InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ me of all people.... ❯ betrayl in death ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Me of all people

by: fluffy'slova4life a.k.a. CiCi

chap. 6: betrayal in death

"Til' death do we part, for always there for each other"

(Um don't ask where the hella I got that from, I just came up with it.)

I do NOT- I repeat DO NOT own any part of inuyasha or his companions.

CiCi: well I THINK everybody is gone. Ok no- I HOPE every body is gone....why you ask?

Cause last time I had WAY too many interruptions. So yea.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

last time on "me of all people":

When she put it back down she knocked her lip gloss off the counter.

She simply bended over and picked it up, still failing to notice the presence of another.

`Huh....why do I get the feeling I'm being watched?...' kagome thought before slowly

standing up.

As if on Que two very strong arms GENTLY wrapped around her waist.

Her eyes widened and she shot her head to the mirror to see who grabbed her from behind.

`I KNEW I WAS BEING WATCHED!' kagome shouted in her mind

when she got a look at her `captor'

she....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* 8:30....*

"Um... Mr. Jaosaki ....I have the files you asked for sir." the secretary said as she walked in the door.

Sesshomaru didn't even look up from his computer. He was in the middle of trying to find

naraku fukia. And ooooh...how he hated naraku. Three times already naraku and tried to buy jani

corp. well now it was called P3 for "power of 3". Because miroku, inuyasha and him merged

companies into one big company. As which naraku tried his best to get at, but-unless sesshomaru

wasn't in the right building- never succeeded yet.

"Ah yes thank you.." he trailed off. She handed him the files and walked out of the office. When he got an e-mail. At this sesshomaru arched his eyebrow. He never go an e-mail this early. Unless....

Sesshomaru sighed and rolled his eyes. He opened up the e-mail to find just what he had expected.

________________________________________________________

To: sessho-jani@P3corp.com

from: inu-januai@P3corp.com

message sent:

hey me and miroku were wondering, ya think we can catch those girls again? I mean at starbucks.

Heh besides you need your daily caffeine.....

__________________________________________________________

` I do not need caffeine.....and certainly not daily...' sesshomaru thought to himself.

He stretched in his chair. Only to find that his legs were asleep.

`Well I guess I could use a break...'

he clicked the `reply' button and started typing again.

He then clicked the `send' button.

******************************

"Hey miroku stop flirting with the secretary we gotta response!"

Miroku came walking in with a two red marks on each cheek.

Inuyasha sighed and shook his head.

"Some things never change"

miroku snorted and replied "well I can always try tomorrow"

inuyasha look at him in a cross between `pity + amusement'

"Some things REALLY do NEVER change"

miroku rolled his eyes.

"So...what's the response...."

"Ahhh yes on to that..."

they opened up the e-mail or inuyasha opened up the e-mail.

________________________________________________

To: inu-januai@P3corp.com

From; sessho-jani@P3corp.com

why must you send e-mails when we are right across the halls?

I honestly don't know how your so stupid and I'm smart. Huh.

Anyway yea I could use a break.

________________________________________________

miroku busted out laughing.

Inuyasha just grabbed his coat and started to walk away.

*******

sesshomaru smirked and put his coat on.

Then he met a fuming inuyasha and a giggling miroku.

"Shall we go then?"

Inuyasha just glared and miroku didn't open his mouth for fear of letting out a whole

hell of a lot of laugher. Just as they were about to get into the elevator their secrtary called to them.

"What, does she have some kind of censor or some thing??" inuyasha complained.

They walked to middle of the hall. Where a desk was. It was sort of very long curved around.

The surface was black marble. ( an: I have a thing for marble)

behind the `desk' was a lady shuffling papers. When she looked up she smiled and said.

"You have 3 new interns..."

All 3 of the men groaned.

"Now...now... calm down..."

She grabbed a vanilla folder and started looking through it.

*10 minutes later*

"AHA!" she shouted.

The office was dead quiet on the top floor. Nobody dared bother sesshomaru, miroku, or inuyasha.

So when she yelled all 3 jumped.

"Hehe...sorry...ok here are their names and pictures...."

all 3 took one folder. Each folder had the 3 new interns in it. They all opened it at the same time.

To revel the pictures. They all looked at each other open mouthed.

"Their names are...."

***************************

kagome shot her eyes to the mirror. And who had hugged her from behind was NOT who she

expected.

"KOGA! Don't scare me like that!" kagome shrieked.

Koga chuckled and turned her around. To face him.

"Sorry babe, couldn't help my self..."

kagome rolled her eyes.

"Sure you couldn't,"

koga smirked. And he pinched her rear playfully.

"Gahh... koga!" she smacked his arm playfully.

Then koga took in her appearance. Wet hair, wet body, rapped all up in a short, revealing bath robe.

Koga raised his eyebrows in curiosity. And cocked his head to the right. His eyes nover leaving a certain place.

Kagome looked questioningly at him. Then she dawned on her. She looked down and sure enough he was looking in what she was decked out in. Kagome blushed so red, koga thought he ought to call the fire department.

She slapped him out the bathroom, lightly. Not to hard, but enough to get the point across.

`Oh my god, I can't believe that just happened...how did he get in? This doesn't add up...'

she slipped on her undergarments and then her sweat pants and the white tank top.

When she walked out. Koga looked her up down again.

"What now?" kagome asked

koga shook his head "ooh nothing...." he trailed off.

Then he smirked a playful yet VERY perverted smirk.

Kagome literally went 0.0 "ooooooh...shit"

she jumped over her couch and koga chased her.

They literally played tag only koga was the only one `IT'

finally he caught her.

"Gahhhhh..........!!!!"kagome screamed as koga pulled her on the couch.

She straddled his hips. Her blush came back full force.

Koga chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.

`Why do I have the feeling he's about to do some thing perverted...?' kagome thought to herself.

Then she felt a hand groping down south. She shrieked and hit koga twice in a row.

He laughed and feigned that it hurt.

He leaned her down to kiss him. His lips firmly pressing against hers. His tongue playfully licked at her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and his tongue snaked in. Caressing every thing it touched. They're lips massaged each other. Koga started to slip his hands under her shirt. Then right when he had almost been able to lift it off.....

The phone sang its little annoying chime.

Kagome lifted her head away from the passionate filled kiss. And looked at the phone. She couldn't see the caller ID from here. But koga started to rub her back, his hands under her shirt. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure. But the phone rang yet again. Her eyes snapped open. `Some thing's wrong...that's Mc'Caliahands signal....'. she tried to get up to answer the phone but koga wouldn't let her. "Come on baby....don't worry about it....you can call them back..." he pleaded. "No koga...that's commander Mc' Caliahand's signal...some thing is wrong... now let go I have to answer it!" koga's expression changed. That scared kagome. "What is with you and him?" kagome's brows furrowed. "Excuse me? He was dad's best friend of 48 years, he's like my uncle. Now some thing is wrong! And I wanna know what the hell it is!" her fear was washed away by a river of anger.

Koga reluctantly let kagome go. And watched her hips sway as she walked towards the phone.

`Damn....she's got curves in those hips...' koga felt himself go harder in a *ahem* certain spot.

He observed kagome as she answered the phone. "What's up Mc' Caliahand?"

Her eyes went wide and her eyes brimmed with tears threaten to fall.

"W-w-what sir?" she stifled her voice into a strong one...

then her whole body stiffened. When she heard the words "mrs.. Higurashi and souta higurashi" and "car accident" then "hospital" every thing form there.....went threw one ear and straight out the other.She dropped the phone. When it hit the floor it smashed. Just like her heart had a few moments earlier.


"Oh my god" was all kagome could say before she instinctively rushed for her keys and purse.

"Wait- kagome what do-?" was all koga could say before kagome interrupted.

"My moma and souta have been in a car crash, they are at the hospital I HAVE TO GO NOW!"

She ran into the kitchen skidded to a stop then picked up her purse and keys.

She was about to walk out the door when she remember some thing.

"Oh shit....I gotta call X-Tina and Sango" kagome ran into her room.

All that could be heard was, "Sango CALL X-TINA and YOU TWO MEET ME AT FLORIDA

HOSPITAL NOW!" she slammed her phone to her hip clip. Her mouth hung open indicating when she slammed the phone on the clip it hurt. Then walked back to her purse and

keys.

"Kagome wait...." kagome stopped and looked at him. "Why don't we have a little fun first?"

He had an evil glint in his eyes. Kagome didn't like that look he was giving her. Who would?

kagome looked at him with the 0.o. she couldn't believe what she had just heard, `oh my god, I can't

believe him!'

"Koga, I don't think your grasping the gravity of this situation here!" (An: I know I know "hot

chick.") She stood there waiting for an answer when she finally got it, she did not like the way things

were going.

"Well, I personally think that your not doing enough for me, so its now or later, pick one." koga

answered as advanced on her. She instinctively backed away. That was the same way hiten, manten,


and hojo looked when they tried to attack her. She dropped her purse keys and anything else she was

carrying. And got in ready stance.

"Its not gonna be now nor is it gonna be later. Its gonna be NEVER" she kept up her guard when

koga started moving.

"Kagome chill out, I'm not gonna hurt you......."

"You won't if I keep my guard up..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~0

0.o

Does every body understand the title???? Kay, cause there is

gonna be part two soon!!! so until then here's some things to think about: who are the new interns?

What is koga gonna do? Why is koga acting like an ass? Hehe all questions answered on part 2!!

Heh.... and I will finish this story! My computer be damned!

{:: yes to hell and back this has been revised!:::}