InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inuyasha found a bottle of Rum in his car. It had a warning label on it saying Youkais and Hanyous are not supposed to drink this because they will be come ill. It was Rai's bottle so whatever. He opened it and drank it until it was done.
Then he started to feel dizzy. When he arrived at home he manage to park his car on the grass. He opened the door to the house and the only thing he remembered was his mom yelling at him and his brother yelling at him for making a stupid mistake with the band. It was the only thing he was succeful at. He failed all of grade school but since his family owns most of Japan's companies, he passed. Inuyasha was supposed to take over the company when he got good grades and passed all of his classes.
Inuyasha's father and Sesshomaru's as well died when he was 5 and Sesshomaru was 8. Sesshomaru's mom died when he was 3 then his dad remarried so soon after that.
Sesshomaru never talked to his step mom or anyone with the family. The only family he had was Kouga and a girl who mysteriously left two days before their father's death.
The first time he talked to his step mom was after his fathers death. That's when she took over the company and promise him if he got good grades he could take over when he became 16. He studied so hard that by the time he was 14 he took over as Vice President. At age 18 he took over the company as president with his step mom as Vice.
Inuyasha made it to his room and passed out on the bed. In the morning
Sesshomaru was banging on the door for him to get up because his door was lock.
"Get up Puppy" Sesshomaru called him by his nick name.
"Rrr I'm up." Inuyasha opened his eyes to that he was still in his cloths from last night. Then he opened the door and went down stairs. In the living room he saw Ken's dad and two police officers. Ken's dad look to be in tears but he was holding them back.
Then the police woman started to talk. "Inuyasha last night Ken got into an accident on the high way and drove off the bridge and into a river."
Inuyasha looked at Ken's dad and pushed pass her a punched him out. "If you didn't blame him for the death of your wife and kid, He would still be fucking a live.”
Sesshomaru graved him a pushed him in to a chair and then his mom put her arms around him.
The police man took Ken's dad out of the house and into the car. "We have heard that he has abused his son as well mentally and physically." The police woman stated.
"Yes he has been.” Inuyasha looked up at her in fear.
"Ok that's all I needed to know and sorry for you lost.” She shook hands with Sesshomaru and left.
Inuyasha ran up stair and closed his bed room door and locked it.
"Should I go talk to him" His mother got up
Sesshomaru put his hand out in front of her. "No it is best to let him be." So she went to tell the maids not to bother Inuyasha and let him be.
Then she went to the kitchen table and Sesshomaru came out with breakfast "So should we dedicate tomorrows paper to Ken' death." She nodded and started to eat.