InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miko school ❯ The connection ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 2:The connection.

***4 hours later***


"Ok now I am going to teach you how to protect yourself without an after effect of fainting." Kikyo reported to Kagomae.

"Really? Why?" Kagomae replied her eyes twinkling. Kikyo explained that she could not protect Kagomae all the time so she had to have a way to protect herself when she needed it. She then turned around and picked up her bag and started rummaging through it.

"Where are those damn things!" She hollered into the bag.

"What are youlooking for?" Kagomae whispered.

"They're amulets to help you control your power until you don't need help but I don't know how much power you have yet so I brought three. My silver one holds beginners, Red is for intermediates and blue is for people who have too much power and need to hold some of it inside the jewel. Ah! Found them! Now I expect you'll need silver." Kikyo placed the amulet up to Kagomae but before it even got close to her it exploded.

"hmm" Kikyo said then started to move the red one towards Kagomae. This time the amulet made contact with Kagomae's body before shattering. Kikyo stared at Kagomae dumbfounded, she shook it off and regained her posture and placed the blue amulet against Kagomae's chest. When the amulet reached her skin it started to glow. A light blue force surrounded Kagomae enveloping her in light. Kikyo turned away. Inside of the light Kagomae started to feel the power inside of her start to get lighter. When the light faded Kagomae felt more in control of her power but she didn't have much time to really relish the feeling because of what Kikyo told her next.

"Just so you know we will start training now." Kikyo said strictly. The woman in front of Kagomae sat down gracefully and gestured for Kagomae to do the same. Kagomae plopped down next to her.

"Now first you must clear your mind, let the energy run through you but not control you." She instructed Kagomae. Kagomae did as she was told. She took a deep breath then slowly started letting her power flow through. After a few seconds she felt her power in small streams flow through her she started to get cocky and let her power in with bigger percentagesbut she hadn't been ready> She lost control of her power it streaked trough her. Pain struck her like A tide.

"Kagomae?" Kikyo said looking at her reincarnation. When there was no answer Kikyo knew Kagomae had lost control. She drew a little power from herself and attached it to Kagomae but it was destroyed. Kikyo snarled and gave up more power then when she felt the bridge was secure she launched her mind into Kagomae. When she landed in Kagomae she was surprised with a bolt trying to weaken her but she didn't really feel anything. She looked around. She spotted Kagomae's body just floating I the middle of the power she rushed over to it but she suddenly felt her power trying to escape her to rejoin with it's other half in Kagomae. Kikyo held onto it with all her will she knew she had to work fast. She ran to Kagomae picked her up and started to leave when she felt a part of her flow into the girl in her arms.

"This is definitely going to have affects on her." She said as she rushed into the hole that had Kagomae's control in it when She entered she felt more of her enter Kagomae. Kikyo panicked and used most of her reserves and threw Kagomae into the place she belonged into to her control. With that done she forced her way out of the young miko. When she was back in her own body she felt drained and couldn't keep awake. Her head hit the grass as She fainted for the first time in 60 years

be continued

Now I really like this chapter b/c it shows a different side to Kikyo and Kagomae and I'm sorry they are a little out of Character. And plez ppl I am new to this so I need for you all to give me reviews I really would appreciate it.