InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mates?! ❯ Eighteen - Why Can't We Just Let Naraku Get Him?! ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
Eighteen
Instantly, Inuyasha was on his feet stomping around complaining about the fact that Naraku ruins everything, and things to that effect.
 
Sango was yelling at Miroku because the minute they climbed off of Kirara, Mioku had groped her. Shippo had no idea what was going on and looked sleepy, poor thing must have just woken up. Kirara was watching everyone in an amused sort of way and I was trying to revive Rin.
 
Eventually, she woke up. “What?” she said, confused.
 
“You said something about Sesshomaru and Naraku,” I say quietly. Everyone else stops what they're doing and watches us. Rin's eyes go wide.
 
“You have to help! Lord Sesshomaru was battling a demon and was badly injured,” Inuyasha snorts slightly, “and then Naraku showed up. You have to help him! Please!”
 
I embrace her in a hug as the tears start to slide down her face, “it's okay. We're going to help.”
 
At this, Inuyasha is at my side instantly. “What?!” he practically yells, “We are not helping that bastard!”
 
“Inuyasha!” I scold him, “we are too helping him. No further arguments.”
 
“But -!” I pin him with a glare that says `Do as I say…or else' and immediately he's quiet and starts to mumble to himself again. Only, this time about not getting to do things his way and about how we should `let the bastard have it.' I choose to ignore this.
 
We head off in the direction that Rin has pointed us in. Inuyasha and I are walking behind everyone else and Inuyasha seems to have a permanent scowl on his face.
 
“Lighten up!” I say brightly, to which I get a sideways glare in my direction. I choose to ignore this, also, “think about it this way - if Naraku destroys Sesshomaru then you won't be able to.”
 
Instantly, he cheers up. “That's right! Why are we going to slow?! If we don't hurt Naraku might end up destroying him before I can…the bastard.”
 
I smile. Inuyasha notices this and smiles also. I almost melt. Damn…he's gorgeous anyway but when he smiles…wow.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I haven't updated in a while and this is really short. I'm sorry!
Anyway, please review and please tell me if you have any ideas. I'm beginning to get a bit of writer's block. Sayonara!