InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting Place ❯ and you'll wear...this! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's your bonus chapter! I hope you enjoy it. Once they get to school, rest assured that interesting things will occour… O_o

Inuyasha scowled as his brother drove off with Kagome and Rin. Only a moron like that could possibly think that he would get off when their parents saw the mess…both twins would undoubtedly die before the day was over.

He set to work, slowly cleaning up his own mess. However, when he reached the painted walls, he was horrified to discover that the mustard had left yellow stains up and down the walls.

"Where'd the wittle Inu-kins go to?!" Miroku's voice called from the general direction of his room. "If he's not in the basement and not in his room, he must be dead!"

"I'm in here, jackass," Inuyasha called, his voice sounding alarminly tired even to himself. "Come and see what's happened, so you'll know the cause of death when my mom gets home."

"Death?" Miroku repeated. He walked into the kitchen and whistled. "How did you get lettiuce to stick to the ceiling?"

Inuyasha shrugged. "I'm going to tie you by your bondage straps to the fan if you don't help me," he threatened.

"That would be sort of fun…" Miroku lapsed into thought. "Sounds dirty. I should con Sango-"

"I heard my name. If it's in context with something perverted, Miroku, you're going to regret it."

Inuyasha smirked. "Sango, could you take Miroku's car up to the hardware store and pick up some yellow paint?"

"Paint?" she repeated, walking into the room. "What did you do?"

"How do you know it was me that caused it?"

"Because Kagome is meek and sheltered and anything that involves paint means walls, and that means a mess, and that means you."

He blinked at the irrefutable logic and glared at Miroku. "You had to date one of the logical ones, didn't you?"

Miroku shrugged. "Sorry, all women are this way. If you want to test that, get yourself a girl."

He reached over and wrapped an arm around Sango's waist. "Miroku…" she warned. Moments later, he had been smacked across the face. "Letch," she muttered.

Inuyasha laughed, but was suddenly stopped when he heard the sounds of car doors slamming.

"There were only two. Mom and dad are home. Quick, take this!" he exclaimed, shoving the mop at Sango. Turning, he ducked into the hall closet and pulled the door shut behind him.

"Inuyasha! Sesshoumaru! We're home!" his mother's voice called. "Babies? Where are you?"

He grumbled under his breath at her calls. Since when were we babies? We're almost not even teenagers any more!

"Miroku, what are you doing here? And…oh my god!"

"What, honey?" his father asked curiously.

"Where is he?" his mother shreiked.

"In the closet," Miroku said calmly. "I'm going to leave now, Mrs. Makahoto."

"You do that dear," she said absently.

Inuyasha swore under his breath as the footsteps came ever closer to his closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~

Kagome walked into Inuyasha's house once again, marvelling that she had even been spending this much time with the opposite sex in such close proximity to her. She was pondering this and starting to get mushy thoughts inside when she heard the screaming.

All color drained from Sesshoumaru's sleepy face.

Slowly, Rin backed away from her boyfriend and nonchalantly made for the door. He reached out and grabbed her arm, giving her an imploring look. "Before I die, I wanted you to know that I love you,"

"Aww…" Rin cooed. "I mean, go help your idiot twin."

Sesshoumaru whimpered slightly.

"-INUYASHA, I AM GOING TO HANG YOU BY YOUR BONDAGE STRAPS FROM THE FAN IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN MY YELLOW WALLS!"

"Mom's mad," Sess observed in a meek voice. "Can I please leave, Rin?"

"No…help your brother," she said sternly. "Don't make me go with you."

"Come with me!" he pleaded.

Kagome jumped as Mrs. Makahoto continued to scream at the younger twin.

"AND IF THE WALLS AREN'T ENOUGH-THERE IS LETTIUCE ON MY CEILING! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET LETTIUCE TO STICK TO THE CEILING?!"

"God, you sound like Miroku. That frickin' idiot is like my concience or something."

"DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE THE SUBJECT! YOU WILL CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN UNTIL YOU CAN'T CLEAN ANY MORE! AND THEN YOU'LL KEEP CLEANING!"

Inuyasha grumbled.

"AND YOU'LL WEAR THIS!"

Kagome, Rin, and Sess looked at each other for a moment before peeking into the kitchen. They were thrilled to discover a shocked Inuyasha staring in horror at a pink frilled apron and yellow latex gloves. To complete this, she was also brandishing a button up shirt and blue jeans-normal clothes.

Inuyasha was staring at these articles as if they were soaked in acid, flinching every time her arm twitched. Finally she just chucked them at him, and he actualy screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" it was high-pitched and girly, and quite exciting for the threesome in the hallway.

"Blackmail," Sesshoumaru said, grinning slightly. "Lucky for me I always carry my tape recorder with me."

"You…what?" Rin asked curiously, staring at him in shock. "…Give me that tape!"

"…why?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, tackling him. It had been a female battle cry, because she sat on top of him and tickled him until the device was procured from his bottomless hoodie pocket.

Kagome was treated in the meanwhile by the sight of Inuyasha in normal clothes, complete with frilly pink apron and gloves.

She chose this moment to enter the kitchen.

Inuyasha looked up at her, scowling and weilding the very mop that Sess had insulted him with earlier.

"Cleaning?" she asked meekly.

"No thanks to you, princess," he commented dryly.

"Right," she said blankly. "Well, do you want some help?"

"Help?" he repeated.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I helped mess up the kitchen. I can help you fix it,"

When Rin and Sesshoumaru walked into the kitchen, the former triumphantly weilding a tape recorder and the latter with his hair frizzed on end from his girlfriend's tickling frenzy, they were shocked to see Inuyasha and Kagome chatting amiably while cleaning the kitchen ceiling.

"They look like a married couple," Rin gushed.

"Right," Sesshoumaru mumbled. Sitting down at the kitchen table, he put down his head and fell asleep.

Rin gushed over him for a few minutes before starting to pull out ingredients.

"What are you doing?" Inuyasha asked curiously.

"I'm making a cookie pizza," Rin said brightly.

"Oooh," Inuyasha said, grinning. "Yes, continue."

Kagome was confused. "How do you know where everything is?"

"Well, I cook here all the time, so…"

Inuyasha was watching Rin whip up food and wasn't paying attention as he mopped the lettiuce off of the ceiling. Thus, when the mop met the lightbulb he wasn't prepared to be mildly elecrticuted.

Regardless of the mild effects of the electricity, the younger twin now resembled a silver chia pet on a bad day. He cursed and shook his hand, trying to eliviate the sting. Kagome frowned and drew closer to him, reaching up and trying to tame his hair.

She was shocked in return, and blinked for a moment before giggling. "Your head is like one of those lightening filled glass orbs."

"The carnival toy? Thanks," Inuyasha commented.

"Here," Kagome said, putting on the yellow gloves and rubbing them all over his head. "Now you're not a silver ball of fluff any more,"

"Thanks," Inuyasha replied sincerely.

"Whoa! He was serious!" Miroku said from the door. Inuyasha growled slightly at the sight of his turn-coat best friend.

"Leave before I hurt you," he snarled.

"Okay," Miroku agreed, turning and leaving.

"Hey…be careful, okay? Why don't you sit there with Sess. I can handle the rest of this," Kagome said, concerned.

She got lost in his eyes as he stared at her. "Are you sure? I don't want to leave you with all the work…"

"It's okay," she managed.

Inuyasha sighed. "Thank you, Kagome."

"Don't mention it," she replied, turning and continuing to clean the kitchen mess.

Well, you're lucky to be alive and reading this because you would have died of boredom if it weren't for my handy-dandy idea taco-aka, Akina!

Akina: why am I here? I belong in Conversations alone.

Tsuki: It's because I love my idea taco! ^_^

Akina: *backs away* right.

Tsuki: *pulls out waffles* Foo.