InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miko school ❯ The shard ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The shards.



'Damn him!' Kagomae thought as she sprinted through the forest.

'If only I had ignored the ignorant beast I wouldn't be late for class' She stopped in front of the well getting ready to jump in. Before she could jump in a vibe pulsed through her.

"A jewel shard." She said out loud absently "I've got to get inu What am I saying I don't need that selfish pig to help me get a shard. Yeah I'll show him I'll get the shard myself.". cruel smile crept onto her face as she strung her bow then sprinted off in the direction she sensed the jewel. She ran with a speed she didn't know she had. After a couple of minutes she stood outside a clearing hidden in the bushes. She peered over the them and saw a » of the jewel just lying there. She smiled again and started to leave the brush when thought hit her what if this was planed. She knocked her bow with an arrow and slowly crept to the center of the clearing. When she reached the center she picked p the shard and started to turn when she saw a arrow heading her direction she panicked and lost control of her power. She felt it flare inside her, her eyes turned a deep purple as the energy flowed around her. The arrow crashed into the barrier and shattered. Kagomae's body collapsed as the energy faded and she gained control again. She heard movement behind her. A familiar voice rang in her ear.

"I Knew you would come for the shard Kagomae it's so predictable of you. Now your ours." The woman laughed.


"KiKikyo?" Kagomae said as the darkness consumed her.


eyes opned slowly as she sat up and rubbed her head.
am I?" Kagomae said said as her mind replayed what had happened before she fainted.
are in the dead mans valley." Kikyo said matter-of-factly. Kagomae jumped up at Kikyo's voice. Her power flared once again this time even more powerfully fueled with rage.
have bo reason to trust me but if you want to live I suggest you try. Oh and I would like to comment that if you don't gain control slowly you'll pass out again and I personally would rather you not make me wait." She replied. Kagomae knew Kikyo was right so she did as she was told.
do you want with me?" Kagomae asked quitely feeling if she talked to loudly she faint again. Kikyo smiled sweetly.
you ever heard of miko school?" She asked. Kagomae shook her head.
where I was ordered to take you with or without your cooaperation. It is where you will learn to control and hopefully master your powers!" She said sharply. Kagomae gasped and fainted again.


be continued...
I think this is an ok start but I'm not sure if I wanna keep the story alive or destroy it so tell me what you think.