InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Essence ❯ Mixed Essence ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mixed Essence

"Whywhy should I care anyways right?I mean it's none of my business?!"

Kagome remembered what she said before she ran away of the hut. She ran not knowing where she was going,, but she didn't care anyways. All she could think was about the "little show" that Inuyasha and Kikyo had gave. She stopped running and realized that she was by the God tree. The very same tree in which Kikyo had bound Inuyasha 50 years ago, and when she had released him of eternal sleep. She walked towards the tree; feeling the same spot in which Inuyasha slept for 50 years. Slowly she sat down leaning on the God tree. She brought her knees to her face and started to cry. She thought why would she have to fall in love with someone that would never fall in love with her. Why couldn't she fall for someone else likeHojo. Again, images came to her. Images of Inuyasha and Kikyo, holding and kissing each other. She began to cry harder. She wanted to go home, she needed to. She can't stand being here anymore.

'How can he still love her? I mean after all these yearswhy?"

It started to rain, and she wanted to go home. But she left her things in the hut. Slowly, she got up and began to walk back to the hut. She was hoping and praying that Inuyasha wasn't thereshe didn't want to see himanymore. Finally, she got there, and slowly opened the door, checking to see if he was there. He wasn't. Now, she moved quickly and packed her things. She would have loved to say good-bye to her friends, Sango, Miroku and Shippou, but they went with Kaede to help out a village, in which they were attacked by a large raccoon demon. Quickly, she ran out of the hut, heading directly to the Bone Eater's Well. Before jumping back to her era, she took the shards of the Sacred Jewel of 4 Souls, and toss it on the ground. Taking one final look at the Feudal Era, as tears ran down her cheeks, she jumped in.


"Kagome, listenplease"

"Whywhy should I care anyways right?I mean it's none of my business?!"

"ButI don't"

Kagome had ran out of the hut, leaving Inuyasha unable to finish what he wanted to say. Inuyasha stood in the hut, sad, but soon rushed after her. Soon, it began to rain, losing her scent. Now, he had to depend on his human senses. He was soaked to the bone, but he could care less. All he wanted was to find Kagome, and tell her what really happen. He looked everywhere for 10 minutes, shouting her name. He ended up by the Bone Eater's Well. Since he didn't see her there, he decided to go back to the hut, he might find her back there. Just as he was about to run to the hut, his eyes caught a glow on the ground. As always, he wondered what it was and decided to check it out. It was shardKagome's shards.

'She went homebut why would she leave the shardswithout the shardsNo! She doesn't want to come back!'

Inuyasha took the shards and quickly jumped in the well.


Kagome was in her room, dying her hair after a warm bath. She tried to forget everything about Inuyasha and Kikyo, but it played in her mind, endlessly, like a recorder, just rewinding and playing it again and again. She walked towards the window, and she could feel the cool air. The cool air reminded her of the Warring-States Eraher friends, the adventures, and mostlyInuyasha. Noticing that her tears threaten to come down, she fought to hold them back; but she always, when thinking about Inuyasha.she would always lose to her tears. She went to her bed, just crying herself to sleep.


Inuyasha got to Kagome's era, and he saw Kagome's room light was off. He jumped towards her window and let himself in. He put on the lamp that was on her deskhe could see the teat stains on her cheeks. She was crying. He walked towards her bad, and sat next her, just watching her sleep. Soon, he saw fresh tears come down her face, she was even crying in her sleep. He moved his hand to dry her tears, waking Kagome.
Kagome sensed someone was next to her, and slowly she opened her eyes, only to see red. She quickly closed her eyes, for she knew who it was.

"Go away"

"Kagomepleaselet me"

"NO! GO AWAY!!!I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORELEAVE NOW!"

Kagome's tone was harsh and sad from all the crying.

"No"

"Leave"

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"I'm not leaving without you"

"NoI'm never going back"

"You have toI"

"For what?so I can look for the remaining shardsnoyou can do that without meyou have someone else who can do that job better than me.don't you?well work with her!"

"NoKagome"

"Just"

Inuyasha suddenly shut her mouth with a passionate kiss. Taking hold of her waist, and caressing her back. Kagome's eyes where wide open, but she let herself into the kiss. She kissed him. Her hands wandered his back and his hair. He began to kiss her neck and collar bone. He picked her up from the bed and sat her on his lap. Her legs were opened between him. She blushed at the position she was in. Slowly, Inuyasha unbutton her pajama top and tossed it on the floor. He stared at the beautiful roundness of her breast. Being self-conscious, she cover her breast with her arms. Inuyasha smiled. Slowly, he touch her arms, giving her signs that she shouldn't cover herself. Slowly, she uncovered herself, he again, smiled and cupped her left breast. Feeling the roundness of her breast and teasing her nipple, which harden quickly by his touch. She grasped and took his other hand to cup her right. He began to rub and tease her breast; sending waves of wonderful pleasure. Slowly, Inuyasha began to kiss her breast, leaving trails of kisses on heras she thought.. He, then took her breast and began to suck on the nipple and tease it with his tongue. A whole new wave flowed into her body. She moaned at such sensation. Inuyasha lowered his hands to her behind, squeezing her lightly. She grasped and slightly jumped at his action.

"Inuyasha"

"sorry"

Again, Inuyasha, now, sucked on her right breast, and again a wave of passion went to her body. She wanted this so badly, for such a long time. After 5 minutes, Inuyasha picked her up and put her on the bed. He took off his shirt and began to kiss her. She took off her pajama pants with help from her lover. Inuyasha could smell her, her arousal. Kissing her passionately, he trailed his kisses lower, down to her breast, then her stomach, and her welcoming place. Inuyasha could smell her excitement, and arousal, herlove. Slowly, he trailed kisses up and down her inner thighs, stopping just at her spot. He began to lick her, rubbing her cleft. This was a whole new thing for hershe never thought it would feel so good andbeautiful. Holding on to the bed spread and his hair, Kagome let out a small whimper, begging for more. She was in the biggest waves of passion and love. She was dizzy with ecstasywith passion. Inuyasha continue his sweet torture to his lover, and slowly slipped his tongue into her. It send shivers up her bodyshe could feel his hot tongue in her. Slowly, now, kissing her stomach, her breast, her neck, her lips. He could see the light in her eyesshe was drowned in ecstasy. He was happy to see his lover in such a state. He was the one to make her feel the way she is now. To make her feellove. Slowly, he began to untie his pants. Kagome, now back to herself, she watched him undressthen there he wasnaked, right before her eyesshe never thought she would see such a body, a body of pure muscle. She looked at every part of his body. His chest, his stomach, his shaft, his everything! Just by looking at him made her soak. She was dieing for this moment. Inuyasha walked to the bed, and lightly pushed Kagome back. He began to kiss her, and he spread her legs open. Positioning his shaft to her welcoming place. Kagome opened her legs wider for more entry.

"It's going to hurt"

"I knowgo slowly"

Slowly, Inuyasha entered his shaft into her tight welcoming place. She grasp and took hold of the bed spread. Entering inch by inch, he could feel her muscles around him. Feeling her hymen, he made one quick thurst, breaking her hymen. Kagome arced her back and opened her mouth to a silence scream. Inuyasha kissed her, trying to ease the pain. She needed to get adjusted to himbut soon pain turned into pleasureand after a minute, Kagome began to push her hipstelling him he can continue. Slowly, he thurst in and out. Kagome wrapped her legs around him, making him thurst faster, and harder. Reaching to their climax, they sreamed each others names. Inuyasha thurst once more and pumped his seed into her. Waiting for his seed to finish, he lay besides Kagome, and took hold of her waist. He moved to her ear and said something in a husky voice:

"Kikyo came to me to ask if I was going to die with her, or stay with you. I choseyoubecauseI love you, Kagome"

Inuyasha soon fell asleep. Kagome was smiling and said before falling to sleep:

"I love you, Inuyasha"