InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moments We'd Rather Forget... ❯ Stop, Drop and Roll. ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I took down the old anger management chapter 10 and replaced it with this, because I wanna cheat and put that in the separate story… heh… well read this new one and enjoy!!!
 
-
 
Kagome sat studying Math in her bedroom. The school had an emergency faculty meeting due to the recent class strike staged by none other than the guy she liked, no loved, InuYasha. They were apparently reviewing the schools disciplinary methods, after it was found they were no longer effective.
 
She smiled thinking of InuYasha, gruff on the outside, nothing but a lovable puppy on the inside. He wasn't a bad boy, he was just misunderstood. The Junior High hadn't had a case as bad as him since his brother years previous, when some of the more difficult tasks were introduced to control troublesome students.
 
On one of her `just as friends' visits to his house, she learned that their `escapades' were actually a source of pride for their father, who was a legend himself in his school days. There was only one word Kagome could use to describe InuYasha's father; mad. Completely and utterly. And his mother, she had to have been the nicest and most patient person she'd ever met. InuYasha definitely had the weirdest family ever.
 
<i>And if all goes according to plan, they'll be my weird family too…</i>
 
“Damn gotta pee…” she muttered to herself, throwing her pen on the desk and kicking the empty grape soda bottle over with her foot.
 
Sitting down and doing her business she looked around, waiting. She noticed a small smushed-in chocolate stain on the front of her shorts. “Hmm, I'll have to change those before I go around to InuYasha's…”
 
<i>Damn this is taking forever, I guess I shouldn't have drank the whole 2 litre bottle…but I'm so sick of water…</i>
 
Finally finished, Kagome turned to get some toilet paper only to find an empty roll, sitting on the hook. <i>Damn</i>.
 
It was everyone's nightmare, but at least she'd only done a number one. <i>Thank god there's no-one else here</i>, she thought getting up and walking out of the bathroom, her pants and shorts around her ankles.
 
She shuffled down the hall, to the closet, to grab some more toilet roll. Struggling with the tough plastic that housed the coveted rolls, she heard a slight clicking sound.
 
Passing it off as her mind playing tricks on her because she was in such an undignified state, she continued with her war.
 
She finally had the hole wide enough to extract one, and started picking at the glued down first sheet, tucking the pack under her arms while she worked.
 
“… Kohaku, Kagome will be home soon, so try not to do that blushing thing, it's embarrassing enough you having a crush on her, try act normal round her…” a voice floated from the direction of the stairs.
 
<i>Shit!! Souta's home!!</i>
 
In a panic she threw the rest of the offending rolls on the ground keeping the one in her hand and scurried as fast as one could with knickers around their ankles back to the bathroom, so they wouldn't see her.
 
Unfortunately Lady Luck was not with Kagome that day, and she tripped and fell as her leg freed itself from one of her short leg-holes, simultaneously sending the unravelling roll up into the air.
 
She looked up, from her position on her back to see the two boys staring at her, the video game dropped from Kohaku's hand at the sight.
 
And what a sight it was, her legs were wide open showing the two young teenagers everything she had, and the toilet roll decorating her.
 
<i>Ah crap…</i>
 
Time stood still for the three of them, no-one moving or saying anything. Kohaku looked shocked. Souta looked sick. And Kagome just knew she died and went to hell.
 
The long silence was broken by Souta's yell, and demand for something to gouge his eyes out with as he turned and ran down the stairs.
 
Kohaku just stood there, looking embarrassed as usual.
 
“Hi Kagome.” He said shyly.
 
“Uh, hey.” Kagome responded, shock taking over her.
 
The tension finally became too much for him, and he went back down stairs to check on Souta as if nothing unusual had happened.
 
Realisation hit home, after he disappeared, and she finally closed her legs, she then proceeded to crawl, totally humiliated back into the bathroom, toilet roll be-damned.
 
-
 
I'm sensing a pattern here, Kagome and toilet incidents, InuYasha getting action… hmm, something must be done…
 
-
<b>A/N:</b>
 
I can't begin to Thank you guys for all your support for this story, it's just amazing, I just can't believe how well this is doing, it's just fantastic, wow, you do know that these stories would have died a long time ago, if it wasn't for all your continued support and encouragement. Thank you!!
 
-
 
Extra thanks too:
<u>Sirenic Sprite</u>: I'm sorry, I should have done yours first, but this one kinda jumped me from out of the dark recesses of my mind… I promise, yours next, mind mush was killed, or at least put off for a while… hopefully…heh.
<u>kiiru</u>: No Sango jumped Inu because she has issues with men, Kagome hadn't a chance, and you'll see what I'm talking bout once I get anger management underway. ^_^
<u>drake220</u>: Never fear, I'm doing Sessho's meeting, one question, what's cplit mean? I'm not up to par on my own local slang let alone American slang…
<u>fallenangel7583</u>: umm, you got Kagura's calming thing, that's bout it, Miroku hasn't got a happy thing, he's sane-ish, you forgot Sango too =P. congrats on being the only one that attempted it though, you she what the others are when anger management goes up!!
<u>YoukaiObsessed</u>: Rock on the fluffy bunnies!!!
<u>LifeStory</u>: More Sess and Kagura, loads more, and Sess and Inu will have loads in anger management, seeing as how they're the reason each other is there, and there's a few embarrassing ones too, be patient, it will come in time.
<u>Kagura Fan</u>: I think it should be Kagura's Fan, cause then, you could be a fan, a supporter of her, and the actually fan… maybe that's what you had in the first place… heh, nice play! Somehow I don't quite see Kagura as any of those, least of all something with little kids, I mean look at how much she hates Hakudoushi… yes more sess/kagu and the meeting, they're in too high demand for me not too!! Thanks for the suggestions!
<u>Lord Necron</u>: wow, an entire list, and I agree with a whole of one…although another two seem funny so I might do `em. For Duty and Insanity!
<u> Becca:</u> Hi to you too, you're the only one that said hello… anyway if you're still curious check out very last line of my A/N notes last chap, its stated very clearly what it was…
<u>random person</u>: figure what out? Oh last chap, see note above ^_^.
<u>Black Rose28</u>: yes, there was a `thing' up his ass, tee hee.
<u>Mystic Hanyou</u>: I can't believe I didn't think of your idea, it's so obvious!! I mean Kagura itself is the name of a holy dance… someone slap me for my stupidity! (it does help, thanks!)
<u>Precious</u>: <i>my precious…</i> *ahem* Thank you for the compliment, horses are good… where'd the racecar come from? I think that'd be a good Sango job. Well done, you inadvertently placed Sango! Yay!!!
<u>Squirrlez Of The Damned</u>: WacDonalds isn't my idea… that's what it's called in the manga…please don't hurt me…stop crying…please?
<u>Kellie</u>: I don't think this counts as the one you asked for, so I'll do another one for them later.
 
-
 
Well I'm sure Kagura has enough jobs to last her several lifetimes, so how about we give Kagome a shot, and I might come up with an interesting question next time, no lawyers, business stuff, or teacher things, cause it's either been done or I don't know anything about it. Maybe a nurse? Something exciting, lets save the poor girl from her boring self!!!