InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ me of all people.... ❯ my favor part 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Me of all people

by: CiCi

chapter: my favor part 2

CiCi: ok this is the next day.

*************************************************************** ************

Sango stood in her kitchen. She had on white shorts, with a red tank top. Currently she was washing her dishes. She was thinking about her and Roberto and how far they've come. She decided to turn on her Cd player. The first song that came on was one of JLO's.


The beat came like drums. Yet it was soft. Didn't sound at all like drums, it was like a techno type of vibe. The words started. she sang along. "I can't wait, wanna see, how this night is gonna be, just a touch away from the feeling that is here to stay.We can make it last forever baby, our love will stand the test of time, in the middle of the world I'll be waiting for you to be all night..." she took a deep breath and begin to sing out the chorus. Her beautiful voice filling the apartment.

"we're walking on sun shine in the middle of the night...." she started to dance in her kitchen. She shift her weight from toe-to-toe, all the awhile her balls of her feet rolling up and down. Her arms swayed then lifted up in the air to make a X then all over again. "And it feels like I'm some where above the sky..." she did a different dance as she sung into the solo. Her hips rolled from side to side then slowed as if going in slow motion as the solo came, she keep her arms up in the criss crossed position of an X. "Take my hand close your eyes, say the sweet little things that make me cry, catch my tears with a kiss....this special moments do exist...we can make it last forever baby our love will stand the test of time...in the middle of the world I'll be waiting for you to be all night...."

she was about to start singing into the chorus. Then she heard a knock at the door. She turned off her song and walked toward the door. She looked threw the peep hole. It was Roberto...

She smiled and opened the door. As she leaned against it she said "why, hello stranger....how may I help you?" he smiled back...he knew this game.

"Why yes...um... I'm looking for my girlfriend....could you help me find her?"

"Sure, what's her name?"

"Oh well," he walked toward Sango. Still facing her, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his hips against hers. "Her name is Sango...she's about 5'7 or 5'8. With the most gorgeous eyes you'll ever see in a life time."


Sango smiled back at him. He pressed his lips to hers. In a soft and passionate kiss. His arms

tighten their hold. Trying to deepen the kiss. She got the idea. She opened her mouth and his tongue slid in. As if trying to explore her every inch.

She started to lead him inside. Still not breaking the kiss. He kicked the door, softly, with his foot.

They walked until Sango was up against a wall. She finally broke away, trying to catch her breath. Roberto raised his eye brows. She looked at his brown pools with lust filled eyes. He slid his hands up her shirt and trailed his fingers up and down her back. His soft flesh meeting with her back made her shiver.

He dipped his head and started another passion filled romantic kiss. His kisses started becoming more lavish and romantic. When Sango broke away to catch her breath she said "damn....your...just full...of..romantic surprises....aren't ...you?" Roberto laughed a little. He begin trailing kisses down her neck then back up again.

She inhaled sharply. "I spoke to soon....". Roberto laughed against her neck. Then started trailing little nibbles down. He stopped. Then he moved his lips against ear. "There's plenty more where that came from..." his lust filled voice made Sango close her eyes. Roberto started tracing little circles on her back, this time with the tips of his fingers.

Sango brought her hands up to his, Navy Blue silk, button up shirt. She unbuttoned four buttons. Then trailed her slender fingers over his well built chest. She could feel the first two pecs that started his six-pack. Her eyes were still closed. Roberto chuckled to himself. He got close to her ear again, "I'm taking it you like the way that feels..?" a smile graced Sango's lips. "Mmm hm..." was all she could manage before Roberto yet again started another romantic kiss.

*************************************************************** ***************

CiCi: god all this romantic shit is get'in me so jittery inside.

*************************************************************** ***************

while his tongue went to work in her mouth, his hands grasped her and picked her up by the back of the legs. She wrapped her legs around him. She could feel him in her heat. Then she started to grind her hips into him. Making him moan into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around her back and grabbed the ends of her tank top. While carrying her to her room, he lifted the shirt off her back, she cooperated and lifted her arms. Soon enough the red tank top was on the ground. His hands immediately went to work with her pulsing red bra. They broke off to catch they're breath. Roberto stopped what he was doing and reached behind him; opening the door. He brought her in then closed the door behind them selves.


He laid her on the bed, and soon was on top of her. "Hey Roberto..."

He looked at her beautiful face. And raised his eye brows.

"Can we switch? I can't breathe."

He laughed and nodded. Flipping them over. "That better?"

She laughed. "Much."she leaned toward him and started kisses down his neck, while her fingers unbuttoned his shirt. When she got down to his chest she felt his fingers bring her mouth to his. She felt her bra slid over her shoulders and down her arms. She let it slide past her wrists and onto his chest. He shook it off. And tugged at her shorts. She assisted him in unbuttoning them first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

kagome slid out of her bed. It was about 11:00 in the afternoon. She yawned sleepily. Walking sleepily to her closet, she walked in.

Before 5 minutes could past by she was walking out in a black sweat suit to go jogging in. She then went to her dresser and brushed out her ebony waves. She turned away from the mirror and bent up side down then whipped her hair into a high pont tail.

She grabbed her cell then walked out the door. Dialing Sango's number as she got into the car. She could still feel the wince of pain in her side. It wasn't as bad as before though. It kept ringing but no one answered so the voice mail picked up.

"Hey this is Sango leave me a message:"

"Hey Sango its kagome, X-Tina is out with two of her brothers so I thought we could go jogging like we normally do. But I guess your not home, so give me a ring when you get this message..."

She hung up after that. Then drove down to Lawson park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

*************************************************************** ***************

CiCi: I bet you really hate my ass now, for leaving that romantic scene huh? Well don't get mad get glad! Because we're back!

*************************************************************** ***************

she snuggled into him. Both were exhausted. Like they were running through sand for 6 hours. He wrapped his arms around her. Placing lazy kisses on her forehead.

She felt so safe with him like this. Like nothing would ever happen to her while she was with him. She always felt this way when he hugged her or put his arm around her and draw her close to him when ever she got scared.

She just wished she could stay with him like this forever.

*Saturday, 9:00*

"Hey have you talked to Sango lately?" kagome asked as she brought a bowl into the kitchen.

"Hm...no...why?" X-Tina said as she poured a bag of chips into the bowl.

They walked back into living room. "I left her a message saying to call me back....but she never did...." Sango said as she laid the bowl on the table. X-Tina stopped what she was doing. And a thoughtful look appeared on her face.

Their faces snapped toward each other, as in coming to a conclusion.

"You thinkin' what I'm thinking?" X-Tina asked with a sly smile.

"Oh yea..." kagome returned the smile.

They both looked at the table in front of them. Both of their cell phones lying side by side.

They looked back at each other. As if asking the other weither they should do it or not.

Suddenly they sprung for their cell phones.

"I'll call Roberto's cell!" X-Tina chimed.

"I'll call Sango's!" kagome sung back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Sango looked at her night stand. The message machine was blinking. She groaned. She didn't want to move. She liked where she was at just fine.

Roberto pulled back to look at her. "Some thing wrong?"


Sango looked at him. His strong build holding on to her. She smiled blissfully. She brought him back down on his back; then straddled him. His wide hands parked them selves on her hips, slightly rubbing the spot they had chosen. Sango bent down and drew him into a deep kiss.

"Well damn if that's what's wrong god help me..."

Sango laughed. Massaging his chest delicately. "Nothing is wrong....I just..." she motioned her head toward her machine.

Roberto looked at the machine. A look of confusion crossed his face. "Well go check em'"

Sango gave him the whinny puppy look. Roberto cocked his head on the pillow. "What the...?" he thought for about a fraction of a second. A perverted smile crossed his face. "Oooooooooooh haha damn all you had to do was say some thing..."

the next thing Sango knew she was on her back laughing. When she finally regained her composure she looked at Roberto's face. Another blissful smile bloomed on her face.

She linked her arms around his neck. He smiled back at her. He started trailing lazy kisses down her neck and across her chest.

*************************************************************** ***************

sorry! I have to leave it at that! Because if I wanna post I gotta go now! So please read and review!! Here are the review responses:

KagomeReborn: I'll make that a mental note…..that and go unlisted in the phone book haha nah I'm just joking. I better hear from you after this chappy!

Precious: don't worry about it…just glade your back! And good luck w/ your story!

Lovin_sesshomaru_isnteasy: haha….wow that was….interesting…yea if you wanna be apart of my fic just holla!

To all the people who reviewed thank you and now I have to post! So I BETTER HEAR FROM YOU! Oh and I have revised all my chappys so I advise you reread them!