InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"I guess what were trying to say is wee going to say goodbye to the band forever." Inuyasha dropped the mic and the whole band got off the stage.
 
~Flashback~
6 months ago in Kyoto on the tour bus.
"Tonight was a great night but I've been thinking lots on how we haven't gotten anywhere with our music in the past year." Ken cleared his throat "I think we should-"
"Break up the band" Inuyasha said with worry in his voice. Ken nodded his head.
"I think so too." Max was strumming his bass chords
"Yeah, we haven't gotten anywhere and well I was thinking of going to college soon" Rai got up from his seat in the bus.
"How about we go to the next couple of cities and in Tokyo in 6 months we pull the plug." Max gave a suggestion.
"I agree lets not cancel our tours and work our way back to Tokyo. Then well I guess pull the plug." Ken nodded his head in agreement to Max. Inuyasha and Rai agreed as well.
"We can't always be together." Inuyasha's last statement of that topic.
 
~end of Flashback~
 
Inuyasha and the band member walked out into the parking lot where it was raining.
"Well everyone goes home in their own cars?" Rai took out his keys. Every one took out their keys as well to show that they had a ride home.” Well Inu Where are you going to?"
"Uhmm I guess home to deal with my mother and have my brother flip out on me"
Inuyasha smirked" What about you three?"
Max spoke first. "Well I'm going to go to the bar"
Rai spoke out." Hey Man you mind if I tag a long i'm not due home for another 2 hours."
Max Shrugged "Sure man, I'd love the company. How about you Ken?"
"No I'm going to drive around for a bit. If that's ok with you guys" Ken said almost crying. Inuyasha could sense fear and the salt from his friends eyes. Ever since Ken's mom and brother died in a car crash 6 years ago. His friends were all he had and the band was what he lived for. Going home would be worse then death because his father abuses him and blames him for the deaths of his mom and brother, all because he survived the crash.
"Hey Ken if you want come over to my house and you can stay over. You don't need to go home right now." Inuyasha only spoke Nice to him ever since the crash.
"Fuck Inu-Shit Face I don't need your pity any more" Ken turned around and hopped in to his car and drove off.
"Sorry man you to use to be so close ever since we met you guys" Max patted Inuyasha on the shoulder.
"Well let's go Maxi" Rai hopped into his car and drove off. Max followed him leaving Inuyasha to stand in the rain soak n' wet Thinking what he had done wrong. Inuyasha Stalked to his car and drove off only hopping that nothing bad would happen to Ken.