InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ me of all people.... ❯ betrayl in death part 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Betrayal In Death Part 2

date: 9/7/03

by: CiCi!!

CiCi: ok hey hi! I am back! Sorry for taking so dang long.

Dedicated to: precious

************************

last time on "me of all people":

"Its not gonna be now nor is it gonna be later. Its gonna be NEVER" she kept up her guard

when

koga started moving.

"Kagome chill out, I'm not gonna hurt you......."

"You won't if I keep my guard up..."

******************************************

`what?!!' Kagome thought then 5 seconds after "WHAT?!" the sound rifted through her

apartment. She didn't know how this had happened. Well she knew how it happened. But

she wanted to know why. Why had they been the perfect happy couple and then it all went

down hill?

Koga started moving again. Seeing that kagome was caught up in her thoughts. But the

movement snatched kagome from her thoughts. `Wait a minute....' the way he was moving.

It was like those guys at her school. And hiten, manten, and hojo! Then it dawned on her.

` oh my god!....he must have had all those guys attack me to see wear my weak spot is....'

Koga started moving to the right. Kagome smirked. She knew what he was up too. But no

way in hell was she going down without a fight. She didn't fight good when some one

attacked her right. That's why the guy she and Sango fought in the hall, their 1st day, Had

gotten her so easily.

Then koga sprang for her. Kagome jumped out of the way, being caught by surprise. And

round housed him in the back. Koga fell forward. And rolled on the ground.

He was groaning in pain. When he got up he was looking thoroughly pissed. Kagome didn't

notice this, and he took his opportunity. He grabbed for her. Only this time......he caught

her. He slammed her hard on the ground. Knocking the air out of her. Koga smirked.

"Can't fight with out Sango, eh?"

Kagome looked him straight in the eye. "You ass hole"

*SLAP*

kagome looked shocked. Koga had never slapped her before. Her face was a little red.

Then her eye color went black. Her pupils narrowed like cat slits.

"You lying son of a bitch! You said I was safe with you!" her eyes held tears that threaten to fall. But she refused to let them. She refused to give him the satisfaction. "You said I could be happy with you... that I wasn't in any harm...I hate you! I'm giving you, 5 seconds to GET THE HELLA OFF ME!"

koga went to slap her again, but this time she broke her hand free. And Grabbed his wrist.

"Idiot" and before koga could even retort or lift his other hand to strike her, he was the one

pinned down.

Kagome jumped off him, and got in ready stance.

"I gave you 5 seconds before, now I'm giving 3 seconds to get out of my apartment and

out of my life!" koga hesitated then he walked out the door. Kagome watched out her

window to make sure he had gone. Now tears fell. She put her head in her hands. `That's the last time I will ever....ever trust a man again...' she swore to herself.

When she was sure he had gone, she grabbed her fallen purse and keys, and headed out the door. She winced in pain. She looked down and her cell was gone. And there was a big bruise on her stomach. She winced once more and walked back up to her living room. Sure enough there it was. She put it back on her clip then went back down stairs. Her neighbor had heard the commotion.

"Oh my god! Kagome are you alright?" she asked worriedly. Kagome nodded and smiled weakly.

She got to her car, jumped in and sped off.

"Not again...this shouldn't happen to such a sweet girl like her..." her neighbor said quietly. To herself.

*20 or 30 minutes later*

kagome came jogging in. Still grimacing or wincing every now and then. She walked through some double doors too see Sango and X-Tina pacing like mad. Sango was going

right, and X-Tina was going left.

If it had been a different situation kagome would have busted out laughing.

"Hey guys...." she didn't get to finish her sentence. Her friends whirled around and before

she could even register what was happening...... she was enveloped in hugs. She bit her lip from the pain. Her friends didn't know. She didn't want them to know. They had been so fond of koga. She'd tell them it just didn't work out. She would just suck up the pain. The two girls had already heard about kagome's other two experiences, with men. Her heart never seemed to fully heal before she was trapped in the hunters trap again. Like a helpless animal. They would always treat her like a worthless animal. Kagome gritted her teeth as she thought, `not any more....'

When they all finally regained their composure kagome stopped gritting her teeth and asked "so.....how are they?"

Sango and X-Tina looked at each other, with sad looks. Kagome recognized them. Fresh tears spewed out. "Aw...come here..." Sango said as she pulled kagome over to some chairs and sat her down. Kagome leaned against Sango. Sobbing. Sango trying to calm her down. While X-Tina went to check on Akini's, kagome's mother, condition.

There was an awkward silence. Between kagome and Sango. Then Sango broke it. Slowly she said "your brother didn't make it, and your mom......is in perennial coma, they said it could turn into critical..."

Even more tears brimmed kagome's eyes. X-Tina came back, but didn't say anything. She sat on the other side of kagome. Rubbing her back slowly. Then the nurse came and told them they should probably leave and go do some thing to get the tension off.

So Sango drove with X-Tina. Kagome said she wanted to be alone for a little while. But would meet them at the starbucks on 24th.

**********************************************

hehe this is sort of cliffy.....{:: does little dance and sings::}no body knows who the new interns are. And nobody knows who the pairings are. AND no body knows when they are gonna meet!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well that's some things to think about. READ AND REVIEW!

{::....0.o... if you don't know this has been revised....screw you! But still review ^ - ^::}