InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome ❯ Did u see anything? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. All I own is my own mind and the horrible ideas that come from it. So don't sue. (I own nothing so it won't benefit u anyway)
 
The young monk sat in the moonlight, staring at his cursed hand. “I wonder what Miroku is up to this time,” Sango said. “Maybe he's just thinking. It has been a pretty rough day for us, especially him.” Kagome was referring to the incident, which had occurred earlier. A great cobra youkai had attacked a nearby village. Miroku had started to use his wind tunnel, but the cobra slashed him with its poisonous tail. He had been out for hours while Kaede and Kagome worked to remove the poison. Inuyasha ended up slaying the cobra, but Miroku was not just physically wounded. It was his pride, too, that was injured. “I was foolish to try and take out that cobra on my own,” Miroku thought aloud. “The poison would surely have killed me once he went into my wind tunnel. Luckily, there is less poison in cobra youkai tails than in their fangs. Otherwise, I do not think I would be here right now.” Kagome glanced out the window at the monk, who seemed to be talking to himself. “I think I'll go check on him. Just to be sure he's ok.” Kagome walked outside and stopped upon hearing Miroku say her name. “Kagome was truly my savior today. Kaede helped, as well, but I know it was Kagome who did most of the healing. He glanced down at his right leg, where a scar reached from his knee to his hip. “I wonder what all she saw when they were healing me. I mean, the injury is quite close to my…” “I didn't see anything!” Kagome cried out, unable to stop herself. Miroku turned around and saw the young miko clinging to a tree. “Come out, please, Lady Kagome. I already sensed you there.” Kagome let go of the tree and sat down by Miroku. “So,” Miroku began, “you truly saw nothing.” Kagome nodded. “Kaede took over near, uh, that area. She said that I should not see a man's manhood unless he willed me to see it. And you, being unconscious, were not able to give your permission.” “Though I'm sure he would have,” she thought to herself. Miroku grinned slyly at the thought of being in bed with Kagome. It was at that moment his manhood decided to make itself known. Kagome happened to glance down at this exact moment. “Miroku, your, uh, your…” Miroku looked down and saw what she was referring to. “Uh, forgive me, Lady Kagome. I, uh, must go wash off in the nearby stream.” Miroku ran off to the stream as Kagome sat there blushing. “I made him do that, didn't I?” she thought. “Damn my urges,” Miroku said quietly, scolding himself. “I cannot allow Kagome to know how I feel about her, or Inuyasha will surely kill me. Or at least fatally wound me.” As he washed, he noticed his manhood was still aroused. “Damn! Guess I won't be going back to the hut anytime soon.”
 
No lemon really, I know. There should be some next chapter. That is, if I write another chapter. Review if u want a chapter 2. Otherwise, u will be left w/ a one shot fic and no lemony goodness.