InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ me of all people.... ❯ Big Ass Changes ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Me Of All People...

By: CiCi

CiCi: Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I swear I wanted to make that last chappy way longer...*sniff sniff* so I'm going to try to make this long. ^__~*

hey in the last chappy, when kagome was going out jogging with the black sweat suit on...think Roca Wear! Well then….not a lot of people liked the last chappy I guess….oh well then your gonna hate this one… I was in a pisser mood, so I apologize but it does get better!!!

*************************************************************** ***************

Sango laughed harder when Roberto started to tickle her. Like a wave of thunder roaring through a mountain valley. He finally ceased enough for her to catch her breath.

He laid himself beside her. Laying on his side he stroked her cheeks.

Then it hit them. The blast of they're cell phones ringing off the chain. Sango and Roberto smirked. Then looked at each other knowing just exactly who it was.

"Kagome.." "X-Tina" they said in unison.

Roberto cupped her cheek. "Should we answer?"

"Mmm..." she leaned into his hand and he started to move his fingers along her cheek bone, enjoying the effect he had on her. "Even if we don't they'll just keep trying and trying...." she moved her hand lazily as she nuzzled his hand.

Roberto nodded. Then had a playful look on his face. He measured in his mind about how far they're cell phones were. About 11 feet. `Not bad....ah hell why not?' "Race ya..."

Soon they were on their feet. Roberto pushing Sango and Sango pushing back. Both laughed.

When they finally reached the table across the room Sango sung in triumph.

"Ha! I told you I was faster! Hehe....now....what will yo owe me?..hmm..." Sango pondered while she answered her cell. "Yea..." Roberto wrapped her in his arms from behind. She leaned into him in response.

"Hey girl....what's going on?" kagome asked simply.

"Yea right like you don't kn- YIKES!" Sango yelped in surprise when Roberto flipped her and had her stationed on his hips. She pulled her phone away from them, placing a fridge un balanced hand over the speaker phone. "What in the name of every thing holy are you doing?" she hissed. But Roberto could tell she had a playful tone in the threat.

Roberto shrugged. Moving Sango with him as his shoulders moved. "What does it look like?"

At the same time she felt some thing slide against her thigh. Her eye widdened. She gave him a look and the puppy eyes won. "Damn you..." she hissed quietly. She put her cell back to her ear.

"Um yea.....hehe!" she giggled when Roberto started drawing circles on her stomach with his tongue. She bit her tongue. Stifling her giggles. `Holy shit that tickles...' she broke into another fit of giggles when he hit her spot.

*************************************************************** *************

CiCi: for all you perverts no I am not writing about some thing disgusting! JEEZ! For all you men who don't know, most women have a certain spot like mine is- wait I'm not gonna tell ya where mine is...haha, anywhen theres a certain spot where it just makes us literally purr. Like fluffy! Haha...wait don't tell him I told you that....eh hehe.

*************************************************************** ***************

"Uh yea kagome can I call you back? HAHA! Oh sorry! I gotta go!" she was about to click the cancel button, when Roberto grabbed the phone away from her. Sango started doing little kisses down his neck. "Hey kagome, yea it's Roberto, tell X-Tina to stop calling me I've got business to take care of thank you..." he hung up before an obviously stunned kagome could retort a witty comment. And tossed sango's cell phone back on the table, atop of the jean shorts that had been thrown off.

"I didn't know your special "spot" was right above your stomach..." his eyebrows lifted in questioning. Sango shrugged it off. "Simple you didn't ask..."She wrapped her hands under his under shirt and raked her nails up and down the ripples of his chest. His head leaned forward and started doing little figure of eights with his tongue, over her chest.

He spined her `round still holding firmly onto her rear, they landed on her soft yet firm bed.

He ran the tip of his fingers along her sides. Stopping to massage her hips. She arched into him.

He grasped her wirsts and held them above her.

Sango faked a pout and pursed her lips.

Roberto chuckled. "Now now, I don't want you to get to excited..." his voice trailed off slowly.

Sango tilted her head to the side. She didn't feel "in the mood" for another round...

Roberto sighed, getting Sango out of her musings like a fish out of water. She brought a hand to his face. Rubbed at his cheeks lightly. "What's wrong baby?"

Roberto's hand went up to cover Sango's.

"I know your not "In The Mood..." he snorted when he realized he had used a woman thingy quote.

"You never miss a trick..."

A smirk appeared on his face. "Come on! Lets goto kagome's, I bet X-Tina is with her..." he winked and started to pull Sango up. Sango looked at him at first dumb struck. why the sam hell would he want to goto kagomes?

Then realization bombed on her face. "Damn you! You want to see me get friggin' tortured!"

Roberto shrugged again. Then replied as if answering a normal question, "pretty much..." the funny sarcasm was in voice. Sango pleaded with him. Begging for dear life as she clung to his bare chest, which she noticed had very very nice muscles With a very dramatic twist of pleading in her voice. "Please, please, PUH-LEAZ don't make me go!!!!! Aaaah heh...." she closed her eyes then hopefully cracked one eye open to see if Roberto was buying it...

He wasn't.

"Damn you to hell and back! I can't believe you want me get tortured!" Sango pouted, but only out of good sport she assured her self.

"And by my own sister," he pointed out then dramatically grasped his bare chest mocking Sango. "That just makes me such a terrible man! Ugh...." he cut it off and chuckled shaking his head. And started pulling on his navy blue silk button-up-shirt.

Sango looking at him in disapproval and yet....amusement, trickled on her face. "You're a really shitty actor," she pointed out smiling "and I was going to say that!.....damn you to hell and back.....again!" then for extra measure she pouted with a "Hmpf!"

Roberto stopped what he was doing and looked at her. The sun streaming in highlighting her midnight black hair. Then those eyes. Those dark, deep brown, no maple brown, eyes. It just made him quiver with delight. But she was pouting. that's what topped it off, Roberto thought. But he knew she was trying to get her way. Oh hell this would fun.

He cocked an eyebrow. Sango didn't even look at him and she knew he was looking at her with "the look". `ok note to self: damn ALL men to hell and back!' then before she could even turn at the sound of movement she was tackled onto the bed. "Ooooooooooh why you little-" she was cut off by the rushed lavished kisses Roberto clammed onto her mouth. When they broke away for breath she commented.

"Damn...you really know how to dry up an insult..."

He chuckled. "Its what I do..."

"But don't think just cause you're a good kisser is going to lessen the annoyance-"

she was cut off again by Roberto passionate filled kiss. This time he didn't let her go. He let all his desires for her, all of it, every thing. Poured into the kiss. When he broke away, breathless.

She was stunned. More than stunned. More than swept. No word could describe what her face looked like.

"Nice work...I take what I said back...." she looked at him for more. He raised an eye brow. "You sure as hell know the way to shut the anger in a woman out to hell..." her blissful look and stunned look combined made Roberto keel over laughing inside.

but on the out side he smiled. Charmed flooded his smile. He shook his head, still smiling. "Another damn good thing I do." he nodded. Now he really laughed out loud at Sango nodding openly. Still blissfully stunned. She blinked owlishly. Then the blush came. That, caught his attention.

"Oooooooooooooh I found a new way to make that devilish, yet beautiful blush come to life! Yay points for Roberto Torres!" he laughed. Sango just did the usual `ugh' then pushed him of her.

"Aw...don't be mad baby-girl..." he went from behind Sango and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You know I'll love you no matter what" he kissed her shoulder then down her arm "....er...no matter what color your face is." he busted out laughing as Sango playfully chased him and hit him once or twice around the apartment.

He stopped. Sango slamming into him. "Ow....."

he caught her in his grasp before she fell. Holding her close. "Aw damn baby you alright?"

Sango moaned a yes. She wasn't hurt that bad. But she wasn't that stupid to not let him hold her like this. Maybe she would get so good she wouldn't have to be tortured by kagome and X-Tina.

Roberto leaned into her. Placing kisses on her forehead. Then down her neck and her arm. Then he went up to her ear and whispered huskily. "You're still going with me baby..."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!" she whined.

Then she came up with some thing. "Why don't we just have hot, sweaty, dirty sex all day through the night....?"

Roberto looked at her. "Gee....hot sweaty sex with a sexy ladie..." he looked Sango over. "Or...see her get into a cat fight. Hmm...aw damn you got me on a level here. Hm...maybe I could get you guys in a big thing of pudding and have the boys come over to lick off ya?!" he purposed.

Sango raised her eye brows. "You would never let a guy touch me. and your talking letting a guy lick food off of me? Ohhhh mama likes..." she teased. The thought of a guy licking her ,besides Roberto, was crazy.

"Oh hell no..." was his only response.

"and if you think I'd let some stank ho lick my man you must be damn crazy out of your mind." she drew him into a kiss.

"Awwwwww damn.....now I'm disappointed..." Sango pulled back from him. Her eyes searching for a sign that, it was just a joke.

she didn't find one. Her face fell. Roberto cocked his head. Confused.

`Clueless ass...' she thought as she pulled away from him. His arms fell at his sides. "What the fuck?" he whispered. Then his eyes and mouth widened and he hit himself with his palm. "Shit!" he heard her grabbing keys. "Shit damn fuck! She thought I was serious! God dammit!"

He raced after her. It was getting cold out. And she was in a halter top not realizing the coldness. He grabbed his jacket before he bolted out the door. Thanking himself he kept in shape or he would have never caught up with her. He finally caught up to her. Shivering toward her car. He came between her and her car. She was crying. `Oh no...shit! Please don't cry! Dammit! She's gonna get a cold!'

"Hey hey..." he grasped her shivering form to him. She didn't reject. She was ice freezing. The tears didn't help. He kept her to him. Not letting her even move. His jacket was over lapping now. So he tucked her into it. She curled into him. Her tears still coming.

"Shh shhh baby baby I was just joking...shh..."he cooed. `God please stop crying....' She started

to shiver again. He came out of his thoughts, and hugged her more to him.

He wasn't touching her sexually. More like protectively. Protectivaly against the damn cold air. Hell he didn't want her a) pissed b)out side with out a jacket catching a cold c) he didn't want the ass john to get a hold of her d) he didn't want her crying out either e) or all of the above.

"Roberto..." her voice hallow and flat. His heart tour to shreds. "Why did you say that?" she wasn't looking at him. Her tone didn't change.

He didn't know why he did. He shook his head. And she looked at him. Up at him. dead in the eyes, it was evident tears in her eyes still. Ouch.

He looked into her eyes then sighed and uck "please don't cry you'll catch a cold..." he said while rubbing his other jacket sleeve. She knocked it away. To say he was stunned was an under statement. She'd never been an aggressor like that before. Well ha...not towards him. He looked at her confused. But he didn't make any movement. Just stood there looking at her. He wasn't going to underestimate her. Sure as hell not her. Any one but her. He shivered, at the thought of fighting the girl he loved.

She rolled her self away from him and out of his safe and warm jacket. The way she did it was slow and elegant. She immediately got in fighting stance.

"Jesus Christ Sango I'm not going to hurt you!" he was annoyed now. He would have understood if she was just pissed off. But to think he would hurt her....now that pissed him off.

"That's what they all say...some say it in the beginning some say it just to get you into bed....so which one is it?" her tone icy now.

"First off, fuck the other guys to hell! You know sure as hell I would never hurt you! God dammit! And second, I already got you in bed, if I was like one of them," he pointed out into the middle of now where in particular. "I would have left you freezing your ass off, oooooooooh damn I forgot I'm just like every other goddamned punk you went out with. All the stuff you told me for five fucking months was just stalling huh? Til' you could figure out if I was for real or not." he took a deep breathe. His Spanish blood never boiled like this before. Maybe it symboled how much he loved her. Her face never changed. But he could tell she was getting soft on pissed off. `I guess that's what happens when you wait...when you love some one...so this is what love feels like, huh? Pain pain pain...oh and more pain....fuck!'

His voice lowered from yelling. Now it was just romped. "Jesus Sango....what the hell do you want from me?" he ran a shaky hand threw his short dark hair. Then through his hands up in the air in frustration. "I mean fuck! I've never...never In my damned life, which was full of shit by the way, been in love. I might of thought I was before I was screwed over! Shit! You're the only woman I think about! You know how many women asked me out while we were dating?" he didn't wait for an answer, "26 and counting! And you know what else? I declined all of them, every single dammed one! And my life be dammed! Over my fucking little sisters grave! you can ask X-Tina I was known to be a player! Hell ask my whole damn family! They'll tell ya! Shit!..." he turned and looked at the stars. Making little twinkles in his eyes, Sango noted.

Then he whirled. "And you know what else?..." he voice was soft and slow now. Gentle like always with her. She had seen him go off on some one when they scared her deeply. But she never thought for one second he would yell at her. And what's worse? It was her fault for bringing it out of him. "I know your emotions...I can see right through your fucking barrier. You might fool kagome and X-Tina...but you can't fool me. I have never been able to do that before...when we first met. You're the only woman I have ever dated that actually liked sports. I mean sure there were pretenders...but you...you were different...you could take some thing and through it back in my damn face..." he closed his eyes as he chuckled and reminisced. "Remember the Bucs game? Ha...you got my twenty...."tears weld in his eyes as he remembered. "I dreamed all my life I would get a beautiful, smart, witty, and out standing girl...then I found her..." his face fell more now. " she meant every thing to me...." a tear trickled down his dark skin. From his dark brown eyes. Sango couldn't see it though. To dark. "But I obviously don't mean a damn thing to her..." he yanked off his jacket and through it at the ground, at her feet. "Don't ever think for a minute I was going to hurt you...even if we're threw, god forbid, don't you ever....ever!" tears streaked his face now. Sango could see them clearly. Like cat vison. "Don't you ever think I was going to hurt you...ever...I've lost more than I can afford...I wasn't planning on losing you...but I obviously fucked up...just like old times..." his hands through up, then dug them selves into his pockets. His retreating figure into the darkness.

Now Sango fell. To her knees. No matter how much the cold and the hard rocks beneath her bothered her she let her self fall. `Roberto please come back...please...hold me...I'm so damn sorry...please come back...' tears fell freely. She looked ahead his brown jacket laying lonely on the ground. She reached out shakily for it. Skimmed a finger over the collar. The brown leather and silk interior. Then she grasped it. Slipped it on. It was two sizes bigger on her. His scent aroused her nose. `I didn't even know he had another sister let alone dead...god I've got to find him...' Her next door neighbor. A guy who was tall dark and handsome, who also had a huge crush on her. Walked toward her. Her crouched form.

"Hey..." he said quietly. He knew better most the time to stay away cause' of Roberto. Now he had the feeling he could pull it off. Now that they had a fight.

He crouched beside her. She looked at him. Sadness. He ran a hand over her back. But it wasn't the same. Roberto made her shiver with joy. "Hey girl you alright?" she nodded. "Your strong...don't worry...why don't you come on in?," Sango considered the offer then snapped to her senses when she realized what the bastard was doing. "Roberto is an ass he doesn't deserve you...you don't need to cry...not over him," he said Roberto as if referring in contempt.

"Here come on...let a real man heal you..." he said gently. She stood on her own. Wrapped her self in Roberto's coat. John, the man, thought he had won.

But Sango shoved him off. "You stay the hell away from me you bastard! You had no right to do that! You fucking ass! My boyfriend is in fact a man, you on the other hand.....I can't even think of a good name to call you....no you know what...your not worth it you fucking shitless bastard!" she stomped away. "Hey!"

She figured just to be nice she'd turn around. So she did. John came walking toward her.

"He is the one who hurt you! He is the one who is causing you to cry! What kind of man does that to his girl? I mean come on...not a jewel like you..." he traced a finger over her jaw line.

She gritted her teeth and slapped him away. "Since you were listening so intently you sneaky fucker, you could tell I hurt him...Jesus fuck! Yes I am a jewel...but guess what?" he shook his hand and raised his eye brows. "I belong to some one...."

he sighed. "What is up with this!? I mean...hell he just fucked with your heart! I mean...damn I dunno what the hell I mean..." he moved to touch her again. This time she round housed him in the lower stomach area. "You touch me again you filthy bastard and I'll get my man on your ass..." she walked away. Pulling roberto's jacket tighter to her. Muttering to herself. "Stupid fucker..thinks I'm gonna give up my man? Shit he is a bastard....the little fucker..." she sighed as she breathed in more of roberto's scent. "I've got to go talk to Kagome and X-Tina..." she said finally.

******************************Kagome + X-Tina****************************

kagome and X-Tina were fixing some diner hoping Sango would come by. "The only thing we can do right now is hope she comes by..." kagome said sadly. She set the chicken X-Tina had made the "Boricua way". Kagome every now and then got whiffs of the chicken and her mouth started to water.

There was a knock at the door. Kagome rushed to open it. Her joyful smile faded instantly.

"Holy shit! What the hell-?" kagome asked immediately.

X-Tina reconized the jacket. And poked her head out side. "Eh? Roberto! Dammit Roberto! I've got chicken!" she pulled her head back in... and her face pouted. "Damn....he usually goes dog with that..." her voice snapped to attention when she saw Sango's face. "What the hell?"

Sango laughed. "You two have more in common then your willing to admit ya know and..." Sango sniffed. Then she stiffened. A grin bloomed on her tear stricken face. "Is that X-Tina's famous chicken I smell..." she sniffed again. And was on the scent like a hound on a fox.

X-Tina jumped between the two. As if defending her chicken. "Wait just a cotton picking second! Your going to tell us what the hell is going on. First start off by why in the name of god your friggin' crying?!.....and I can tell you want chicken. Jesus your just as bad as Roberto.

Then her face went hard. She connected the dots. Sango noticed this and inched toward the chicken.

"Oi! Hell no! You sit!" X-Tina snapped. Then got the puppy look. "Aye mama go sit down I'm on the chicken! Gee wiz!"

Soon enough Sango had her fill of chicken. X-Tina said she should eat first. Because if she gets upset she won't want to eat and that's unhealthy. "Trust me my mama's Italian...hehe...I'm still surprised I'm skinny...in fact so is she..." X-Tina would say with a laugh.

soon enough, Sango relayed all the details. Every thing. She couldn't stop her self.

Kagome patted her back. And X-Tina fumed.

"That...that....that...why that fucking ass! I'm gonna get my brother on him..damn I can't believe he did that...."

"One- what the hell are you talking about Two- which brother?" kagome asked curiously.

"I'm talking about her friggin' neighbor! And I'm talking about Roberto jumping his ass!"

Sango hung her head. "No...no...no I think he hates me now..."

X-Tina's mouth dropped. "You've got to be kidding me! Oh my god please help my brain!"

"Wait did he really cuss that much?" X-Tina asked, pumping for details.

Sango nodded. X-Tina snapped her fingers. "That's your answer! He doesn't hate you! If he did he would have let you freeze!"

"Now, now we all know Roberto is not that mean!" kagome said rationally.

X-Tina looked at her. "Excuse me, but you don't know my bro better than I do, no one does."

"First off!" X-Tina started ticking items off her fingers. "He said some thing about Yamerie, that tells you some thing! He hasn't spoke about her since she died! And two- he wasn't joking... he was known to be a player...but he didn't play you!" exasperated she flopped down.

Then she shot up. And was out the door with out a word.

She yelled half way to her car she was going to find Roberto.

after 30 minutes of searching all they're favorite spots: PR's, Romanos, Terontias, Samba Room, every thing.

She found him at his apartment. `Duh' she told herself.

She knocked on the door. It was opened. To reveal a sad looking Roberto.

Her face softened. "Aw damn you havn't been drinking have you?"

Roberto shook his head. "I was about to open a corona wanna join me?"

X-Tina shrugged and walked in.

He got out two coronas. Cracked them open and served one to her. She took a sip. He however took a gulp.

"I think I know why you're here..." he said gingerly.

X-Tina nodded.

"It's because of Sango right? You probably though I hurt her right...damn that's the way the story always goes..." before he knew it he was pinned.

X-Tina seething between clenched teeth. "Goddammit Roberto! I'm not here for Sango! Jesus! I'm here for you! Why is it you think just cause I'm a sister I can't help you!" she dug her short nails into his wrists.

He rolled over. They both bounced up. "Let's just say I'm having an off day...er night..."

they fought. Hand to hand combat. Kicking, punching. It was martial arts though. High kicks, low spins. His back hand stopped at her cheek.

"Go ahead....sock me..." she dared.

Roberto shook his head. "No...I don't hit women...not because I think they're weak either! Because I know they can be strong and don't want to break the ice..."

"You make no sense but ok!" X-Tina strode over to sit next to him. Gulping down some beer.

"Alright now what's up?" she asked as she sprawled her legs out.

"I fucked up man...I really fucked up..." Roberto said waggling his head.

"I know you've fucked a bunch of women didn't need to know that again..." she nudged him playfully. He laughed.

"Yea that's true, but that's not what I meant..."

"Yea yea I know I know..."

"No X-Tina she thought I was gonna hurt her! She thought I was gonna hurt her! She got into fight stance, which is a hell of a lot better than your's girl you need some work," they both laughed. "But she got ready to fight me, and there's no way I'd ever hit her....not if some one payed me to. It just got to me...."

~~************************************************************* ************~~

CiCi: oh damn! Ciffy! Hehe....HEY! It was long!10 freakin pages! Hmpf! God I'm tiered. Hope you like.

*yawn* bye bye now...