InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mates?! ❯ Nineteen - Reassurance ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
Nineteen
It hadn't taken us nearly as long as I thought it would and, in practically no time at all, we were, well the ones of us with youkai blood anyway, were able to smell Naraku and Sesshomaru.
 
It didn't seem as if they were both badly hurt, although the scent of Sesshomaru's blood was stronger than the scent of Naraku's blood.
 
Inuyasha grinned and started running at full speed in the direction of the two, drawing Tetsaiga as he went.
 
“Looks like he's found them, then,” Miroku said. Rin tugged at my arm.
 
“Can you smell Sesshomaru? Does he smell hurt?” her eyes were filling with tears as she spoke.
 
I smiled reassuringly, “he doesn't smell hurt. If anything, Naraku smells worse off than him,” this wasn't technically a lie. It was in the sense that Sesshomaru did smell more hurt than Naraku but it was true in the sense that Naraku really did reek.
 
Rin brightened up instantly. I really hoped that Sesshomaru wasn't that badly injured.
 
“What are you doing here, half-breed?” I heard Sesshomaru's ever stoic voice say.
 
“What does it look like I'm doing, jackass?! It's not as if you're gonna defeat him alone!” I heard Inuyasha's reply. Rin looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.
 
We walked into a clearing just in time to see both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru dodge Naraku's tentacles.
 
“Ha! Now I get the chance to destroy both of you! And I thought I was going to have to hunt around for you Inuyasha after I had destroyed your brother here!”
 
“Oi! No-one gets to destroy Sesshomaru except me! Got that?!” Inuyasha yelled, as he caught my eye and winked.
 
Yet again, I blushed.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi…I know it's been ages but I'm seriously getting writer's block on this, so I probably won't update in a while. Plus, I have started school again. So…much…homework… One year left then uni! Woo! Anywho…if you have any ideas whatsoever…no lemons though…please tell me!!