InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Maura Inuyasha's Sister ❯ Izayoi's death and Inuyasha's promise. ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha

Chapter2
Izayoi's death and Inuyasha's promise.

Six years have passed Inuyasha and Maura are six years old. The guards haven't been able to find Maura. Maura is on a farm and works in the fields. She has chains around her ankles and has a chain collar around her neck. At night the farmer clips a chain leash that anchors to the floor to the chain collar. She claws and bites the farmer day in and day out. The farmer's wife has told Maura about her mother and brother. Maura has a flea demon named Dan who eats small bugs. Dan is out looking for Maura's mother and brother. Meanwhile at the temple Izayoi is very ill and is on her death bed. Inuyasha is sitting next to his mother crying. Izayoi looked at Inuyasha and said " Inuyasha promise me you'll find your sister."

"I promise I'll find her mother." said Inuyasha.

Inuyasha is chased out of the temple when Izayoi died. It's night Maura is in her hut the chain leash is clipped to her chain collar. Just then she heard Dan jump onto her head.

"Well Dan did you fid my mother?" asked Maura.

"Yes I did but she's dead. And your brother was chased out of the village." informed Dan.

Maura cried a little then walked over to her small window. But her chain leash doesn't reach that far. So she sat a foot away from the window. Maura talked to Dan until she fell asleep. In the morning Maura woke when she heard the farmer coming. When he came into her hut she flatened her ears and growled. When he went to unclip the chain leash she dug her claws into his arm. The farmer punched her in the face and got out his whip. When she saw the whip she took her claws out of his arm. Maura works in the fields, does the farmer's chores, and has to do heavy lifting. When she doesn't do as she's told or acts aggressive. She is beaten and whipped until she stop her behavior.
When Dan leaves Maura he is looking for Inuyasha. But he always comes back to Maura empty handed. Eleven years have passed Inuyasha has fallen in love with a priestess named Kikyo. Inuyasha is 5'6" and Maura is 5'5" and they are seventeen. The farmer is getting tired of Maura ripping him to shreds.

"Hi Maura I found your brother." said Dan.

"Where is he?" asked Maura.

"He's pinned to the sacred tree in the forest of Inuyasha." said Dan.

"Great my mother is dead and my brother is pinned to a tree." said Maura crying.

"Father what are going to do with the aggressive half demon?" asked the farmer's son.

"If she keeps up her behavior. I'm going to sell her to a friend who lives a village that fights demon slaves." said the farmer.

The next day Maura clawed and bit the farmer again. Maura is beaten until she went unconscious. Then the farmer took her to the village that fights demon slaves. The farmer sold her to his friend Tim. Tim chained her up before she came too. In the morning Dan told Maura where she is. Tim came in the room and dragged her out a ring. She is forced to fight a half human half wolf demon. Later she was put in her room and chained. She is tired and weak after fighting eight times. Fifty years later Inuyasha has been released from the scared tree. He has collected all of the jewel shards along with his friends. Inuyasha and his friends also defeated Naraku. Dan has told Maura everthing her brother has done. And he told her that bother her and her brother become human on the night of a new moon.
Maura's hair turns silver and her eyes turn brown on a night of a new moon. That night when Dan returned Maura is a bloody mess. She is bearly conscious when Dan returned. He hopped onto her nose to talk to her.

"Maura my dear friend what happend?" asked Dan.

" I had to fight a full blooded wolf demon. As you can tell I lost." said Maura weakly.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Dan.

"Go find my brother and lead him here. I don't know how much longer I can survive these fights." said Maura weakly.

As Dan left Maura lost consciousness. Dan hopes he'll find Inuyasha as soon as possible. Kagome has used the sacred jewel to become half demon. Inuyasha thinks it's about time he told his friends about his sister. He's going to tell them tonight after they make camp. He hopes after telling them about his sister. That they will help him find her like her promised. It's night time Inuyasha and his friends made camp. Inuyasha sat down so he can see all of his friends.

"Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo I have something to tell you." said Inuyasha.