InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meant to Be ❯ Nightmares Come True ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing that is of any value, so go right ahead and sue. The case will be the only thing worth a red cent.

Nightmares Come True

InuYasha hung up the phone when he got the busy signal. That voice that asked him if he wanted call again to call him back when the line was free. Half the time when your phone gave that special ring you had already forgotten who the fuck it was you called. InuYasha's feet slipped into the forgotten sneakers he had took off when he collapsed in bed after leaving Kagome. He raced to the front door failing to realize the ringing cell phone on the coffee table. When InuYasha opened the door, he was surprised by the figure that stepped out of the shadows.

InuYasha recognized the voice immediately after it spoke. "Hello InuYasha. I hope you had fun with my Kagome tonight. Because it will be the last time, you see her or anyone else again."

InuYasha sighed. "Homo your obviously drunk maybe you need to go home and go to bed. You know before you do anything drastic." InuYasha looked at the man in front of him, or at least what was suppose to be a man. The guy was just scrawny and a pain in the ass. He was always fawning over Kagome, even after she had turned him down.

"Damn you!" the boy spoke through clenched teeth. "My name is Hojo not homo. What's so hard about it? Ho-jo. Geesh, what does Kaogme see in you any way?"

"Listen, I'm sorry Hoji. I didn't mean to upset you. I would stay and talk but I have a bad feeling that something's wrong and Kagome needs me." He took a step forward only to have something shoved into his chest.

"This is the last time I will tell you. It's Hojo, not homo, not Hoji, Hiji, Hoja or anything else you puny mind can come up with to insult me. Do you get it, my name is Homo...I mean Hojo. Damnit! And Damn you! Not that it matters, if you remember my name or not. You won't be around to utter it or anyone else's names for that matter."

InuYasha smiled inspite of hisself. The smile soon faded from his face when he looked down to see that Homo had a good pointed to his chest. "Geesh, Hoja, put that thing away before you hurt yourself or someone else," he made a move to push the gun away only to have it jabbed into his chest again.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you. And I would take it a lot more seriously. I'm not joking around InuYasha. I'm tired of watching you with the woman I love and watching all the other women threw themselves at you feet to answer your beck and call. Kami, you don't know how much I hate you!" Hiji said his voice ladled with disgust directed at the attractive man in front of him.

InuYasha rolled his eyes, this couldn't be happening at a worst time. For all he knew Kagome could be at home lying in a puddle of her own blood. He shook his head trying to clear the image out of his head. He had to get past this obstacle first, no need in working himself in to a frenzy. He looked into Hobo's blood shot eyes to realize that he was serious, and for the first time he wondered if Hobo would hurt Kagome. "Did you see Kagome tonight? Is she alright?"

"That's very kind of you to think of her in your hour of need, but I'm sorry to say that her condition doesn't concern you anymore. That's for me to worry about for now on." He smiled sadistically.

InuYasha heard the noise before he felt the pain. He clutched his chest as he felt himself fall. The lost of blood was making his vision fuzzy and he felt the warmth leave his body. His last thought was Kagome, as he fell into a state of unconciousness.

Stay tuned for the next chapter... The Worst is Yet to Come... signing off

Not_Signed_In