InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moments We'd Rather Forget... ❯ Seaside holidays ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This one ain't dirty…
 
-
 
Sesshomaru had been left to look after his five year old half brother, while his father and Izayoi went back to fetch the food for their picnic.
 
InuYasha was happily making sandcastles, he had just discovered that wet sand was better for making them and went about his work.
 
Sesshomaru was sitting on the sand a few feet away, looking out to sea. <i> College next year… almost free…</i>
 
He glanced over at the red dungaree clad child, who was now busy decorating his masterpiece with shells.
 
Looking back out to sea, he vaguely remembered doing something similar to this when he was small with his mother. That was a long time ago, and he would have been slightly younger than InuYasha when his mother died.
 
Izayoi had been there for most of what he could remember, she was basically his mother, but he refused to call her that, and she had accepted that.
 
“Sessho…” a tug of his t-shirt and a whine brought his attention to the child at his side.
 
He was standing there biting his lip and clutching his crotch and doing the `I gotta pee' dance.
 
“I gotta go pee…” the kicking part of the dance had started.
 
“I guessed that brat; you shouldn't have drank so much on the way up, should you? Come on.” He got up and looked around, the beach was quite remote, a few families dotting the sand in the far distance, no-one anywhere near though.
 
A small hand grabbed a bigger hand and they headed toward the Marron grass.
 
“Pee here…” Sesshomaru shook the smaller hand off and walked back a bit.
 
Five minutes later, he turned to see the child still standing in the same position.
 
“You done yet?” <i>Sigh. Children. I'm never having any.</i>
 
“Nooooo, I don't want to pee here, someone will see meeeeeeeeee…” it whined.
 
Sesshomaru sighed again.
 
“Fine.” And he walked off, the figure following and attaching itself to his shorts.
 
“I need to PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”, it was more like a contained scream, but Sesshomaru got the point.
 
“Look, go out into the sea until you're waist high and then pee, no-one will know any better.”
 
InuYasha looked down at his rolled up pant legs, and then back at his older brother. Before opening his little mouth, Sesshomaru knew what he was going to say…
 
“We have a change of clothes, you can get wet, now go…”
 
InuYasha walked over to the shore line, testing the water with his toes.
 
<i>This would take a while.</i> Sesshomaru was becoming frustrated.
 
“InuYasha, divers and such do it all the time, you'll be warm when you pee, just do it.”
 
Sesshomaru looked back to where he could barely see the car parked. <i>Why aren't they back yet?</i>
 
The slight wobble and beep of the car horn told him why.
 
 
A shuddering sigh brought him to his little brother standing beside him, looking suspiciously dry.
 
“Did you do it?” Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow.
 
Wide ambery brown eyes stared back. “I don't need to pee anymore.”
 
His point was proven by the lack of dancing.
 
Sesshomaru nodded.
 
“I'm hungry…” InuYasha muttered to himself as he began to fix more shells onto his castle.
 
Sesshomaru just sat down, he was hungry as well.
 
Moments later a shrill scream announced the arrival of food.
 
“Mama!!!!” the child ran up the dune to his parents returning from the car.
 
His father was still wearing that ridiculous green Hawaiian shirt.
 
The child was whisked up in the free arm of their father and they all came down to settle around where Sesshomaru was sitting.
 
“Wow baby, you built this by yourself?” Izayoi praised standing beside the deformed castle.
 
The child beamed.
 
In a mocking response, she put her arms on her hips, trying to suppress a grin.
 
“You sure Sesshomaru didn't help you…?”
 
“I'm sure Mama, Sesshomaru is a meanie.” InuYasha said sticking his tongue out at said meanie.
 
“Your tongue will fall off from talking so much, provided I haven't cut it off first…” The bigger child retorted.
 
“Sesshomaru, be nice.” His Father defended.
 
Sesshomaru quirked an eyebrow in annoyance.
 
There was a small glaring match between them, until one was interrupted by a tug on his shorts.
 
“Papa, let's go over to that rock pool, Mama says there's fish in there and crabs…” InuYasha begged whilst sucking the life out of a rather large juice carton.
 
“Ok pup. Are you coming as well Sesshomaru?” His father planted the child upon his shoulders.
 
Sesshomaru shrugged but stood up to follow.
 
Walking past the lump of sand supposedly a castle, InuYasha handed his mother the empty carton.
 
The rock pool was a fairly far distance away, so they passed the time singing `The song that never ends.'
 
Sesshomaru didn't participate.
 
He did notice however, when the song that was never supposed to end, ended, that InuYasha was making a few weird faces.
 
Weirder ones than usual anyway. And they weren't directed at him either.
 
InuYasha turned around to his big brother hoping to relay his message, but Sesshomaru quickly turned his head to the oncoming rock pool.
 
“InuYasha, stop moving about, we're just there.”
 
Sesshomaru fought to hide a smirk, he knew what the faces were for.
 
<i>Revenge.</i>
 
<i>Father should not have left home alone with the brat to go fuck. He should have done that at home. Although, knowing them, they probably had… </i>
 
He would have been sick at the knowledge of his father's sexual habits, were he not used to it.
 
“Stop squirming or I'll put you down, and you'll walk the rest of-”
 
His father stopped short and stopped moving all together.
 
A mixture of shock and disgust painted on his face.
 
InuYasha on the other hand was looking quite relieved.
 
The pee he neglected to release earlier was now running down his Father's back and leg onto the sand.
 
For the first time since his childhood, Sesshomaru couldn't hold it in, and he roared out laughing.
 
His Father's expression didn't change one bit as he took the child off his shoulders and deposited him on the ground.
 
The scruffy blond headed little boy looked down at the wet patch on the front of his dungarees and fiddled with his sand covered fingers as he looked up with big watery eyes, expecting to be yelled at by his Father or insulted by his brother.
 
His Father however just turned around and walked back the way he came, a giant wet patch on his back.
 
The watery eyes were now directed at the brother waiting for the imminent big brother abuse. Tears threatening to overflow.
 
Sesshomaru couldn't help it. For once he was in a good mood and felt that he aught to flow with it all.
 
“Don't worry about it squirt,” he ruffled his hair, “we have extra clothes for you. We can go to see the rock pool later.”
 
He took InuYasha's tiny hand of his own accord and walked back after their Father.
 
“What about,” sniffle, “Papa, he's angry…” The poor thing looked like the entire world was against him.
 
“Don't worry about it, while I'm here… I'll protect you.”
 
InuYasha grinned up at Sesshomaru; it was the first time in his short life that he trusted his brother to actually carry out what he said.
 
-
 
 
-
 
A/N: awwww sappy, and not all that embarrassing or awkward, cept maybe for Inu-papa.
 
Kinda ambivalent about this one….something about it, I can't quite pinpoint it…
 
Thanks too:
 
Thorns, YoukaiObsessed, Hanyou-elf, and Nick F (I shall do as you asked, just in a couple of chaps, ok).
 
If anyone else has any suggestions, or just embarrassing or awkward stories they wish to share with me in order to be twisted and mushed up in Inu universe, leave it in a review or e-mail.
 
Thanks for reading, I'd love you more if you reviewed!!! Creative criticism welcome!!!