InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moments We'd Rather Forget... ❯ 'Special hugs' ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
-
 
 
“Mmmm, Kagura,” the figure groaned, the light sheets covering them moving back and forth as he did.
 
A throaty groan was his only response.
 
The man on top continued to thrust inside her, planting kisses along her neck, strangled moans escaped him.
 
Hands came around his back and Kagura dug her nails into it, letting out a moan a kin to a scream.
 
<i>God this is good.</i>
 
“Ohhh, Sessho…. Mmmm, so good….” Her own pelvis thrusting up to meet his. <i>God I love this man….</i>
 
The bed springs beneath began to squeak more audibly as the pace was moved up.
 
His long almost white blonde hair, forming a curtain and pooling beside them, sheltered them from the outside world on one side, the wall doing that job on the other….
 
“Daddy?”
 
Both bodies immediately froze.
 
“What are you doing?” Both moved their heads to the side, Sesshomaru putting his hair behind his ear; they looked at the petite girl standing beside the bed that came up to her chin.
 
Kagura discreetly covered her chest with the sheet as she seen Sesshomaru struggling for a response that wouldn't warp the girl's fragile little mind.
 
“Uh, he was giving me a special hug sweetheart…”
 
She looked over to her husband where he was turning a slight shade of pink.
 
She'd only ever seen that pink, a handful of times before, the first when she was feigning rejection when he first asked her out so many years ago.
 
He cleared his throat, “Yes, a hug…”
 
He looked distressed. Every organ inside him felt distressed too as they all climbed up his throat looking for escape.
 
“Daddy can I have a special hug too?”
 
“…” he was going red in the dim bedroom light.
 
“Of course honey, go back to bed and I'll send him down to you…” Kagura smoothly replied and the girl scampered off.
 
“Kagura!” a choked voice reprimanded.
 
“Shhh, just give her a normal hug, she'll never know the difference…”
 
Kagura loved seeing him as a distressed little puppy that can't find its master in a game of hide and seek, but she loved something else more, and the sooner this was dealt with, the sooner it would continue.
 
“Are you sure?” he asked, still uncertain as he knelt up leaving his lovers warmth.
 
“Yes, now go before she comes back.” She shooed him off the bed.
 
He retrieved his boxers and slid them on, debating whether to put on his robe or not. He'd be taking it off in a few minutes again anyway, so he decided not.
 
Entering the bright magenta room, he found his pride and joy lying down talking to the two headed dragon beanie from her Uncle's anime and manga series.
 
He turned off the light, she should be asleep.
 
Sitting on the side of her small bed, he pulled the creature from her arms and placed it beside her.
 
He gave her a small kiss on the forehead and hugged her. Rubbing her forehead he got up from the bed.
 
“Daddy, what's so special about it, you do that every night…”
 
“…you get another kiss…” He sat back down and kissed her forehead again, feeling the two heads of the creature against his own, it was a prompt to kiss them too.
 
Anyone would have thought he'd be embarrassed by that part, but after three years of doing it every night, it became common place, besides it wouldn't tell anyone…
 
“Goodnight Rin.” He said as he got up and headed to the door.
 
“'Night Daddy…” he turned to see her snuggle up on her side with the dragon thing, even her uncle didn't know what it was and it was his creation.
 
Grabbing the handle and pulling the door closed, the small voice reached him again.
 
“Daddy, were you having sex?”
 
His face once again flooded with blood at such an outright question from his innocent little angel.
 
<i>I am not ready to do the birds and the bees yet…</i>
 
“No, go to sleep.” was all he said shutting the door tight, lest she think of anymore questions.
 
He'd lost his drive for the night; Kagura would not be pleased…
 
 
-
 
 
-
 
 
A/N: tee hee, poor Sesshomaru!!! There are loads more of these, and I'll probably be updating pretty frequently.
 
Thanks to YoukaiObsessed for reviewing the last chap, you're a doll!!!
 
Review please!!! Creative criticism welcome!!!
 
-