InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Maura Inuyasha's Sister ❯ Inuyasha tells his friends about his sister. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha

Chapter3
Inuyasha tells his friends about his sister.

"What is it Inuyasha?" asked Kagome.

"I never told anyone this not even Sesshomaru or Myouga." said Inuyasha.

"Please tell us Inuyasha you can trust us." said Shippo.

"I have a younger sister she is seven months younger than me." explained Inuyasha.

"You have a younger sister." said Sango.

"Yes she was stolen from my mother when she was a newborn." said Inuyasha

"What is her name? And do you remember what she looked like?" asked Kagome.

"Her names is Maura her hair is black and silver and her eyes are golden brown." said Inuyasha thinking back to when he saw her last.

"Do you know where she is?" asked Miroku.

"No I don't. And I promised my mother that I would find her." explained Inuyasha.

"We will help you find your sister." said Shippo.

"Yes we will help you Inuyasha." said Miroku.

"Thank you we'll start in the morning." said Inuyasha.

In the morning they started their search for Inuyasha's sister. They would ask the villagers if they've seen a half demon named Maura. And they would tell them what she looks like. Meanwhile at the village that fights demons. Tim is trying to get the wounded and weak Maura to fight. But she is still to weak and unconscious so Tim left her alone. He figures that Maura has hit her peak as far as winning fights is concerned.

"I'm retiring Maura. And when she is recovered I'll start breeding her." said Tim to himself.

Tim announced Maura's retirement and her breeding fee. Jeff the one who owns the wolf demon that beat Maura wants to breed his wolf demon to Maura. Tim told Jeff he would have to wait until she has recovered. Once Maura recovered Jeff paid the breeding fee. Then he put his wolf demon in with Maura. Butch tried to mate Maura but she fought him. They fought until they knocked each other out. Jeff is not happy with what happened. To punish Maura for not letting Butch mate her Tim didn't take care of her wounds right away. When he did take care of her wounds he talked to her even though she's unconscious.

"You are retired from fighting. You will now be bred or I'll kill you." said Tim.

He left her hut after he was done. She heard every word he said but she doesn't want to make out with someone she doesn't love. She hopes that Dan will find her brother. Or she'll be forced to mate with someone she doesn't love. Meanwhile Dan is hopping along when he saw a demon with silvery white hair. He has hopped on every demon he's seen and asked if their name is Inuyasha. Inuyasha and his friends are taking a break. So Dan hopped onto Inuyasha's nose.

"Umm Inuyasha there is a flea on your nose." said Shippo.

Inuyasha looked at the flea on his nose and knows that he isn't Myouga.

"Who are you?" asked Inuyasha.

"My name is Dan and I and looking for a half demon named Inuyasha." explained Dan.

"My name is Inuyasha Dan." he said.

"Oh I'm so glad I found you. I'm your sister's flea." said Dan.

"Your my sister's flea. Where is she?" asked Inuyasha.

"I'll lead you to her. We must go now she could be in trouble". said Dan.

"Come on guys Dan is going to lead us to my sister." said Inuyasha.

Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo got on Kilala's back who is in her big cat form. Inuyasha ran in the direction Dan told him to go. Back at the village that fights demons. Maura is still tired, weak, and unconscious from fighting off Butch. Jeff is going to give Butch one more chance to mate Maura. This time when Maura is recovered Tim is going to chain her body to the floor. She'll be on her back so Butch has easy access. But Inuyasha and his friends are on their way. They slowed when they arrived in the village.

"Where are we Dan and where is she?" asked Inuyasha.

"This is the village that fights demon slaves. And Maura is in the small hut at the end." said Dan.

Inuyasha and his friends walked to the hut at the end. Dan hopped off of Inuyasha and hopped into the hut and onto Maura.

"Oh no she's been in another fight." he said to himself.

Inuyasha looked into the hut and saw his sister. He looked around then broke down the door. They went in and couldn't believe what they saw. Inuyasha cut the chains and carefuly picked her up.

"Hey they are stealing my demon!" yelled Tim.

The villagers gathered to help Tim get Maura back. But Inuyasha and his firends fought their way their way through. Once out of the village they went into the forest. They made camp and Kagome took care of Maura's wound. Maura's hair doesn't shine like Inuyasha's does. Her hair doesn't shine thanks to the lack of care. But after a few bathes her hair should start to shine. Inuyasha looked throught Maura's hair to find Dan.

"Thank you for finding me. And showing me where my sister was." said Inuyasha.

"You're welcome I've been looking for you for a long time." said Dan.

Kilala who is still in her big cat form laid down behind Maura. Kagome covered Maura with a blanket. She noticed that Inuyasha forgot to cut the chain collar. Kagome told Inuyasha that he forgot the chain collar. He went over and cut off the chain collar. In the morning when they woke up they saw that Maura is still unconscious. After eating Kagome checked on Maura. They are going to wait until Maura comes too then they'll head for Kaede's village. Inuyasha is sitting under the tree near Kilala and Maura. Suddenly Inuyasha heard moaning and looked over at Maura. He went over to Maura as she opened her eyes.

"Hum who are you?" asked Maura.

"I'm your brother Inuyasha." he said.

"Inuyasha Dan found you. Oh I'm go glad." said Maura happily.

"Yes he found us and we got you out of that village." said Inuyasha.

"Good my owner was going o force me to mate with a wolf demon." said Maura.

Inuyasha growled and shook his head. Just then Sango, Miroku, Kagome, and Shippo came back.

"Maura these are my friends Sango, Miroku, Kagome, Shippo, and Kilala." said Inuyasha.

"What have you been doing for all these years?" asked Sango.

Maura sat up and told Inuyasha and his friends what she's had to do.

"You poor thing well you won't have to do anything like that ever again." said Kagome.

After Maura had something to eat they headed to Kaede's village. Once they got to Kaede's village Miroku, Sango, and Kilala moved into a hut. Inuyasha and Kagome moved into a hut. Maura and Shippo are staying with Kaede. They are surprised that Maura isn't aggressive toward Kaede.

"I'm only aggressive when I sense someone is going to hurt me." said Maura.

Maura asked Kaede if she'll teach her how to be a prietess.

"Sure I'll teack ye to be a priestess." said Kaede.

So Kaede had Maura change into a priestess outfit. And started to teach Maura. The villagers treat Maura with kindness and respect. And thanks to the kindness and respect Maura is calming down and is becoming kinder. Maura's black and silver hair shines like Inuyasha's hair does now. Shippo leaves Inuyasha and Kagome alone and hangs out with Kaede and Maura. Inuyasha and Kagome have become mates. Maura is happy for her brother she hoped that she'll find a mate soon. There is a male demon that likes Maura. His name is Enzo he has red hair and blue eyes and is 5'7".
He lives where he sleeps and for the past week. Enzo had been sleeping in the forest of Inuyasha. One month later Maura is now a priestess her and Inuyasha ran into their half brother Sesshomaru. It was the first time Maura met Sesshomaru. But like Inuyasha she doesn't like Sesshomaru. When Sesshomaru found out Maura is his half sister and is half demon he attacked. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru fought useing their mighy swords. When Sesshomaru pinned Inuyasha to the ground and was about to kill him. Maura ran up and clawed Sesshomaru's face when she did she and Inuyahsa ran back to the village. Inuyasha thanked Maura then he returned to his hut.