InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Matey By A Deal ❯ Remembering ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Matey By A Deal
 
Summary: Inuyasha is captain of Dragon's Fury, Kagome leader to the pirates Dark Angels. He comes from Holaina, bigest, richest city in the world. She is looking for fame, glory, riches, and...a mate. One day while sailing back home to Holaina with his crew, Devine Glory, Kagome's crew attacks. He and his men are held captive. There is only one way that she will let his men go and that is if he becomes her mate. What will he do? Will he accept her proposal or will he let his friends and crew be killed?
 
Disclaimer: I'll only do this for this chapter and no more. I don't own Inuyasha and co. but I do own any new characters and songs in this fic unless I put other wise. If you want to use any of them please ask permission and give credit to me.
 
A/N: Revised this and put a bit more detail, working on 2nd chapter.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *
 
Prologue: Remembering
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *
 
Everywhere and everything was blurry. You couldn't see far ahead. Yet you could see light and colours. There was only one place that wasn't blurry and strainful to the eyes and at the moment it was occupied by two small children and from the looks of it, it was a boy and girl around the age of 9.
They were alone but didn't seem to notice. Their heads were bent towards each other and they were whispering. Then all of a sudden the boy steps away from the girl with a shocked, sad, and hurt expression on his face. Then as quickly as he could, which was quite fast, he ran off, leaving the girl with tears streaming down her face yelling something at him the couldn't be heard.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *
 
Now at another clearing in this strange place, were the same two kids as before but this time you could hear what was said. At the moment the boy was speaking.
So it's true. You're leaving. You're leaving me just like everyone else left me... he said with hurt resounding in his voice.
No! It's not my choice!" exclaimed the girl. "My parents are forcing me to leave on the next ship. I don't want to leave. You know as well as I do that pirate are out at the moment, but my parents want me there with them as soon as possible. I wouldn't leave you all alone on purpose and you know that as well...Oh! I know! Lets make a promise!
What type of promise? the little boy said, tilting his head to the side
Lets promise that we will see each other again and that when we're older… the girl hesitated, biting her lip.
Yes?
When we're older that we get married.
MARRIED?! he looked startled.
Yes married. That way I won't ever have to leave you again, right? she looked earnestly at the boy.
Well yes but aren't we too young to think of getting married?
No! Do you promise or not?
Yes, I promise if you promises.
I promise. She leaned forward and kissed him on the check before turning around and waving saying, Good bye friend. Remember your promise. I know I will.
Bye. I'll see you again…
And everything fades to black.