InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moments We'd Rather Forget... ❯ Nicknames ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

-
 
Nick F. pour vous!!!
 
-
 
InuYasha had arrived in Kagome's bedroom early one morning only to find, that she yet again sneaked off early to school. On her desk he found one of her spell books with a small note on top. She had even taken the time to look up the old Kanji so he could read it, well most of it was kanji, but he knew the foreign word so it didn't matter.
 
<i>`(love heart, doodled puppy) meet me in the boiler room at lunch time!!!(Weird crosses (x) heart, heart, heart, doodle Kagome winking blowing a love heart)'</i>
 
InuYasha sighed. Ever since they had become closer, (basically since Kagome kissed him and wouldn't pull back until she knew what he had last eaten and when,) she had begun to conveniently leave things behind for him to bring to her in school, where she would then again examine his diet.
 
Not that InuYasha minded of course.
 
The shoji opened behind him, admitting Mrs. Higurashi to attend to the daily task of making beds and a quick vacuum of the carpet.
 
InuYasha remembered the note and quickly hid it in the book and turned around to her.
 
“….uh, do you think Kagome needs this Higurashi-san?”
 
She smiled at him and took the book, reading the spine, “Oh dear, yes InuYasha, this is her maths book, could you be a star and bring it to her at school? Do you mind?”
 
“Yeah, stupid wench is always forgetting things…”
 
“Thank you dear, now go, you're in my way.”
 
He bowed to her and left, he always used the door out when Mrs. Higurashi was around.
 
He respected her and loved her almost as his own mother; she even knew that he didn't mean it in the harsh way when he called Kagome a wench or a bitch or stupid. He often wondered what her husband was like; he'd have to ask her one day.
 
Hopping over the buildings, trying to ignore the smells of the city, he made it to the school in good time. Stopping off at the shoe lockers and placing the book in it, like he had grown accustomed to, he bounded off to the roof to wait until lunchtime.
 
They used to meet on the roof, but ever since her three friends and on a second occasion a teacher, had found them sucking face, Kagome had suggested the boiler room, no-one would ever be down there.
 
There was a very good reason for no-one going down there as he soon found out.
 
He hated the boiler room, it smelled almost as bad as cars, when he was kissing Kagome he liked to smell her, he couldn't do that in there. She didn't seem to mind too much though. He supposed any kissing of Kagome, smell or not, was better than none at all so he stuck with it.
 
Lunchtime finally came, signalled by the mass rush of students into the grounds to sit in the sun and eat.
 
He hopped down to the boiler room, being careful not to be seen, and waited.
 
And waited.
 
Kagome must have done something stupid again; otherwise she would have been here by now.
 
Maybe she forgot? How would he know unless he went about the school looking for her? If he did that, she would probably give him a few good sits on that concrete ground for his trouble.
 
Thoughts of risking being flattened where halted by the sound of the door opening. The room was pitch black, but the small amount of light let in from the doorway gave his eyes enough light to see the figure once the door closed again, hearing her come down the stairs, he made his way over to the pair of arms frantically waving about searching for him, he didn't want her falling over creating noise.
 
Noise meant getting caught. Getting caught meant phoning Mrs. Higurashi. Phoning Mrs. Higurashi meant, he didn't know what it would mean, but it could mean never kissing Kagome again, or never letting her back down the well. Well maybe not that drastic, he liked Mrs. Higurashi because she didn't over dramatise, it would probably, just result in not meeting up with Kagome at school again and having to play with Buyo all day.
 
He quickly captured her lips and wrapped his arms around her waist. Her arms came up to cup his cheek and entangle the other in his long hair. She had a fetish for his hair.
 
She was trying a different way of kissing again, ever since she found out there was 108 different ways of kissing, she decided to try get them all, he figured this was about number 36. He didn't know how it could be considered different, it just was, he liked the tongue flick thing she was doing, that was hot.
 
The kissing went on for another few minutes until Kagome started to trail down his neck. He was normally the one to taste her neck, he didn't like his control being over-ridden. He would have growled, but then she'd be angry…
 
“Oh Kagome…” a man's voice came from the direction of Kagome's mouth.
 
<i>Huh?
 
Even if something was wrong with her voice why would she be calling her own name?</i>
 
The boiler room door opened again.
 
The lights came on.
 
“Sorry InuYasha, Toranaga-sensei kept me back to clean up the room…”
 
InuYasha growled.
 
There was a `Homo' kissing his neck…
 
Hojo looked up at the sound of Kagome's voice and froze.
 
“InuYasha…? Hojo-kun...?”
 
All three stared at one another.
 
InuYasha's face burned red while a threatening fist shook at his side.
 
Poor Hojo looked pale; he'd just given his first and most likely last kiss to a boy.
 
Kagome opened her mouth to say something, but it was too late.
 
Hojo was down.
 
InuYasha was pissed, he was pissed with Kagome, he was pissed with the school, he was even pissed with the damn boiler that clicked every 23 seconds, so he did the only thing he could after he ran back to the shrine: he sat in the Gods tree and sulked for the rest of the day.
 
Mrs. Higurashi had managed to coax him down with the promise of unlimited ramen a few hours later.
 
Kagome came home soon after, but InuYasha ignored her, staying only because his adoptive mother was cooking him yummy foods.
 
Setting her stuff on the table, Kagome tried to maintain a straight face.
 
“InuYasha… I'm sorry, but I gave Hojo a lend of my maths book and he must have found the note from me… Forgive me?” she ended with a cute smile that almost made him forgive her, that was until her mother asked what had happened, the two women nearly pissed themselves laughing at the poor Hanyou.
 
Despite the food, he stormed out and jumped down the well.
 
The other's soon found out, and InuYasha found himself envying Hobo, he had escaped the encounter with only a concussion, short term amnesia and missing two teeth, InuYasha on the other hand suffered from life long ridicule over his Homo-hobo boyfriend.
 
 
 
-
 
-
 
A/N: I'm sorry… it just didn't quite flow for me… I'll have to revamp this at a later date… forgive me? (Love heart, sparkle, stars!!!)... Please?
 
Anyway….
 
Big huge squishy Thank you's to:
 
Tara-chan, Becca, fellow club member Youko, drake 220 (I will do it, eventually), Christal-chan and Inu's angel (what are you two? Mindreaders? My surprise is ruined!!! =P) YoukaiObsessed, fallenangel7583, deep serenity (nice to know my smut doesn't seem too silly) and Dani.
 
Thank you too, to all those that read.
 
Once again, please review, I'd love to hear feedback on my chapters, don't bother telling me about grammar things, I know they're there, I just think to fast for my fingers, and I edit each chapter before putting up a new one, I'm aiming for mistake free chapters in 2027.
 
^_^
 
 
--
-