InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of you ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The night really turned out to be wonderful.  After the first dance, Kagome and Inuyasha talked and shared several more dances.  Sango and Miroku also spent a great deal of time getting to know each other better.  At one point, Sango actually had to smack Miroku after he finally gave in and grabbed her ass.  Kagome was shocked but Inuyasha laughed.  Miroku at least had the grace to look contrite but he still had that twinkle in his eye.
 
The evening ended with Inuyasha taking Kagome home in his own car.  It was a black Infiniti G37 sports coupe with black leather interior.  Kagome reveled in the luxury of the car.  It smelled like Inuyasha's cologne and it fit his playboy image so well.  He drove the car very fast with one hand on the wheel and the other holding Kagome's hand on his lap.  She blushed thinking how close her hand was to his manhood.  She could feel the muscular hardness of his thighs.  Kagome shook her head at the thoughts entering her brain.  Every since she had touched him at the club, it was almost as if he was a drug calling her.  She began to feel the pool of lust forming in between her legs.
 
 
`This is not good!'  Kagome told herself.  `You just met him and already you are acting like you're in heat!'
 
Inuyasha smiled in the darkness of the car.  He could smell the rising lust in Kagome and he knew she was fighting it.  He knew now was not the time to take advantage of the situation.
 
The car pulled in front of Kagome's building.  Both sat in the car, neither eager to say good night just yet. 

 “Well…thanks for the fun evening…” Kagome began but was interrupted by Inuyasha. 
 
“I'm not going to just drop you at the curb,” he smirked, “Besides, you're wearing my jacket and I'd like to have it back.”
 
Kagome looked down and blushed.  She had been chilly while they were waiting for the valet to bring the car.  Inuyasha had taken off his jacket and wrapped it around her.  She had forgotten she was wearing it.  Inuyasha smiled at her blush.
 
“Come on, I'll walk you to your door.”
 
Kagome was a bundle of nerves, her thoughts going in a million directions.
 
`Does he want to come in?  Oh Kami! Is the apartment clean?  I wonder did Sango beat us back?  Should I kiss him good night?'
 
At the last thought, Kagome almost stopped walking.  Being that forward was so not her but there was something about Inuyasha that made her want to throw caution into the wind.
 
 `Get a grip, girlie' Kagome reminded herself.
 
Inuyasha could smell the lust and anxiety pouring off Kagome.  He had known the connection would happen but he hadn't expected it to be so quick.  He knew he had to tread lightly or risk pushing Kagome away.
 
They now stood outside of her door.  She shrugged out of his jacket and held it out.  “Thanks for the jacket and I really did have a good time tonight.”  

Inuyasha looked at her.  The only thought on his mind was her mouth.  He lifted her chin up, intending a small peck on the lips.  But after the initial peck, he pulled her closer and the kiss deepened.

Kagome was stunned at the rush of lust that poured through her.  Inuyasha's lips were gentle at first but when he pulled her closer, he became more insistent.  Kagome relaxed into the kissed and her lips parted.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight.  Kagome could feel him hardening against her stomach and had one last coherent thought.
 
`If he comes inside, I'll let him do anything he wants'
 
Inuyasha thrust his tongue in Kagome's mouth and was pleased by the moaning response.  The smell of her arousal was flowing from her and his demon was fighting to rise and take over.  He broke off the kiss and began nipping gently down her neck.  The moans in his ear threatened to send Inuyasha over the edge.  He had one hand tangled in her hair and the other caressing down her back.  When he felt the ties of the bustier, Inuyasha was tempted to untie them and set her breasts free.  Inuyasha growled at the thought of her breasts in his mouth and felt himself go rock hard.  He kept his hands moving until he was cupping Kagome's ass and pulled her even closer.
 
Kagome wasn't capable of coherent thought.  All she could do was feel.  She felt the burning trail of his mouth and tongue on her neck and his hands touching and caressing her body.  Some how her own hands had found his shirt and pulled it out of his pants so she could touch his bare skin.  He hands roamed over the muscles in Inuyasha's back and wanted to go lower.

Suddenly, Inuyasha stopped. “Shit!” He growled in her ear.
 
Kagome turned her head and could have sunk through the floor.  Miroku and Sango were standing in the hallway.  Sango was as red as Kagome but Miroku had a sleazy gleam in his eyes.  He had thoroughly enjoyed the show.
 
Inuyasha kept Kagome pulled close.  The last thing he needed was for Miroku to see the bulge in his pants.  Kagome hid her face against his chest.
`Oh, Kami!  What was I thinking?  I was almost ready to do him in the hallway!”
 
Miroku came closer.

“We didn't mean to interrupt.  I just wanted to see Sango safely to her door.”  His voice held a slight edge of teasing.  Sango opened the door and Miroku kissed her chastely on the cheek.
 
“Good night, my sweet.”
 
Sango blushed and closed the door.  Kagome knew Sango would be right on the couch, waiting for details.  Miroku propped up against the wall.  Inuyasha looked at his best friend and growled.
 
“What is it now?”
 
Miroku held up both hands, “I'm just trying to save you from yourself.”
 
 
 Inuyasha could feel his erection going down and he took a step back from Kagome but still held on to her.  He started to smile when he looked at her fire red face.  He leaned to her ear.
 
“I had a good time, too.”  He nipped her ear and before she could respond, kissed her again, this time on the cheek.  He opened the door to her apartment.
 
“Get in there before I change my mind.”
 
All Kagome could do was squeak “Good night” and she went in and closed the door.
 
Inuyasha picked up the jacket that had fallen forgotten on the floor. He looked again at Miroku and growled.
 
“Now what?”
 
Miroku shrugged, “I need a ride.  We pulled up a few minutes after you.  We waited with the driver to give you to some privacy but after you took so long, we came in and I sent the driver on.”
 
Inuyasha started walking down the hall.

“I can smell Sango all over you.  You did more than just wait.”
 
Miroku had the good graces to blush.  “Well, we had to occupy our time some how.  But honestly, we did no more than you.”

Inuyasha shook his head.  “Come on.  Let's get out of here before we both get in trouble.”
 
Kagome stepped in the apartment and sat on the couch next to her best friend.
  
“I don't know what came over me.  It was like I was possessed.”  She held her face in her hands.  “ I have never been so humiliated in my life.”  She looked at the friend.  “Do you think he thinks I'm a slut ?”
 
Sango's mortification mirrored Kagome's “If so, you are no bigger one than me.”
 
Kagome giggled and after a moment, Sango joined her.  What a night this turned out to be! 
  
 
 
            ;            &n bsp;             ;            &n bsp;             ;            &n bsp;             ;            &n bsp;             ;            &n bsp;             ;            &n bsp;             ;           
Aft er taking Miroku home, Inuyasha finally made it to his penthouse.  He and Sesshomaru shared a floor at the top of a luxury highrise building. 
 
`Who would have thought I would have ever lived this close to that bastard.'  Inuyasha thought as he entered his apartment.  The only goal he had was to get in a cold shower to put down the erection that came back whenever he thought of Kagome.  However, all of his plans were put on hold when there was a knock at the door.  Inuyasha sighed.  He knew immediately who it was.
 
“Even better than a cold shower.”  He mused as he opened the door.

Sesshomaru swept in Inuyasha's living room.  He sniffed and stared at his brother.
 
“I can smell the miko all over you.”
 
Inuyasha shrugged and took off his shirt.  “Yea?  Well she had on my jacket.”
 
Sesshomaru gave him a look that held centuries of `Do you think I'm that dense'.  He walked over to the patio door and went outside.  The sun was starting to rise over Tokyo.  Sesshomaru had taken off his concealment charm and his long silver hair blew in the early morning breeze.  Inuyasha joined his brother looking over the city.  The breeze helped to cool off some of the remaining heat in his loins.
 
“You realize, Inuyasha, that she'll have to remember and soon.  Any demons near her felt her power, even though she is not aware of them.”
 
Inuyasha continued to stare at the view, refusing to meet his brother's eyes.
 
“I know.  Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?  You act like I won't protect her.”
 
Sesshomaru smirked. “Just make sure you and the monk are thinking with the right heads.  The taijiya has to be brought back as well.  Your miko needs to learn to control her power before someone decides to take advantage of the it and her.”
 
With that, Sesshomaru turned and left.  Inuyasha went and finished undressing.  Before he stepped in the shower, he removed the large silver braided bracelet on his wrist.  In a matter of moments, Inuyasha was looking at long silver hair and amber eyes.  His ears twitched with relief on the top of his head.
 
With the warm water pouring over his body, Inuyasha was at a loss.  He couldn't figure out a way to help bring Kagome's memories back without it being a more traumatic experience.  Knowing what she had to relive was going to be hard enough.  He didn't want to break her mind and her spirit.  He wanted his Kagome back.