InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moments We'd Rather Forget... ❯ Guilty Pleasures... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My newest experiment, random scenes from different universes, all embarrassing or awkward everyday instances, well maybe not so everyday… but still, I bet they do happen
 
Disclaimer: InuYasha, copyright Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
 
 
It was Sango's first day in her new house. It was a chance to start again, make an impression. Everything was brand new and fresh. Even school was promised a second chance once term began.
 
“Sango dear, we're going out to dinner tonight, since all the cutlery is still packed, go wash up and change into something nice, ok?” her mother suggested ushering her up the stairs.
 
Closing the door to her new room and turning on the lights, she sighed at its pale pink state. She'd soon have her way with it… <i>Dark forest green.</i>
 
New area, the suburbs where a maze she thought she'd never get used to after living in the country with no neighbours all her life.
 
New furniture, she sighed looking at her new matching bedroom suite. She knew it was girly, but she really liked her new full length mirror.
 
She sighed, looking at her figure from different angles. She might even find a nice boy…
 
She took off her dirty grey vest top and bra; her planned top required a strapless harness.
 
Sliding off her jeans, she once again scrutinised her body, prodding and poking at parts she thought abnormal.
 
“This may be a new start, but old habits die hard.” She mumbled sliding her hand into her panties. She needed to relax a bit, today had been stressful.
 
She would have lain or even sat on her bed or even the chair to her desk, but every surface area was covered in boxes, and she hadn't time to move them just to indulge in a little self pleasure.
 
She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh, as she ran her fingers further down her sensitive region. Her other hand reaching to play with her nipples.
 
She bit her lip as her middle finger ran along her central slit. She could feel her wetness growing.
 
She rubbed her finger up and down the slit, her other hand beginning to neglect her breasts in order to concentrate on the more urgent of sensations.
 
Her free hand now grabbed the window sill, so as to keep her balance as she spread her legs apart.
 
It was times like this you needed a man, in order to reach everything. Her tips tingled asking to be attended to once more.
 
Ignoring the pleas only added to the fuel driving her right hand.
 
It was only recently, that she became brave enough to actually delve her finger inside her. Before that she had only rubbed up and down. Now inside, she was finding it a challenge to keep from giving in too quickly.
 
Sango was a girl that loved a challenge.
 
Slowly pumping her middle finger into the wet cavern, she felt her virgin muscles contract around it. The nerves were alive and extremely excited.
 
The swirly feeling grew stronger and stronger. Her knees begged to close, and trap the culprit that dared to tease the body's most sacred part.
 
Biting her lips and moaning, she moved her finger slowly faster, eventually the swirly feeling rolled on top of itself soothing her body. Sango was panting slightly.
 
She'd have to go wash her hands and change her panties now.
 
Opening her eyes and stretching her limbs out, she noticed that she had done what she had just done in front of the window.
 
With no curtains…
 
There was also a pleasantly stunned boy standing in front of the lawn.
 
<i>Oh.
 
Dear.
 
God.</i>
 
Sango squealed and jumped down underneath the window.
 
She could feel her face bursting into flames.
 
<i>Just how much had he seen?</i>
 
There was a knock at the door.
 
“Sango honey, you alright in there?”
 
<i>Shit!!</i> It was her mother and she was mostly naked…
 
“Don't come in, I'm getting dressed!!” Her voice quivered slightly.
 
“I heard you scream, are you sure you're ok?”
 
“Uh… yeah, I uh, thought I seen a mouse…” <i>believe the lie, believe the lie….</i>
 
“Oh no, really, mice? Already?”
 
“Oh, it's ok; it was only my sock… sorry.” Her face was still burning red.
 
Her mother chuckled, “alright then, be ready in 5”.
 
She was still breathing heavily.
 
<i>Is he still outside?</i>
 
She was too embarrassed to look out, so she crawled across to her bed and pulled down the box containing `good clothes', sitting on the floor she got what she wanted out of it and then crawled out of her room and into the bathroom to change.
 
That was one sure fire way to break a habit…
 
 
 
 
A/N: The first of my little awkward moments series of fics, there's loads more to come, of different length and content, and the best part is, they don't take as long as a chapter to write, so I can update this more, Yay!!!!
 
Review away!!!