InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of you ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Music was beating out of Club Pure as the car pulled in front. Sango and Kagome felt like stars when they arrived. Miroku escorted them to the front of the line and walked right in to more than a few ugly glares.

The club was a feast for the eyes and the ears. Bodies were shaking to the music and sexual tension was high. The beats seemed to wrap around Kagome and she unconsciously started rocking to the beat.

Miroku leaned to her ear, "Have you ever been here before?"

Kagome turned to him. Excitement sparkled in her eyes. "No, this is amazing!"

Miroku smiled, "I'll give you guys a tour before we head up to the V.I.P."

The club was huge. There were even girls on a stripper pole. Kagome and Sango walked around starry eyed, seeing several famous faces in the crowd. Kagome was sure this was going to be the most rocking night of her life when Sango shouted in her ear. "Oh my God, this is awesome!"

Kagome nodded in agreement "I know, I know!"

Suddenly Sango squealed. "Come on, let's dance!" She grabbed Kagome by one hand and Miroku with the other and pulled them out to the crowded dance floor.


While they danced, the girls were unaware they were being watched from the moment they hit the dance floor. Inuyasha stood in the V.I.P. section, looking at the club floor below. He watched Sango, Miroku and Kagome dancing together. Two things stunned him. First, Kagome seemed to be copying the
moves the girls on the pole were doing. Second, he couldn't believe how sexy Kagome was.

"My Kagome", he thought. After waiting so long, the sight of her called to his inner demon. It took everything in him to resist going to the dance floor and taking her away from the club. He could feel himself start to harden while looking at her wiggle on the dance floor but he knew he couldn't rush
things.

A strong hand touched his shoulder. "You have to be patient, little brother."

Inuyasha grunted, " I know. I haven't forgotten."

Sesshomaru looked at the view on the dance floor. "It would seem that your little miko is a fully grown woman now."

Inuyasha nodded in agreement at Sesshomaru's observation. She was indeed. Inuyasha wondered about the outfit she had on. He was ready to take off his jacket to cover her up. Sesshomaru must have felt his thoughts.

"I would suggest you page Miroku and have him to come up. Some one may start feeling brave and I won't have this event ruined with a fight."

Inuyasha glared at his brother but got his cell phone out to text Miroku.

On the dance floor, Miroku was in one of his many versions of heaven. He marveled at the beauties in front of him. Resisting the urge to palm both asses, he felt his phone vibrate. Checking the screen, He saw the message was from Inuyasha. It only had 3 words.

"Get up here"

Miroku threw his head back and laughed. He looked up at the V.I.P. area and mockingly bowed. He then took each of the girl's hands.

"Come on. We've been summoned."

Kagome and Sango looked worriedly at each other. They didn't know any one here but Miroku so who could be summoning them?

Inuyasha sat on the banquette next to Sesshomaru. He knew if he stayed standing, he would only pace the floor. Centuries had led to this moment. Sesshomaru looked at his brother but said nothing. Instead, he put his hand on his arm to calm him.

Miroku entered the V.I.P. area first. He greeted several people and introduced them to Sango and Kagome. When the group arrived at the Maru table, both Kagome and Sango made an effort not to drop their jaws. Kagome couldn't believe that both of the elusive brothers were here. The older one had long, sandy hair and tawny eyes. He was slim and gorgeous. The younger brother's silky black hair only went to his shoulders. But his violet eyes made him all the more unusual. Kagome had never seen two more yummy men. She felt her mouth go dry and was suddenly self-conscious.

`I knew I should have stayed at home!' She thought to herself.

Sesshomaru stood up and bowed to both ladies. "I am Sesshomaru and the one next to me with the rude manners is my brother, Inuyasha."

Kagome suddenly wanted to giggle. Inuyasha looked at his brother like he wanted to throw him on the dance floor below. He then looked at Kagome and she felt her heart skip a beat. She felt herself flush and mentally kicked herself.

`Great, now he thinks I'm crazy or worse, a groupie!'

Miroku nudged her and Sango to the banquette. Kagome found herself sitting with Inuyasha on her left and with Sango on her right. Miroku took his seat next to Sango.

To her surprise, Kagome found Inuyasha easy to talk to. After the initial awkwardness, Kagome found herself discussing her life with him. He asked plenty of questions about her and seemed to be really interested in what she had to say. Kagome found it hard to believe all of the media reports about him being surly when he had only been the perfect gentleman.

Inuyasha looked at Kagome and smiled. He couldn't believe how beautiful and happy she was. It made him feel that everything that had transpired was worth it. The only thing he had ever wanted was her happiness. He noticed the song change and she started nodding her head to the music.

"Would you like to dance, Kagome?"

Kagome looked at him stunned and stammered, "Dance...with me? Sure...I mean, if you really want to."

Inuyasha laughed at her and pulled her to the dance floor.

Kagome realized how sexy he was walking behind him. He wore charcoal gray slacks, a black silk shirt, opened to show his muscled chest and a gray blazer that he left on the banquette. The clothes, while not tight, were tailored to show off every inch of his magnificent form. She could tell that he was muscled but not bulky and she knew he was strong by the grip he had on her hand. Kagome felt a tingle in the pit of her stomach and for a brief moment, wondered how he'd look undressed.

Upon reaching the dance floor, Inuyasha opened his arms and Kagome stepped into them. The song playing was one of her favorites.

I believe that heaven
Must be like this
Ray of sunshine
Kissed upon your skin.
Just say you love me
Make my day go good.
Pot of gold
At the end of the rainbow


Kagome couldn't believe how comfortable she felt in his arms. He smelled good and was so sexy. Besides the lust that was stirring in her, she felt...safe...protected. Kagome scoffed at the thoughts.
 
`How can you feel safe with someone you just met and will never see again? This is an international playboy. He may just think you are tonight's entertainment. What is wrong with you girl?'

I believe that Love
Is synonymous with heaven
Such a sensual bliss
The way you touch me
Makes this life so good
A reward
At the end of the long road


Inuyasha was bombarded with his own thoughts. He couldn't believe he had Kagome in his arms after all of this. Her scent was still jasmine, mingled with whatever perfume she had on. He wanted to take her and do things that would have both of them howling by morning. Now that he had contact with her again,
he knew he wasn't letting her go.