InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Seeing no harm in it what so ever. I decided that it would be kind of fun to make my own character for Inu Yasha. Being the weird girl that I am, I made up my own strange rules and objects. This is the first fanfic I have ever done for Inu Yasha so bare with me! It's written in a bit of a strange way. I don't own Inu Yasha and Co. they just come by and mess around on my computer.

It was a hot summer day. One more week and Kagome would have all the time she needed to be with Inu Yasha. Amy, the American exstiange student, would be joining her. Amy was a sweet girl, kind of spunky and mind reading at sometimes. The long brown hair hung loosely over the bed and flooded to floor. Her jaw moved continuously up and down as she chewed on a piece of watermelon flavored bubble gum. She watched Kagome with her blue eyes. Kagome was a nice girl, but for someone who had a half human half dog for a friend, she sure could be boring and readable.

"So!" Amy asked, annoyed with the sudden silence in the room. "Have you kissed him?"

Kagome froze for a moment, letting the words round threw her head, before turning a hot pink color.

"Why do you want to know?"

Amy frowned. "Any interesting dreams about him?"

"What do you mean interesting?"

Amy smirked. She had a huge imagination and a bit of a dirty mind. She snorted. "You know what I mean,"

Kagome looked at her before throwing a sock at her. "You're sick, Amy!"

Amy bogged the sock but fell to the floor laughing. The girl then arose and rested her head on the bed. Kagome stared. "What?"

"You love him,"

"Do not!" Kagome screeched as she started pacing the room yelling out her usual reasons for not loving him. "He's a stupid, ignorant, selfish, argent, overconfident jerk!"

"So why do you draw pictures of him in your binder?" Amy asked as she pulled up the English blind and opened it. There wasn't a page without a single draw of the half-breed demon. Kagome flushed. "ADMIT IT! You are a love sick puppy over for him!"

"So I draw pictures of him," Kagome replied stubbornly. "Big duel. Doesn't prove a thing,"

"Speedo?" Amy giggled as she had up a picture of a very sexy looking Inu Yasha in Speedo. "You have been studding his body a lot haven't you?"

"Shut up Amy!" Kagome laughed. She wanted to be mad, but she did feel silly. "It's bedtime anyway,"

"Goodnight Kagome," Amy said as she crawled under her bed covers. Kagome shared a room with Amy, so Amy slept on the floor.

"Goodnight Amy,"

There was about fifteen minutes of silence.

"Wonder how big it is?" Amy asked and received a pillow in the face.

"SHUT UP!" Kagome screeched before falling out of her bed. "You and your one track mind!"

They broke into giggles and laughter.

At the same time, Inu Yasha was having a problem with Miroku and Shippo. Of all the time to be a demon, this sure the heck wasn't fun to be in his shoes. The summer meant one thing for many demons, and Miroku was demanding to know what it was. This was personal!

"Inu Yasha, please tell me what is with you?" Miroku asked for the hundredth time.

"No!" Inu Yasha pouted. It was immature of him, he knew that, but it was Miroku's business.

"I won't laugh,"

"No!"

"Can I guess?"

"You can try,"

"I take that as a yes," Miroku replied as he started pacing. Inu Yasha laughed inside. He was never going to guess it.

(Author: Weird part coming up!)

Miroku: Is it about Kikyo?

Inu Yasha: Grrrrrrr!

Miroku: (looking very nervous) ummm…. No! Let's see… Is it about Kagome?

Inu Yasha: (blushing a little at the sound of her name) Kind of…

Miroku: Is it about that friend she's bring?

Shippo: Maybe he's thinking of a three some? (WHACK!) Awwwe!

Inu Yasha: (Really enrage) That's disgusting! I don't even know the girl!

Miroku: Has it got something to do with sex? (Evil grin)

Inu Yasha: (going very pale)…

Miroku: Aha! I knew it! You want Kagome!

Inu Yasha: (Slaps his head) You idiot! Don't you anything about my kind! It's mating season!

(Author: Weird part over)

Miroku and Shippo blinked as Inu Yasha slammed his head into a tree.

"Just yell it a bit louder so everyone know, why don't you Inu Yasha!" He growled at himself.

"Is that it?" Shippo asked looking confused. "What is the big duel?"

"You'll understand when you get older, Shippo," Miroku replied as he walked over to Inu Yasha. "So… found a mate?" he received a cold glare from Inu Yasha. "I take that as a no,"

"I'm thinking of Kagome, but,"

"But what?"

"What if she laugh?" Inu Yasha growled.

"Only on way to find out," Shippo cried to they. "Let's go lover boy,"