InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Alone Time ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry for the wait! I am currently working on three seperate InuYasha stories and also trying to keep up with my YouTube channel. I will update as much as I can and I will definitely make it up to you with a longer chapter! So, we are getting pretty far into the story now. I hope you are enjoying it and please continue to read! 

Disclaimer: I Don't Own InuYasha and Sadly I Never Will.

Warning: Extremely Lemony

Chapter 22 recap: 

"What is it, Kagome?" InuYasha asked her.

"Naraku. I couldn't sense his jewel.. B-but.." She looked at her friends and then back at InuYasha. "B-but I sensed the others."

As realization hits InuYasha, he growls. "So either Naraku didn't have the jewel on him, which is never the case.. Or.."

Kagome finished his sentence. "Or he can mask the jewels presence!"

The whole group looked around at each other. They have a much bigger task at hand then they initially thought.

_________

Chapter 23: Alone Time

It is now a month into Kagome's pregnancy and there have been no signs of Naraku. Kagome hasn't sensed the sacred jewel and none of them have been able to sense a demonic aura. They would say InuYasha is getting restless, but that is an understatement. He is getting angrier and angrier by the day, even by the second. Each day the group of friends are walking through trails and slaying pointless demons, is another day Kagome is pregnant and in danger.

InuYasha is sniffing the ground wildly and growling continuously while the group just follows close behind.

"InuYasha. Take a break already. Naraku is hiding, there is no point in freaking out like this." Miroku spoke up, trying to convince his annoying dog friend to calm down.

InuYasha's response was to growl deep within his chest and continue sniffing around the area.

Kagome was about to say something, but her stomach spoke for her. She managed to say, "Inu-" but she ran behind a bush and let out the contents of her stomach before finishing her statement. 

At the sound of Kagome getting sick again, InuYasha rushed to her side. "Are you okay?"

She couldn't answer. When she was done feeling nauseous, she stood up tall but immediately swayed on her feet. InuYasha caught her right before she fully lost consciousness.

..

When Kagome came to, she noticed they weren't on the trail anymore. She slowly sat up and looked around. They are in a hut. She doesn't remember there being any huts around where they were searching. Then she realized this hut seems familiar. She fully sat up to the edge of the cot and put her fingers to the sides of her temples, trying to get rid of the pounding headache.

"Inu-Yasha." Kagome was barely able to speak. She managed to say InuYasha's name but it was barely audible. Just above a whisper.

Good thing InuYasha has very strong senses, he came into the hut as soon as he heard Kagome was awake. "Are you okay?" He sat down next to her and put his arm around her back.

Kagome leaned her head on his chest and nodded in the affirmative before speaking again. "Where are we?"

"You have been so sick. I was worried so we came back to Kaede's."

Kagome's eyes widened at that. They were so far away and they came all the way back here? "Why did you do that? Now we aren't going to be anywhere near Naraku!"

InuYasha looked Kagome in her eyes and lightly moved a strand of hair from her face. "We can go back out another time. This is more important. You should not be so sick."

Kaede then walks into the hut before the conversation could continue. "Ay. How are ye feelin', child?"

Kagome looked up at the elderly priestess and responded. "I'm okay. I have a bit of a headache. What's going on? I am just pregnant. There isn't anything strange about throwing up and getting dizzy, right?" She is starting to get nervous and just wants some confirmation that everything will be alright. She puts a hand to her stomach as if to calm the unborn child within her.

Kaede nods her head but continues. "Ay.. But ye have fainted. Ye should not be this sick, Kagome. Here." Kaede hands her a small bowl. "It is some broth. It will help ease ye stomach."

Kagome thanked her and slowly started to sip at the contents of the bowl. So many things are rushing through her head. Kouga, her rapist, is alive and she even let him go free. She doesn't know why she is too nice sometimes. Naraku is still out there and now he is able to mask the presence of the Shikon no Tama. She is pregnant with a part demon baby and above all else, sicker then she should be.

Kagome manages to finish the broth and continues to ask Kaede some questions. "Kaede? Do you have any idea why I could be so sick?"

"Ay. I examined ye while ye slept. Ye seem to be in proper health and the pregnancy seems fine. I assume it is because ye are a priestess baring the child of a demon. Although, InuYasha is a half demon, so the child within' ye, should only be quarter. Ye should be fine. Just take it easy until after ye give birth."

InuYasha hugs Kagome tight and says, "We are not going after Naraku until you are better. Not until our pup is here."

Kagome looked at him like he is insane. "InuYasha. We can't wait. What about the point in keeping him or her safe from Naraku? We have to kill him before the baby is born."

"Then I will do it. Alone."

"What?! NO! You promised you wouldn't leave my side."

"Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Kirara will be here."

Kagome starts to tear up. "But you won't. I am not going to allow you to leave without me!"

InuYasha growls deep within' his throat, but then his expression softens when he sees Kagome's pleading eyes. "Grrrr, fine. But I think we should spend most of the pregnancy over in your own time."

Kagome's face lit up and she squeals in delight as she jumps up and hugs him tight. His ears flattened to his head. 'Damn girls and your screeming.'

"Kagome."

Kagome gives her attention back to the elderly priestess. "Yes, Kaede?"

"Where are ye plannin' on givin' birth?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are ye havin' the baby here or in yer time, with the modern medicine ye speak of?"

Kagome pauses for a moment. She hasn't thought about that yet. Her family is in the future and modern medicine will definitely be useful. But her friends that she has grown so close to, who are like a second family to her, are here in this world. She doesn't know what to do.

"Kagome. You should have our pup in your own time. It is safer there and they can give you the medicine you need."

Kagome nodded her head yes but stopped when she thought of something else important.

"Kagome? What's wrong?"

"What if the baby has physical demon traits. I can't have it there. If he or she is born with your ears and/or eyes, then they will take it away!" She starts to cry into his chest.

"Okay. It's fine. We can stay there most of the time, come back here for visits and then have the pup here." He pulls her chin up to look at him. They smile back at each other and Kagome seems to calm down.

"Ay then. Ye will have yer child here. I will help ye give birth and don't ye worry Kagome. I will take good care of ye. Now, ye both should go before it gets too late."

They nodded their agreement and headed out of the hut. Once they were outside, they saw their friends immediately. Shippo launched himself into Kagome, but InuYasha caught him before he could make contact.

"Be careful! You are going to hurt her!"

"I'm sorry InuYasha. Is it true? Are you leaving Kagome?" Shippo asked in a very sad mannor. He doesn't want his 'mother' to leave him.

Kagome grabbed Shippo and gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry Shippo. We will come back to visit, but it isn't safe here while I'm pregnant. I need to protect my baby."

"But.. what about me? Don't you want to protect me?"

Kagome's heart nearly broke from that. Even InuYasha felt bad for the little demon. They don't have a choice though, it is what is best. "Of course I do. I'm sorry. Sango and Miroku will be here with you."

"Is there any way I can come with you guys? Pleeeaassseee!" He holds onto her even tighter then before.

Kagome looks over at Kaede, just hoping for a positive answer. "I don't believe ye can, child. InuYasha and Kagome are connected, even before they mated. InuYasha can pass through and as long as Kagome has a shard, she can too." Kaede looks around at all the sad faces and doesn't want to get their hopes up but she thought to herself, 'I wonder if I can make it possible.'

"I'm sorry Shippo. We will be back in a month. Okay? We will see everyone and I will even bring you some snacks." 

This seemed to cheer him up quite a bit. Shippo immediately started jumping up and down with excitement. "Don't forget! Okay?"

Kagome laughed and even InuYasha smiled as he ruffled Shippo's hair. Kagome gave all her Feudal Era friends a hug goodbye and even promised Kirara some cat treats. Then they made it back to the well and jumped through the portal to the future once again.

..

Once they made it back to Kagome's time, she told InuYasha that she needed to relax. She brushed her teeth, took a warm bath and got dressed in some comfortable Pajamas. When she went downstairs into the kitchen, she noticed InuYasha had decided to take it apon himself to make a bowl of Ramen. She smiled to herself.

"Where is everyone?" She had asked him.

"There scent hasn't been here in a couple days. Here, they left this." InuYasha hands Kagome the note her family had left on the table. She took the note and read it to herself.

 

Kagome,

In case you happen to come home, we will be back 

in a week from monday. There is some money in 

your room. See you soon. Love you.

xoxo - Love Mom

 

"Mom said they won't be back for a whole week from monday." Kagome looks over at the calander and notices it is now Wednesday. "So they will be back in about five days." She smiles at InuYasha and sits next to him at the kitchen table. When she looks at him though, he has a mischevious grin platered across his face.

"Are you feeling better Kagome?"

"Actually, yeah. That broth Kaede gave me made me feel much better and brushing my teeth and a bath helped too." 

InuYasha can't help but love the innocent way his mate acts sometimes. He completely forgot he was even eating Ramen and decided to grab Kagome, causing a surprised "yeep" to escape her mouth, and he smashes his lips to hers.

Immediately at the way he had just started kissing her, he could smell the spike in her scent. The only time they had been fully together was the night of their mating. His demon has calmed but he still needs her. He craves her touch and he craves her intimacy.

As his hungry lips devours her own, moans start to escape her as light growls begin to radiate from his chest.

Without warning, he lifted her off of the chair she was sitting in. Her legs now wrapped around his waist, his clawed hands holding her onto him by her petite hips. Neither one of them broke the never ending kiss.

InuYasha decided that Kagome's bedroom was too far. He took her into the next room over and layed her down on the couch in the living room. Now she is laying on her back while he is on top of her body. InuYasha finally broke away from her delicious mouth in order to look into her georgously brown eyes. He took a deep breath in, enjoying the scent of the woman below him and gave her another mischevious fanged smile.

At the look InuYasha had given her, her arousal spiked. Meaning, so did her scent. This drove him crazy. If she kept that up, they wouldn't last too long. He tried to calm his awakening demon and leaned in for another warm kiss. This time slow and passionate. 

InuYasha had figured that would help calm his demon, but he was wrong. No matter how he kisses her, touches her, loves her, her scent still causes him to go wild. He pulled away again, this time to have some fun with her desires. 

InuYasha moves Kagome's hair from in front of her neck and leaned in slowly. He started to ever so gently, place small kisses on her throat, around the mark and on top of the mark. Each kiss he places, brings another small moan from her lips. He started to lightly nip and lick now, causing her arousal to hit his nose like wild fire. He didn't know how much longer he could tease her like this. But he wanted to give his mate what she desires.

"Kagome.." InuYasha lightly spoke her name while still placing love bites around her neck. Just the sound of her name leaving his mouth like that made her moan his name in response.

"Inu-Yasha.."

InuYasha pulled away for just a moment, in order to make Kagome more confortable. He looked around, grabbed the blanket that was folded on the back of the couch and layed it on the floor. When he looked back at her, he could see that sparkle in her eye that he loves so much.

Before InuYasha could lift her up and move her, Kagome leaped into his arms and attacked his face with her lips. This caused InuYasha to fall backwards onto the makeshift bed on the living room floor. 

Now that Kagome is on top of him, she feels as though she has the upper hand. Kissing him harder and faster, with more want and need then before, InuYasha starts to get impatient.

He wraps his hands around her back, places his sharpened claws on her clothes and in one swift motion, her pajamas were wripped to shreds.

Kagome gasps into his mouth and pulls away. "InuYasha! Those were my favorite Pajamas!"

Instead of rebuttling, he just smiles at her, causing her to go completely silent. The look on his face was one of pure sexual desire. Lust radiating from his eyes. He was looking at her like he was stalking his prey. Waiting for the right moment to attack. Even though Kagome was still on top of him, he knew that could change in an instant.. And it did.

It had happened in a blink of an eye. InuYasha had flipped Kagome over and took complete control. Now that he is back to laying on top of her, all of her anger about the clothes were long gone. Staring up into his amber eyes, full of lust and desire, love and passion, nothing else in the world mattered in this moment but each other.

In nothing but her night time bra and panties, InuYasha is ravishing in the feeling of her body. Clawed hands exploring what is his. His lips once again over take her own. His hands moving lower and lower. His left hand rests lightly on her hip while his other clawed hand explores lower regions.

InuYasha moves Kagome's legs, so now they are spread apart with him in between them. She can feel his hardening member trying to escape his clothing. She continues to moan into his mouth.

InuYasha's hand feels the inside of Kagome's thighs. He is slowly and gently using his claws to rake up and down from the inside of her knee all the way to the edge of her groin. Just inches from the area which holds all of her lust and desire.

Kagome grabs the back of InuYasha's neck in order to kiss him harder and faster. He is causing her to go crazy with hunger. She is craving every part of the half demon above her. She doesn't know how much longer she can wait.

She moans his name into his mouth once again. "Inu-Yasha. P-please."

InuYasha lightly growls but smiles. He pulls away to look back into her eyes and responds. "I am going to take my time with you."

His seductive voice reaching her ears causes her arousal to spike tenfold. Neither of them thought that was even possible.

At the scent of the impending increase of her sexual appetite, he devours her lips once again. This time with more concupiscence then ever before. He grabs both of her wrists in his clawed hands and pinned them behind her head. 

InuYasha continued to spread her legs using his knees to do it. Listening to the sounds coming from his mate before what was to happen next, causes his demon to go crazy with salaciousness.

He pulls away from her lips for only a second so he can ravage her throat once again with his lips, tongue, and fangs. He is biting and licking her entire throat, causing her soft moans to escalate.

Now unable to contain herself, she moans louder then before and starts to buck into him in response to his sexual administrations. As she felt him rub against her, she practically fainted from sheer pleasure.

InuYasha sat up from her and quickly took all his clothes off, leaving nothing to be disired. He immediately sunk back into her laying form and continued to taste her body. He started at her lips kissing, licking and softly nipping, slowly and sensually.

InuYasha works his way down to her throat, continuing to place his loving, yet powerfully hungry lips all over the mark that is a symbol of their eternal love. 

Kagome continues to moan his name while her head feels dazed and her mind is thinking of nothing but InuYasha. She is on cloud nine with the half demon above her.

As he lowers himself to be directly above her breasts, he licks his lips in anticipation. This causes Kagome to shudder underneath him. He growls at the strange cloth covering what he thirsts for, so he readies his claws.

"W-wait." 

InuYasha stops and looks at Kagome.

"D-don't rip that." She takes her bra off for him and throws it off to the side.

Not even a second later, InuYasha consumes her mounds into his salivating half demon mouth. Kagome head falls backwards just feeling his fangs and lips take her. InuYasha looks up at her from his place between her breasts and his eyes roll back at the sight of her neck being revealed to him.

He grabs the sides of her hot round mounds and squeezes them together, all while tasting every bit of her.

After a moment, he decides to lower himself even farther. Now at her perfect stomach, he places feather like kisses all around her belly button.

Kagome can feel her wetness grow as InuYasha gets lower and lower with his tongue. The pool between her legs is begging to be consumed by a hanyou. By the hanyou showing her body how delicious it really is.

Now InuYasha is between her legs, where his senses can pick up the most delicious smells. Her lust and sexual needs fill the air like conflagration. She smells of honey and berries mixed into one deliciously made smoothie, and he can't wait to drink it.

InuYasha looks up at Kagome, deep into her brown eyes looking back into his amber ones, and he smiles again before tasting his meal.

He holds onto her legs to keep her still and kisses the inside of her thighs. Up and down, closer and closer to her core. Not quite reaching it, which is causing Kagome to anxiously buck her hips. Atleast, she tried but his demon strength is still holding her still.

He smiles again and decides that teasing her is fun but he wants to taste her now. He wants to lick up her wetness and drink her like a dessert. While looking up into her eyes, he lightly licks the small nub that holds all of her most heinous urges.

An immediate wave of electricity surges throughout her entire body at just the small contact of his tongue to her wetness.

He smiles at the affect he has on her and continues to enjoy himself. He starts to lick a little harder now, across her womanhood. Left to right and up and down, ending at her entrance. He slowly puts his tongue at the place his hardened rod will be entering later, and pushes his moistened tongue into her.

Listening to Kagome moaning none other then his name over and over again, rages his hunger for her even more. Now, with less restraint, he is eating her like nothing has ever tasted better. She is bucking so hard that even his demon strength seems to be having a hard time holding her down. It could just be his drive preventing him from focusing on that though.

InuYasha can not only smell her release building, but he can taste it, he can sense it, and he welcomes it. The feeling of his priestess, his mate, his future wife, orgasming into his mouth, fuels his demon and his human all at once.

The way InuYasha's tongue and fanges move all over her pussy, is starting to cause her to buck out of control. Feeling him taste her this way is causing the burst of energy to get to its highest peak. Kagome can feel her climax starting to break its way through.

At the feeling of her pussy clenching his tongue, he uses a clawed hand to rub extremely fast circles around the nub, while his tongue is wiggling inside of her. Listening to her loud moans and screems of delight causes his speed to increase even faster then before.

Kagome can't hold it back anymore. She screems as loudly as she ever had before, "Inuuuuuuyyyaaassshaaaaa!" 

As Kagome came into his lips, he licked up the rest of her wetness, cleaning her up at much as he can. Both of them panting like wild animals, InuYasha crawls up to her face and without hesitation, she grabs him into a deep and passionate kiss.

Kagome feels him start to position himself at her entrance but she stops him.

"What's wrong?"

She blushes because she has never done this before but she holds his hand without saying anything and stands up. He follows her lead.

Now that they are both standing in front of each other naked, Kagome kisses him one more time before her next move comes into play. She places light kisses on his neck and starts to lower herself in front of his standing form.

Now that he knows what she is about to do, he gets slightly nervous. "Y-you don't have t-to do that."

Kagome has now made it all the way down to the ground and is sitting on her knees in front of him. When she looks back up into his amber eyes, she smiles at him. "I know. I want to." She still slightly blushes but continues on her mission.

Before InuYasha was able to say anything further, Kagome started to kiss around the head of his extremely hardened rod. She smiles when she can hear a soft moan escape his lips.

She continues to stroke him softly while licking and kissing just the head. She can feel him throbbing onto her tongue, causing her concupiscent to continue to spike once again.

Kagome licks along the shaft slowly, just along the perineal raphe which causes him to buck his hips and almost lose control. Feeling his anticipation growing, she decides to quickly, in one motion, deep throat his entire cock.

That was what caused his eyes to flash to crimson and he grabbed her by the back of her hair and shoved himself deep inside of her moist lips. Over and over, he fucked her mouth causing her to moan onto his dick. The moaning coming from the girl on her knees, sends vibrations along his entire shaft, making it harder and harder for him to stay in control.

Looking into each others eyes, Kagome notices his demon features emerge and he starts to get more rough. She loves all of him so she welcomes his sudden transformation. She allows him to do as he pleases as he fucks her face sensless.

Nothing but the sounds of groaning, moaning and grunting would be heard. That and the sound of her thirsty mouth taking in all of his wettened rod. 

Now that InuYasha is getting closer and closer to his release, his demon half starts to allow his human back through. His eyes start to fade back to his normal amber. Not once did their eyes lose contact with the other. 

Kagome notices his demon features start to fade and she continued to suck him harder and faster then she thought would even be possible. 

At the sight of her below him, doing this to him, he knows he is so close. Kagome can sense it too, because of their mating.

InuYasha manages to get out a partial sentance, "K-kagome. I'm gonna - "

Kagome ended his sentance by pushing the tip of his cock deep within her throat. As soon as she did this, his warm cum squirted into the back of her mouth. She moans as she can taste his warm liquid entering her lips. It's as if he never stops cumming. She sucks him harder, in order to suck him dry. His cum slowly sliding down her throat and she welcomes the taste of him.

When Kagome finishes swallowing all of him, she licks him completely clean. For once, she notices InuYasha is completely speechless. When she stands back up in front of him, he does nothing but grabs her into yet another fierce kiss. 

As their lips battle for dominance, InuYasha growls deep within his chest. She obeys his command and allows his lips to win this war. He smiles, knowing his mate understands and he leads her back down to the floor.

Without their lips breaking apart, InuYasha managed to lay Kagome down completely and get on top of her again. He nips at her lips, causing her mouth to open with surprise, then he slams his tongue inside of her awaiting mouth. He has to taste all of her and he loves to taste himself on her tongue.

Kagome once again, battles his tongue for dominance and this time, too focused on his mouth, doesn't stop when he growls.

InuYasha pulls away and looks at her. When she sees his eyes are flashing again, she understands that his demon needs to be the one in control. InuYasha can tell by her expression that she understands and he continues his exploration of her mouth. Now Kagome is allowing his tongue to be the winner of the war.

InuYasha, without warning, starts to rub her pussy with his clawed hand. This causes her to lightly jump in surprise but quickly calms back into his lips and tongue.

Continuing to rub her, he can feel her wetness form again. He growls as he is ready for her nether lips to wrap around his erection. Without breaking apart their tongues, he lines himself up to her and slowly slides inside. They both moan at the feeling of the other. Warmness and wetness squeezing his cock feels so good. His hardened rod sliding in and out of her is causing her to lose her senses again.

InuYasha, trying to keep his inner demon in check as much as he can, is sliding slowly in and out of her wetness. He decides he really likes this human position. Just coming to that conclusion, helps his demon from escaping fully.

Moaning into each others mouths, now they are making love with more fervor then they ever thought possible. Slowly sliding in and out from the tip to the base, he can feel both of their releases coming. He knows it is much too soon so he pulls away from her lips and says, "I'm sorry."

She is confused at first but within a second she felt his fangs on her throat. He had bitten her right next to where his mark lies. Even though it had hurt, she enjoyed the feeling of him biting her like that. InuYasha definitely is confused by the fact that he can tell she enjoys it, but he is content in knowing that little bit of pain caused both of them to slow down on the on coming orgasm.

He smiles down at her and leans back in to lick up the blood from where he had bitten her again. He does this while never stopping his slow yet deep thrusts. Kagome moans even more, continuously saying his name into his furry appendages, while he is still licking her throat.

InuYasha grabs onto her round breasts and squeezes, while simultaniously thrusting as deep as his extremely large cock can reach. He feels down her body and grabs her lower cheeks as he lifts the lower half of her body off the floor.

In this position, he is able to reach even deeper then before. This is causing extremely loud sounds to escape both of their lips. Kagome is sure anyone outside would be able to hear, but right now she doesn't even care.

Thrusting harder and harder Kagome starts to plead. "F-faster InuYasha. P-please."

InuYasha smiles down at his mate and does as she begged. He does indeed go faster but not by much. He loves to teast this woman below him. It makes him even more excited.

"P-please InuYasha!"

"I am going faster." He said in a mischevious way towards her pleading eyes. 

Kagome looked at him like she was pissed but that look didn't last long, because every time he goes back in deeper, makes her moan in complete extacy. He smiles back down at the miko below him and wonders how much he can tease her.

Kagome sees this smile and doesn't understand what the hanyou could be up to, but her thoughts keep going blank as he continues to thrust deep within her core. Then he suddenly stops.

She looks up at him with confusion in her eyes, but the confusion fades to annoyance when he slowly thrusts just the tip in and out of her. She came to the conclusion that he is enjoying teasing her, as if she is his prey and he is toying with her.

Kagome still can't form a coherant thought or complete sentances. As he only gives her the tip of his rod, she is only able to let out two words between moans,"P-please. D-deeper."

He smiles down at her, a fang protuding from his lips and an evil sparkle within his amber orbs. 

Kagome, finally able to think of something, smiles back up at the hanyou. Now he is completely confused. That look usually only means one thing.

"Inuyasha. Sit Boy."

InuYasha fell into her, meaning his cock slid all the way inside of her core. After the spell wears off, he looks back into her eyes with comeplete bewilderment. He didn't realise that word could be used in such a way. Both of them are extremely shocked at that feeling, but InuYasha decides to take action.

He fucks her harder and faster then ever before, causing loud and sensual moans to exit her body. Kagome's eyes roll back as she can feel him deeper and faster then ever before. She can feel the climax approaching, and she can sense his too.

InuYasha's ears twitch and without stopping what he is currently doing, he says,   "K-kagome. Eri is ab-bout thirty feet a-away." He notices the annoyance in her features and understands because he feels the same.

"D-don't stop. F-fuck me InuYasha!"

In response to her out of character profanity, InuYasha does as she said. Thrusting deeper and faster, he can feel their release getting closer and closer to its much needed arrival.

Kagome, completely forgetting about the oncoming arrival of her friend, starts to screem his name over and over. "InuYasha! Inu-Yaashhaaaa! Ohhhh, d-doonn'ttt sssttoopppp."

His eyes fully fade to crimson and he holds her hips completly still while he takes her as hard and as fast as even a full blooded demon could reach. At the same time, they both hit their waves of ecstacy.

InuYasha's eyes fade back to amber and he looks into her brown ones as he slowly thrusts the rest of his semen into her core. Each small thrust letting a small moan escape her lips.

Then there was a knock at the door. InuYasha pushes one last deep thrust into her tired body and slipped back out.

Kagome softly sighed at his exit but knew they had to get the door. She stood up with InuYasha and as she does, she wobbles on her feet. He grabs her hips to steady her and asks, "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She smiles at him, shakes her head in the negative and kisses him one last time before having to get the door.

"Ugghhh. You ripped my clothes apart InuYasha." She grabs the remaining parts of her favorite Pajamas and says, "Get dressed and stall her. I'm going to get cleaned up and dressed."

As she turns around to walk away, InuYasha responds with "I love you."

Kagome turned back around and hugged him tight. "I love you too, so much."

She then continued up the stairs to her bedroom, leaving InuYasha to let Eri in. She is just hoping to herself that they weren't too loud, or this reunion may be a little awkward. InuYasha smiles to himself. 'Mine, forever.'

_______

Authors Notes: Thanks for reading! This is my longest chapter yet! I hope this very long and lemony chapter was worth the wait! Please R&R and enjoy! Also, if you didn't know, I am currently working on a few others. Check them out if you are interested!

These are my other two Inu/Kag fanfictions that are still in progress:

- Kagome's Diary (rated M)

- Lost Memories (rated Y)

These are my OneShots that have already been completed:

- I Love You (rated T)

- Kagome's Fantasy (rated M)

- Yume, the Dream Panther (rated P)

Thanks for taking an interest in my stories!