InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Military Love ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Inuyasha Mishimoto (made up last name) is a teen with a terrible past. All his life he's had to hide his hanyou side, to avoid corruption. After much deliberation Inuyasha decides he doesn't want to hide his demon side any longer. Deliberately breaking the code, he kicked out of the secret demon village by his brother Sesshomaru. This shortly after his father's death. His mother feeling sorry for her son leaves the safe confines of the demon village to care for her son. Taking up two jobs just to pay the bills, Miayame finds that her son has been stealing, and storing things in his bedroom. After continuously asking her son to stop before his ways land him in jail, she is faced with the hardest decision a mother can make. She finally decides to put Inuyasha in boot camp deciding it is the only thing that can help him.

Okay. This is a story that I thought about while making a frozen pizza. As if I needed to start another one. :/ But anyway this is something I'm just throwing out here. Hope you guys like this. This story is in present day. Meanings in Kagome's time, but demons are still alive and well. Only in hiding. And depending on the feedback I get from this fic, I'll continue it.

================================================================ ==========

Chapter one:Caught

A heart so pure

"Inuyasha." Inuyasha's mother called him as soon as she heard the faint sound of the door closing downstairs.

`Damn. I wonder what she wants now. Probably wants to lecture me about my grades at school.'

"Yeah?"

"Come here a minute please." Inuyasha rolled his eyes and slowly walked up he stairs. "Mom, what are you doing in my room?" Inuyasha said frantically.

"What is all of this stuff, Inuyasha?" His mother asked with a stern look in her eyes. Inuyasha simply sighed, showing he had no answer for his behavior. "Inuyasha, you're doing it again. What do you want me to do?" She closed her eyes and sighed softly. "Inuyasha, I'm sending you to boot camp. It's the only thing I can possibly do to help you." Miayame said softly, her eyes still closed.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

Inuyasha opened his eyes and looked as everything he held dear was taken from him. He was headed to Kenneth Burley's official boot camp. He looked around to the other boys on the bus. They all looked they were going to pee themselves they were so scared.

"Wussies." Inuyasha murmured looking back out the window. A large building with pink and white flowers and a sign that read: Kenneth Burley's boot camp center.Guaranteed to make all young boys into fine young men. Inuyasha eyes widened with the last words. "All boys? You have to be kidding me. What the hell am I going to do with all boys for three months?"

"Obviously you've never been to boot camp." A young woman said. She stood at about 5'3 with long black hair pulled into a ponytail. She had rosy red cheeks, and her eyes were adorned with pink eye shadow. Small wisps of black hair fell into her face as she talked. She was clad in uniform a green color, and she stood upright, with no faults in her posture.

Obviously Inuyasha had been talking louder then he originally meant to. "I am sergeant Sango. You will not call me anything other then sergeant while addressing me. Only when talking to other sergeants will you ever call me sergeant Sango. Is that clear?" She asked sternly, looking over the boys in the bus. "Now, when you exit this bus you will exit in an orderly fashion and walk in a straight perfect line, no gaps, and no bunching up. I want it perfect. Then you will line up against the wall. Are we clear?" All the boys stood silent afraid to answer her. `I said are we clear?" She asked again, putting a deeper tone into her words.

"Yes sergeant," the boys said in unison. Inuyasha looked at all the boys cowering to this woman and chuckled softly.

"Did you find something funny that you want to share with everyone else," Sango asked looking directly at Inuyasha.

"Actually yes. I was wondering what would happen if someone tripped. Then wouldn't that mess up your perfect line?" He asked, placing a small grin on his face to show his sarcasm.

Sango smiled half-heartedly, then started. "You're funny, Mr?"

"My names Inuyasha."

"Mr. Inuyasha. You're funny. I expect to see you early tomorrow morning. You can peel the potatoes for the chef. I'm sure he'd like some help." She said smiling again. Her smile faded as she dismissed the troops. She stopped Inuyasha as he walked past and whispered in his ear. "Watch yourself. That attitude of yours will only make your stay longer." Inuyasha eyed the sergeant then took his place in line. `What a bitch. I wonder what she's got up her ass.' Inuyasha thought to himself. But little did Inuyasha know that he was going to meet the hardest sergeant ever. Sergeant Higurashi.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------

Well, kind of a rough start. But I have big plans for Mr. Inuyasha. Please review.