InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author: I still don't own Inu Yasha or Co. They just crash at my house ever Friday to Sunday, braking everything.

Last day of school! Amy and Kagome were all cheers. Amy couldn't wait to go and met the `famous' Inu Yasha. She had heard all of Kagome's exciting stories about his world and as Amy had long ago realize, how it always ended with Inu Yasha.

"Really to go?" Kagome asked. Amy shocked her head. She wanted to make sure she had everything she needed with her. "Hurry up! Gosh you're slow!"

"My, my!" Amy teased as she picked her bag up. She looked like she was playing to hike up a mountain. "We are eager to see our lover boy's big gorgeous yellow puppy eyes?"

"Will you stop that!" Kagome yelled. She blushed, since it was true. She missed Inu Yasha.

"No!" Amy yelled and raced past Kagome before she got hit in the head.

"AMY!" Kagome screamed as she ran after her friend. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"Gotta catch me first!" Amy joked and jumped down the well.

"Arrguh!" Kagome grounded.

Inu Yasha was sitting up high in the trees. He was looking at the tree where he and Kagome met the first time. Back then he didn't want to say so, but she was beautiful, but now she was a knock out. He picked up her scent. He got a huge smile on his face. She smelled wonderful. They were pretty close.

"So," Amy asked down on the ground. She had been listening to Kagome's stories. "What was the word you use when he's bad?"

"Sit!" Kagome replied. "But only when he…"

WHACK!

"Awe!" Inu Yasha had been right in the tree the girls had passed just as Kagome had said the magic word.

"Oops!" Amy uttered. Her brown ponytail had whipped into Kagome's face. "Is that…?"

"Inu Yasha," Kagome replied as they watch the demon get up and shock his head clear.

THUD!

"Amy?" Kagome turned to see Amy lying unconscious on the forest floor. "Most be the shock,"

When Amy awoke again, she found herself surrounded by several characters that she kind of knew and then Kagome.

"What happened?" She asked as she sat up.

"You fainted," Kagome replied. Amy grabbed a hold on Kagome's shirt and pulled her close.

"Kagome!" She whispered. "You are a lousy artist. He's ten time more hotter then those pictures!"

"Pictures?" Inu Yasha asked. Amy was about to answer when Kagome covered her mouth.

"She's just blabbering!" Kagome laughed nervously.

"Psst!" Miroku whispered to Inu Yasha. "Tell her,"

He shocked his head and glared. Miroku glared back. They continued this for a sort amount of time when Amy blow both Inu Yasha's and Kagome's cover.

"Hey dog boy!" Amy yelled looking very cheery. "Guess what! Kagome has the worlds biggest crush on you!"

"AMY!"

"Gotta go!" Amy replied quickly before vanishing with a puff of dust. Kagome had her hands wrapped around an invisible Amy, trying to strangle her. When she realized that Amy had gone she started to blush.

"Cool!" Shippo cried. "Inu Yasha is in love with you too!"

"SHUT UP!" Inu Yasha roared just as Shippo and Miroku raced out the door, leaving Kagome and Inu Yasha to talk.

Amy had run of deep into the forest. She was laughing at herself for sealing her own death. Hey if she was going to die, at lest die with a smile. Kagome hated all of Amy silly sayings. Finally she stop to breathe. Kagome needed that push over the cliff. If she didn't make a move, Inu Yasha sure the hell wouldn't either. Feeling rather proud of herself, Amy wondered around, enjoying the scene as she forgot about Kagome's warnings. As she walked around a bit, Amy started to hear snarling. Hurrying quickly over to the sound, she gasped to see a man surrounded by a fire like creature that looked like a wolf. He didn't seem to stand a chance again the massive animal. Amy immediately started to make noise and tried to gain the creature attention. The only one who noticed her was the man in trouble. Looking quickly around, Amy found that there was nothing to throw at the creature, sighing, Amy pulled of her locket.

"Sorry, Grandma," she whispered and threw it at the creature. Angrily it turned and looked at her. "HEY UGLY! PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR… oh boy!"

The creature turned, eyes fixed on her. It started to drool.

"Hehehehe…" Amy giggled nervously as she scratched the back of her head. "Gotta go!"

Maybe it was the fact that Amy had been a runner once? Maybe she had stunned the beast? Whatever it was, the thing stood there for a few seconds before running after the girl. Amy knew she couldn't out run it and her hopes sunk when she reached a waterfall.

"There is no way in hell I'm jumping this!" Amy thought as she looked down. "It most be at lest twice as big as the school,"

"Grrrrrrrrrrr!"

"Huh?" Amy turned to face the firedog again. "Hehehehe! Nice doggie, good doggie!"

"GRRRRRR!"

"Okay!" Amy thought and looked back. "One for the money, two for the hope! Three for the go and four for the STOP!"

Amy thought that she was flying at first as she leap over the edge of the waterfall. It was kind of cool, except for the freezing cold water.

"Where is she?" Kagome asked out loud. She hadn't seen Amy since that afternoon. She jumped as Inu Yasha wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't worry so much," He purred into her ear. He was happy at the moment. He had asked Kagome if she want to be his life mate and she had agreed. Not that he had to really. It was out of respect; or else he could just have taken Kagome by force. He kissed her. Then he smelled something. "Why do I smell wet hair?"

"Hey!" Amy growled as she entered to room. She was dripping water and looked a bit gloomy.

"What happen to you?" Shippo asked. Amy gave a weak smile as she reined her hair.

"I took a swim," Amy replied. Kagome rolled her eyes. Just like Amy, always stating the facts using a lot of sarcasm.

"Just now?" Inu Yasha asked looking confused.

"Yeah!" Amy answered with her normal huge grin and perky voice. "I figured since it was summer and I was already freezing cold, that I could jump down a huge waterfall and into some nice icy cold water!" And then she left to change.

"I have this feeling that she was saying something else then what she said," Inu Yasha replied, when Kagome kissed him. He smiled. "If you wanted attention, then say so!"