InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories, Lost and Found ❯ Unforgivable ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The boy spun around and stood, hands on the hakima ties he'd not yet finished tying. His fathers face, his oddly musky scent, his whole demeanor was making the boy's hackles rise, which was making him feel confused. His father may not have always been close, but he'd also never harmed Sesshomaru, not even a slap for impertinence. Yet his instinct was telling him to flee, to run from his father as he would from a dire enemy.
 
He watched as his fathers eyes wandered his slight frame at least half a dozen times, the strange scent from his father and his own fear rising with each pass of those cold yellow eyes. He felt himself slowly begin to back away, though there was no escape from the room but to push by the demon in the doorway. There was a strange tingle in the pit of his stomach as he noticed that the older youkai's eyes were lingering in two places; his face and his groin.
 
“Sesshomaru… Sesshomaru, how old are you now? Fifty years now, isn't it?” The Inutaisho's voice was deep, as if he was forcing himself to speak clearly. His eyes had already traveled the boys form ten times, now they fixed on his face as he stepped into the room and closed the heavy oak door behind him. The boy trembled slightly at the sound, his hands tightening on the silk ties.
 
“H-hai, sire. I turned fifty two months ago.” He reminded his father softly, his skin tightening with chills. What was wrong with him, and what was wrong with his father?
 
“You're growing up, aren't you…” before the boy could blink, his father was before him, large fingers curled under his chin as the taller youkai leaned down to peer into his face. His fingertips stroked the soft white skin, his yellow eyes closing as he nuzzled the plump striped cheek. Sesshomaru felt a confusing flush of warmth at this; it was so affectionate, like he'd seen some other fathers being with their sons when they were small. He remembered his father stroking his cheek before he had left a few weeks ago, but this felt different.
 
“You are beautiful, my child… you wear your mothers face perfectly, you even smell,” he sniffed Sesshomaru's fine silver hair. “You smell so much like her.” His other hand was suddenly resting on the boy's chest, fingers squeezing a small pink nipple. Sesshomaru jumped and grabbed his wrist with his hand, but he was far from a match to his father's strength.
 
“Otousan! What… why are you…” he gasped. The Inutaisho spun him around, his hand grasping the boy's wrist now. He pressed his hips into Sesshomaru's back and growled dangerously.
 
“You never were very obedient, were you boy? I thought what you desired most was to gain my regard? Don't you want my pride and my affection?” he licked the tip of an elfin ear as his free hand curved over the boy's rear. “You are almost perfectly like your mother was at this age. It is uncanny.” He nibbled down the shell of the petrified Sesshomaru's ear as the boy gasped nervously. He was terrified, but he was also confused by the pleasant shivers that radiated from his father's lips and fangs on his ear. He whimpered as the hand on his rear slid down between his legs, and a foot suddenly kicked his legs apart. He felt his fathers hand move forward…
 
“Don't… please don't…” Sesshomaru whimpered, but there was no reply, just his father's hand exploring him, kneading his balls with a gentle touch that made his belly shiver, and winding around his untried member with curious fingers. The tongue and teeth on his ear combined with the hand cupping him was throwing him into complete confusion. He reached back to grasp his fathers arm, trying to stop him, his other hand flexing in the Inutaisho's grip.
 
“Let go of me boy… would your own father harm you?” he heard in his ear, as the hand cupping him tightened in a slightly threatening gesture. He swallowed heavily and moved his hands to the side. He felt his fathers lips brush his neck, and his now free hand came around to the front, shoving the loose hakima off Sesshomaru's narrow hips. The young youkai closed his eyes, knowing this was not right, this shouldn't be happening between a father and son. He didn't move as his father backed away, even as he heard the older male undress, dropping his simple kimono and obi, even removing his tabi.
 
The boy jumped as he felt hands land on his hips and turn him to face his father's body. He bit his lips as he was pressed against hot skin over flesh like warmed stone. A hand wound into his long hair and pulled, arching his head back, and he felt his father's lips on the column of his neck, soft and sleek on his skin. Again he felt that dizzying wave of confusion, the shivering pleasant feeling mixed with the sour fear and wrongness of what was happening to him. The hand not in his hair swept down his side then up his back, the deadly claws tickling his ribs. He held his hands out a bit from his sides, not touching his father but not hanging limply either. He was not going to cling to him for support while this happened between them.
 
The older youkai knelt along the boy's body, releasing his hair to run his hand across the smooth skinned, plump chest, pinching the tender virginal nipples. Sesshomaru didn't look down, he kept his eyes pinned to the ceiling as those hands teased him, awakened him to what his body could feel, things he'd never even imagined, nor had any reason to imagine. He felt hands on his chest, hands on his rear, on his thighs, all over him. He couldn't help the shivering breaths he took as his fathers mouth swept to his nipples and sucked them hard enough to leave bruises.
 
Thoughts of right and wrong were long gone in the youkai's mind; he'd been denied his mate for fifty long years and in his mind, he had her back, part of her, enough of her. Just enough to not care about who he really held in his arms; all he knew was heady desire for the virginal flesh before him. He pushed the shrinking body of his son backwards, laying Sesshomaru on the cool stone floor and stroking the boys flank and then his testicles. He ignored the shudders and tiny whimpers as he bent and licked the reluctantly stirring shaft.
 
Sesshomaru covered his face as he felt the heat of his father's mouth envelop his shaft, pulling and sucking on it, for what reason he didn't know. It made his skin tingle, his belly flutter, and he couldn't help thinking that he liked it, despite how wrong he knew this to be. His father's hands held his hips as he worked on the boy, his hair spilling over his shoulders to tickle Sesshomaru's slender thighs. He pulled back and leaned down to suck the boy's balls. He was rewarded with louder gasps and quivering legs against his shoulders. He also chuckled evilly when he pulled away completely and looked down at the flushed and panting young youkai.
 
“Come here now, my little beauty” He said as he stood, holding his hand out to him. Sesshomaru obediently pushed himself up and cautiously crawled to his father, placing his small hand into the large callused one. He rose to his knees and felt a hand on his shoulder. “Now, do it. I've shown you how.” The voice was a deep rumble as he stared up. His fathers face was in shadow, only the gleam of his eyes and fangs visible. He looked at his fathers groin and pulled back involuntarily; his father's manhood was so much bigger than his own! He glanced down and stared at himself, at the new and previously unknown sight of his own erection.
 
That hand curled under his chin again, lifting his face. The gold eyes were no longer cold, but molten with emotions the boy had no names for. The hand slid around his neck and pulled him to the erection that demanded attention. Sesshomaru tentatively opened his lips and kissed the tip, amazed at the heat and the silky skin that covered the smoky length. Hesitantly he began to suck it into his mouth, frightened but obedient in his fear. He heard his father moan as he struggled with the girth he was trying to work with.
 
He felt his hand opened and then wrapped around what his mouth couldn't handle, then guided to move, his fathers other hand on his head, moving it along with his hand. His other hand grasped the muscular thigh for balance as his father's hips moved to meet his hesitant mouth and hands strokes, almost gagging him. The warm tingling he'd felt when his father had done this to him quickly disappeared, replaced by tension and trepidation. He didn't know why he was doing this, being made to do this.
 
The shy, warm mouth on his shaft was wonderful to the older youkai. He utterly controlled the pace, his back bending as his long denied orgasm raced upon him. His teeth bared as he jabbed harder and deeper into Sesshomaru's mouth, his mind envisioning another, similar face instead of the now frightened boy's.
 
Sesshomaru was pushing against his fathers hips as he struggled against the pounding pace, fighting to breathe as the shaft was forced further into his mouth. His tongue pushed against it, but his head was held fast; he was just able to pull some air through his nose or he might have passed out. He felt his father shudder, heard his soft exclamation just as his mouth and throat was flooded with a warm salty fluid. He couldn't escape, and found he could barely swallow the fluid as fast as it was appearing. He whimpered in fear and revulsion as his father slumped above him, his motions ceasing at last.
 
Panting, the Inutaisho finally pulled himself from Sesshomaru's mouth. He didn't seem to hear the boy gag and heave up the semen he'd been forced to swallow, sitting heavily on the floor, eyes closed. Sesshomaru crawled over to the corner and huddled there, his budding desire crushed by what he'd been forced to do. He was not going to weep, but he was also not going to look at his father the same way ever again. He just wanted to hide, to be left alone. He was to be disappointed. His father called to him, but not by name. The Inutaisho seemed to have forgotten his own son's name, or maybe he wanted to pretend the son was someone else
 
“That was very good, my beauty. Come to me and I will return the favor.” He purred, oblivious to the boy's obvious revulsion and fear. Sesshomaru stiffened as his back went straight as a pike. A coldness woke inside his belly, a cold that promised sanctuary from the horror his father's presence promised to be.
 
“I do not need that favor, sire.” He said quietly. “I would rather bathe and seek my bed.” His father lifted a winged brow, a flicker of red showing in his clear golden eyes. He pondered the straight back and sleek buttocks, the long mussed hair and snapped his fingers.
 
“Come here, now.” He said coldly. Sesshomaru did not flinch and he did not move, even when he felt his father's youki rise. He heard the static of the youki whip coming to life, a talent he knew he carried but had yet to master himself. He winced despite his resolve as the whip wrapped around his waist and yanked. It burned into his skin as he was hauled three body lengths across the room with one pull, landing at his furious father's feet. Sesshomaru leapt to his own feet, one hand going to the burn as the other rose, claws extending.
 
“Leave me alone! I don't want you to ever touch me again!” he snapped, the child's tones in his voice lost to a man's anger over his fathers actions towards him. The older youkai felt his fury ebb, though he did not lose all his anger by any means. The boy's insolence was maddening, and his words made the crime he'd committed prick at him somehow. He didn't want to face what he'd done quite yet, and that added to his bad temper. He watched the small claws star t to glow green, the first time the boy had achieved this feat.
 
Do you think you can defeat me boy?” he growled, his claws cracking as well. He moved so fast even Sesshomaru's eyes could not see him, his hand wrapping around the boys upraised hand and crushing it like a flower. The pride he'd felt when Sesshomaru actually managed to call the Dokkasou swelled further when the boy winced but did not cry out as his hand bones broke under the iron grip.
 
“My pretty little one, when you can beat me, I will leave you be, and not until then.” He said calmly, releasing the boys hand and grabbing his neck instead. Sesshomaru couldn't help the fear that came to his eyes, though he struggled to fight it. He'd never felt pain, not like the throbbing of his hand. He'd never had a reason to fear anything before, certainly not his father of all the persons in the world. He cradled his hand as his father dragged him to the bench and then threw him face down across it. When the older youkai knelt, the boy almost cringed but somehow held still.
 
The older youkai stroked his fingers over the boy's back feather lightly. He ignored the stiffness of Sesshomaru's body as he leaned over and licked his spine, kindly avoiding the burn around his waist. Sesshomaru ground his teeth, eyes cinched shut as he tried to ignore the gentle caresses to his flesh, the mouth on his back and his rear, but despite himself he began to respond. The warm tingle made his stiff back relax, and the flutter made his breath catch. Suddenly he remembered he was not willing to allow this and tried to get away again. This time his father yanked him to the floor and lifted his hips high in the air. The boy snarled and clawed at the floor, sparks flying as his preternaturally strong claws gouged the stones up to an inch deep.
 
“Stop fighting, and you may find you enjoy it more.” He heard from behind him, just before his fathers tongue swept into the cleft of his ass, probing his opening. Sesshomaru's panic rose, almost choking him. He had to escape; this perversity was too much for his innocent mind to take anymore. He struggled to flip over and felt a hand press his face to the floor so hard his cheekbone nearly gave way. He kicked then; despite his age and size, a decent kick in a vital spot would stop even the tai-youkai behind him.
 
The fight only fired the lust in Inutaisho. He was far too old to be taken by surprise by anything the boy might try though, not that he'd been a rapist before. One sharp jab with a claw in a certain spot on Sesshomaru's spine was all it took to make the young youkai's legs go limp, numb from mid-thigh down.
 
Now the boy's left hand pressed firmly into the floor and shoved up; fine, he'd crawl if he must. He was not going to be lulled by that insidious pleasure his father teased him with each time he violated him in increasingly horrible ways. His right hand was still useless, but he pushed up on the wrist-bones, a surprisingly deep growl rumbling in his throat. His arms shuddered as the hand on his head pressed down with what he didn't realize was incredible ease. He hadn't one-tenth his father's power, but he did have that stubborn, proud bloodline in him.
 
“Now, if you'd studied your lessons, your fighting classes with this determination, you just might be able to get away from my “unkindness” now, ne My Little Beauty?” His father purred with his chin resting on Sesshomaru's shaking hips. “Now be a good child and relax, or this will hurt, and I'd rather not hurt you if I need not do so.” His long tongue went back to sweeping over the boy's orifice, slobbering into and over the tiny puckered opening. The whimpers voiced before were gone, replaced by a very masculine growling, truly incongruous coming from the boy's slender, androgynous frame. Nothing would deter the older youkai though, lost as he was in his delusions as they faded in and out, but never ceased to eclipse just who it was he was ravishing.
 
Suddenly he knelt up on his knees, and pulled Sesshomaru's head up by the hair, arching his neck and back painfully. His free hand covered the boy's mouth, ignoring the fangs that immediately sank into his flesh, as he held the boys hips in place. He licked his lips as he nudged his straining manhood into place…
 
Sesshomaru's scream of shocked pain was shrill and loud as the massive girth of his father's member pressed into him just a little too quickly. It felt like someone was forcing a stout vine covered with thorns into him, and it burned like fire; the pain of his crushed hand was nothing compared to this. His whole world shrank, collapsed to include only himself and the youkai behind him as he drove deep into his reluctant body.
 
The grip around the Inutaisho's member was unbelievably tight and hot, and he couldn't help pulling back and driving back into his son quickly. His body went into a rude primal rhythm beyond his control as he held the boy in place and rocked his hips back and forth, grunting with each thrust. He was utterly uncaring at that moment, unaware of the pain he caused, unaware of the weakening struggles of his innocent victim. The knot of sensual tension in his groin squeezed harder, making him gasp and whine, pulling the boys body to his now. His head arched back, teeth baring as he saw white when the climax took him. His body shook as he whined with an almost pitiful sound, spilling deep into Sesshomaru's weak body.
 
All during the attack, Sesshomaru struggled despite knowing he couldn't possibly escape. His pride burned white in his soul, making him fight. His hands dug at the stone floor, he pulled desperately to get away from his fathers grip, he growled and allowed himself to cry out at the pain each thrust into him caused. Finally he felt the body behind him stiffen, felt sticky heat shooting into him as the shaft inside him ground as deep as possible. Inutaisho went still with a childlike whimper, and sagged over his back, then leaned down and kissed his back as he pulled out. His exit hurt as much as the penetration had, but it was the kiss… that kiss broke the boy at last.
 
Sesshomaru felt a sob hitch in his chest, and tears prickled his eyes. He struggled and lost to them, the sob breaking free, the tears flooding his face, dripping over the older youkai's hand. He sagged, going boneless with despair. After hurting him this way, after ignoring his pleas for freedom, his father kissed him? Was he supposed to be soothed, comforted by this show of affection? He shook himself free at last and collapsed into a heap, curling his aching body into a ball and weeping brokenly, knowing somehow that he'd lost something irreplaceable tonight. The coldness awakened in him stirred and soothed him, but not enough. He had to vent his grief first.
 
Revenge could come later.
 
Inutaisho stood on wobbling legs and went to the basin of flowing water, washing himself and sighing with relaxed enjoyment. He was oblivious to Sesshomaru's suffering, until he turned around. The boy was laying in the fetal position, face hidden under his long silver hair. He cradled his broken hand still, and his waist still had the angry red and white burn around it. Punctures from his father's claws dotted his flesh and his opening was bleeding, mixed with semen. The youkai stared down at the small form and felt alarm, not for the boy's safety, but that his condition might make people ask questions he did not want the boy to answer. The flash of guilt he felt he shoved aside quickly; if he gave in to that he'd go mad. Surely no sane being raped anyone much less their own child?
 
He knelt next to the boy and scooped his pained body up. Sesshomaru didn't move to fight him, too exhausted by the ordeal and his emotions to do more than tighten further into his protective position. He closed his eyes and ignored his fathers suddenly gentle hands washing his skin, the punctures already healed, seeming to wash off with the trickles and smears of blood. The burn stung as it was washed, and he flushed with shame when he was turned over and his opening was cleansed, fingers probing him to flush the semen and blood away and inspect for damage. He found he was counting the moments until he would be alone in his room, and his father was outside his own four walls, away from him. Such a moment had to come. It was all he wanted right now. Even revenge was a far off dream. Solitude, a place to hide was all he cared about.
 
He didn't fight as his father wrapped him into his own damp kimono, pulling his hakama back over his still numb legs. Once the boy was dressed Inutaisho dressed himself, and then carried the young youkai to his room. Once there he sat beside the boy's futon and stroked his bangs, trying to ignore the accusation in his eyes, and the cold cringe each touch evoked.
 
“I will tell your instructors that you are indisposed. Once you are well enough to train again, simply go to them.” He said firmly. There was no flicker of acknowledgement in Sesshomaru's cool, oddly remote face. “You pleased me. You please me very much.” Now the golden eyes narrowed. Still the boy remained silent.
 
“I think the moon and too much sake took my head.” This was as close to an apology as he was ever going to make, and both of them knew it. “You can be assured it won't happen again, boy. Try to find solace in that.” He sighed and stood, leaving the room quietly. Sesshomaru slowly rose and went to the heavy mahogany door. It had always had a lock on it but he'd never used it, naively thinking himself safe in his father's house.
 
Only once the door was locked and he'd placed the bed in the corner made of paper panes did the young youkai let himself sleep.