InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moments We'd Rather Forget... ❯ Quoth the spider... ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inu sure seems to be getting a good bit of action here, he even got Hojo!!! Hojo dammit!! I'm so jealous… grrr
 
-
 
Kellie, for you, although I don't think you had this in mind when you asked for it…be forewarned, it's very strange…
 
-
 
Doctors Waiting rooms are traditionally one of the most awkward places on the planet, the reason for thus will forever elude us.
 
It was no different for one Higurashi Kagome, who was waiting one day for her appointment with Dr. Suikotsu. She discovered that the less people present in the room, the thicker the tension.
 
She had been staring at the wall for the past forty minutes, only waking from her trance when someone left or entered. For some reason, the two that came in after her had already left for their appointment, along with everyone else, bar two.
 
There was an elderly man sitting across from her with a cough and a very disturbing man standing in the corner. Naturally she avoided eye contact.
 
Soon enough the elderly man was called out by the nurse for his turn, leaving Kagome very scared all alone with the creepy man.
 
She stared at her lap until the constant hum of the fluorescent lights above became too much.
 
She glanced around, in what she hoped appeared to be a casual manner at all the strange health posters on the walls.
 
`Get tested for Hepatitis A,B,C,D,E and Q', the grinning people wearing hippie clothes stared back at her.
 
`One night of pleasure… nine months of pain…use condoms', in the background was a couple grinning. <i> What is with these people grinning?</i>
 
`Feel the Calkunisity', again the picture was of two business women grinning. <i> Huh? What's Calkunisity…?</i>
 
Out of the corner of her eye she could see that man leering at her…
 
Kagome quickly reached out for a cheesy gossip rag magazine and furiously flicked through it for something vaguely interesting.
 
The man grunted.
 
<i>Say calm Kagome, it's ok, he can't do anything to you here…I hope.</i>
 
Browsing over an article featuring a woman who married her Grandson, Kagome frequently peered at the freak in the corner.
 
He was pulsing up and down, glaring at her with a giant smirk on his face.
 
<i>Why is he wearing a hospital robe here?</i>
 
Peering again moments later, he was flipping his long black hair over his shoulder and out of his face, his hand once again going back to clench the chair beside him for support.
 
<i>Why isn't he sitting down?</i>
 
The Door opened and the nurse entered. Kagome watched as she walked to the far side of the room and picked up a hat left behind by its owner.
 
“Ku ku ku ku, nurse, bend over like that again, ku ku ku...” The weirdo said, further scaring the innocent Kagome.
 
“Mr. Naraku, I have told you already, you will not be seen to if you do not behave. You can suffer forever if you'd prefer.” The nurse sternly shot back.
 
“Ku ku ku, I'm not suffering nurse, far from it with you around, you just make it that much better, you're giving me a boner, wanna feel it? Ku ku ku. I'd like to stick it up yours hard.” He moaned after his little speech.
 
Kagome was terrified.
 
The nurse left and Kagome pulled the magazine up to her red face, hoping she was now invisible to the grunting man in the corner. <i>Oh my God! Mama help!!</i>
 
“Yeah Little girl…you want my jewel? It's all yours…ku ku ku…”
 
Kagome stared at the page, afraid to do anything. The tension as the man leered at her was rapidly increasing. <i>What is he doing?? Oh god, he's cumming just from looking at me, eww, and I'm in my school uniform too, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god…</i>
 
The door opened admitting the nurse, the doctor and a trolley bed, they stopped beside the man.
 
<i>The pillows are stacked really weirdly, why would they be in the middle?</i>
 
The pair awkwardly tried to get the man, who had quickly revealed his gown had no back, onto the trolley, all the while he was muttering obscenities at the nurse and occasionally the doctor.
 
<i>Ah the pillows are for him to lie on, what a weird position…</i>
 
As he was wheeled out of the room, Kagome noticed in horror through his open gown back, that there was something big and purple sticking out of his butt and it was moving slightly.
 
<i>Ewww, what the hell is that?</i>
 
She sat alone in the room for a few minutes before noticing the humming sound was gone.
 
It took her another few minutes to put two and two together…
 
<i>…Oh my…</i>
 
-
 
A/N:
 
Not exactly funny, just creepy…
 
I have started a little branch off fic called “ultimately hopeless” it's about Sango and Miroku from the window incident series, so far it's just the two, but a third will be up tonight or tomorrow and will go on from there, hope you guys enjoy it. It's in the Miroku/Sango section with a completely pointless title and summary. ^_^
 
-
 
<u>FILL IN THE BLANK:</u>
<b>If Kagura had a job/career/occupation, she'd be a/an ________.</b>
 
it can't be air-hostess, pilot, or business woman, I somehow doubt the woman would last long in an office before jumping out the window…
 
I would like to see what you all think, because I need it for one of these things, I want something unusual or original that suits her… anyone?
 
-
 
Huge Thank you's and hugs to:
 
<u>Sarah</u>: you're in for a little treat if you liked that…
<u>fallenangel7583</u>: under a table??? Yes he did get down wind of that… mwah ha!!
<u>YoukaiObessed</u>: I felt so guilty for putting up only the edits, that after your review I just jumped right down to finishing it. The power of niceness…and reviews…
<u>snowfall</u>: I'm glad I made you laugh!! ^_^
<u>an inu fan called ky</u>: I'd love to see it in manga form too, brass balls? Lovely… and I live in the wrong country to call fox… and I like that idea…
<u>Kiiru</u>: I am actually, and you unknowingly repeated what the guy above you said, so now that it has two votes, it must be done…
</u>Kurayami Dokumori</u>: the hand-holding, the kissing, yeah inu must be gay somewhere deep down ^_^. Lol
<u>Tara-chan</u>: Inu got lucky… bastard.
<u>Becca</u>: wow, you're only the second person to say one of my ideas are genius, other idea was out of fanfiction and involved a farmer and a stripper…
<u>Getfuzzyfan04</u>: I love the Homo, Hobo thing too, I've been dying to use it for ages.
 
And thanks to all those who read as well.
 
As usual I would love to hear your feedback or even just a friendly hello, as I'm quite lonely now school is over… forever… *sniffle*
 
-
 
P.S: In case you're still wondering, it's a vibrator stuck up his butt…
 
-