InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Maura Inuyasha's Sister ❯ The birth of Inuyasha's sister. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha

Chapter1
The birth of Inuyasha's sister.

It has been a month since Inutaishou rescued Izayoi and his son Inuyasha. Inutaishou has recovered from his battle with Takemaru. He is having Iazyoi stay in a hut in his territory. Inutaishou is pretty sure Takemaru might come looking for Izayoi. So Inutaishou patrols the part of his territory that's closest to the hut. While Sesshomaru patorls the rest of his father's territory. Sesshomaru doesn't know why his father is portecting a human female and a half breed pup. That night after Inuyasha fell asleep. Inutaishou made love to Izayoi and hopes she becomes pregnant. One week later Izayoi walked up to Inutaishou and said " Inutaishou I think I'm pregnant." Inutaishou placed a clawed hand on Izayoi's flat stomach.

"Yes you are pregnant I am very happy." said Inutaishou smiling.

Izayoi smiled and then went to go tell Inuyasha. Meanwhile Takemaru is looking for Izayoi. And he doesn't know that she is pregnant. Three months later Inutaishou and Izayoi are sitting under a tree watching Inuyasha who is looking at his surrounding. Inutaishou has his hand on Izayoi's round belly. He smiled when he felt the pup move. Then Inuyasha came up and curled up in his parnet's arms. Takemaru has found out were Izayoi is and is his way. But it'll take him a month to get there. A month later Izayoi is four months pregnant. Izayoi is outside with Inuyasha and Inutaishou. Suddenly she felt something what she felt is the pup kicking. She went over to Inutaishou and put his hand on her belly for him to feel the pup kick.
Inutaishou smiled when he felt the pup kick. Then Izayoi picked up Inuyasha and put his hand on her belly.

"What did I just feel mother?" asked Inuyasha in a small voice.

"You just felt your baby brother or sister." said Izayoi.

In the morning Inutaishou has left on patrol. Izayoi and Inuyasha are sleeping in. But Inuyasha woke when he heard a twing snape. He went outside thinking it was his father. But it's not his father it's Takemaru. Inuyasha ran into the hut and woke his mother.

"Mother there is a strange man outside." said Inuyasha.

Izayoi woke up, stood up, and went outside with Inuyasha in her arms. When she went outside she saw Takemaru Izayoi ran back into the hut.

"Inutaishou help me!" yelled Izayoi out the window.

Takemaru went into the hut as Izayoi yelled for Inutaishou. Luckly Inutaishou isn't far away from the hut. Takemaru set the hut on fire then he walked up to Izayoi and pulled out a sword. He was about to kill her when Inutaishou appeared.

"Izayoi you and Inuyasha get out of here." said Inutaishou.

She nodded and ran out of the hut. Izayoi turned around and saw the hut collapse. She left and found a temple to live in near a village. Then Izayoi had to tell Inuyasha that his father is dead. Inuyasha cried when he found out his father is dead. Izayoi rubbed her pregnant belly. She felt sorry that her unborn pup won't get to meet it's father. There is a midwife that works for Takemaru even thought he is dead. Izayoi lives in the temple near the village she lives in. She is going to make sure that she is the one that delivers Izayoi's pup. Two months later Izayoi is in labor. And the midwife that works for Takemaru is there.

"Push My Lady." said the midwife.

Izayoi pushed and her pup is born. The midwife cut the cord and cleaned the pup.

"I's a girl My Lady." said the midwife.

Inuyasha came into the room and saw his sister.

"Come and see your sister Maura." said Izayoi.

Maura is half demon with little dog ears her hair is black and silver. She opened her golden brown eyes and looked at her mother and brother. Ten minutes later Izayoi, Inuyasha, and Maura fell asleep. The midwife came in the room and took Maura. She gave Maura to a man. Then she picked up Inuyasha but he woke up. When Inuyasha woke he grolwed and scratched the midwife. The midwife dropped Inuyasha and ran out of the temple. Inuyasha woke his mother and said "mother Maura is gone." Izayoi sat up and summoned the guards she told them that Maura is gone.
The guards left to look for Maura like they were ordered to. The man that has Maura has sold her to a farmer that uses slaves. What Inuyasha and Izayoi doesn't know is that Maura will be treated terribly. Izayoi cried when the guards didn't find Maura. They promised Izayoi they'll look for Maura everyday they find her. She hopes they find her soon.