InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mates?! ❯ Twenty - Taken ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
Twenty
I needed to stop this habit of blushing all the time. It was really beginning to get on my nerves. Plus, it just added fuel to the fact that Inuyasha knew I liked him in a more-than-friends sort-of way.
 
I guess I must have been too wrapped up in my thoughts, for I didn't notice until at the last second when Inuyasha yelled at me to move. I was too late though, and it gave Naraku the perfect opportunity to grab me with one of his tentacles, laugh his annoying evil laugh, and disappear into the woods with Inuyasha following him, only inches away.
 
Just as Inuyasha made a grab at Naraku, however, Naraku decides that now would be the perfect time to disappear, only to reappear in what looked like an extravagantly decorated cave.
 
And he all but threw me on the floor. Of course, me being me, I was not going to stand for that. I stand up angrily and yell “What the Hell do you think you're doing?! You can't just wander round fighting people and then run off with their mates you bastard! You better take me back to the woods where Inuyasha is!”
 
He grinned in an annoying `you're-gonna-shut-up…or-else' way and calmly replied, “You are not going anywhere. If you try to leave Kanna and Kagura will see to it that you are immediately taken back here and I will hurt you.”
 
I glare and him. “Why did you take me anyway?”
 
“You are the half-breed's mate. Pregnant mate. That is only going to make Inuyasha even more wound up and when he gets here to fight you, I am going to destroy him.”
 
“You won't be able to defeat him.” I say in a smug way and cross my arms.
 
“Just you watch, Kagome. Just you watch.”
 
I don't like the tone of his voice…
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! Happy New Year! And I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas!
Thought I'd give you an update before my prelims!
First one in two weeks!
Reviews are very much appreciated!