips. He pressed and her lips opened around the broad head.

“Mate.” Open.

He pressed again, forcing a few more inches into the hot furnace of her mouth. His eyes hooded as he watched his cock sink into her unused mouth. It wouldn’t be like before. She would take more. She would take all of him. She would take all of him before he took her body again because once he took her, he wouldn’t stop until he was feeling her body with his seed. He saw the flush that rose to her cheeks as his cock forced her mouth wider, stretching those lips he loved so much. He bared his teeth at the pleasure and thrust his hips again, forcing half of himself inside. Sweet mercy.

His grip tightened, keeping her steady. He withdrew what he’d pushed inside her mouth, teasing, testing. He thrust back in again, pushing half of his length, his body burning to bury the rest. He tilted her head down, moving it to where he wanted.

‘Now take me.’ He purred the words into her mind, his voice filtered through with the sweet pleasure of her mouth. He kept her head steady as he thrust—thrust his entire length into her mouth and down her throat. He groaned as she coughed, her throat tightening around his thick length as she gagged. Ye Gods! So fucking hot! So good! He pulled back, allowing her to suck air in before he thrust again, her throat taking his cock. He paused, taking in the feel he would never forget before he withdrew. He was dying to bury himself in her body. To finish what he had set out to do. He withdrew and dropped to his knees. He cupped her chin and jerked her to him, kissing her hard, taking her mouth with his tongue, claiming her again. He didn’t pull away till she was gasping, arching in his arms and that from just his kiss.

“Mine. Mate.” He pushed her to the ground and crawled over her. He settled his hips heavily between hers and dove his arms up under her thighs and lifted them up over his forearms again, efficiently spreading her. He waited, poised at the entrance of her body, waited until she grew restless. Her hips lifted against his, trying desperately to bring him inside her…”MINE.” He hissed out and thrust into the hot body waiting so eagerly for his. She cried out and he smelled the eagerness. The sound drove him insane with the pleasure. He would never grow tired of her screaming, moaning in pleasure, crying out his name.

Her body was a tight fist squeezing his cock, so hot and wet that he wanted to howl with the ecstasy. He leaned over her and planted his hands flat against the ground and started thrusting. “Mine.” He snarled, his hips pounding against hers. He didn’t start out slow. His cock devoured her, thrusting hard and deep repeatedly. He took her body over and over. The time had no end. The moon rose over the two, washing their body in a dim light. Higher and higher…The time seemed to go on and on as he thrust into her.

“Mine.” He snarled, watching her. Wanting to hear her reaction. He needed to hear her. Her body was slippery against his own, covered with sweat, mixing with his own. He whispered the word over and over as he thrust into her through the night. He didn’t stop. An hour passed slowly as he slammed into her, his body never tiring. He could feel it again, the tightening gripping his neither regions. He growled and shifted his hands, sliding them up under her body to grip her shoulders from beneath. He fell heavily against her body, his hips thrusting into her. God, she had cum so many times he had lost count. Her body rippling around his, threatening to kill him with the pleasure. His hips slammed against hers violently, his seed boiling up, pushing up through his throbbing cock as he slammed into her. He pressed his face close against hers, his nose inches from hers.

Mine.” He hissed the word again, his eyes capturing hers.

Realization dawned in her dazed eyes before her lips opened, forming one breathless word. “Yours.”

His head fell back as the word vibrated through his body and down his cock. He thrust into her violently and howled as his seed spewed up, spilling into her body. A pleasure so agonizing tore through his body, shaking him to his very core. His cock pulsed in her to no end, filling her, oozing out between their combined bodies. “Mine…” He whispered again, his voice a hoarse prayer. He fell against her, his face nestled in the crook of her shoulder before another shudder wracked his body, so content…

Kagome swept her hand through his hair, sliding through the damp strands. “Yes, I’m yours.” She whispered softly. His body was a heavy weight against her own but not uncomfortable. She was so warm…She felt his even breaths against her shoulder and realized…he’d passed out.

~*~

REVIEW! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I wasn’t going to write this one yet but I know you all were impatient and I try to give my readers what they want!

Converting /tmp/php5oY3II to /dev/stdout