InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Monarchy ❯ teaser ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Monarchy
Chapter 4; Reincarnation
 
“H-hey what are you doing?” Kagome asked in a frenzied voice right before the dog-eared man's hand came up toward her. Before InuYasha could even touch her arm Kagome lashed out a well aimed kick to his groin. As Kouga watched his other friend hunch foreword and fall down to his knees he gave a painful groan grabbing his own goods. ~ Man… ouch! ~
 
“Hey jackass didn't you just hear my speech about being manhandled?” Her only reply was an agonizing moan and a mumble string of curses. “And that goes double for the rest of you,” she rose her voice loud enough for the tall man in the back of the cave to hear. “Now if you'll excuse me I'll be on my way.” With that she turned sharply on her heal and started to leisurely walk toward the exit.
 
Kouga made no attempt to stop her; in truth he was to dumbfounded to do much of anything. He just stood there letting his now lust filled blue eyes follow her swinging hips towards the exit. Miroku was beginning to stir at his feet.
 
“Why yes I would be glad to pleasure both of you lovely ladies at once.” Miroku's voice echoed in a groggy mumble across the stillness of the cave. A lecherous grin still plastered on his face.
 
“Fucking pervert,” Kagome muttered under her breath as she shook her head, continuing toward her freedom.
 
One violet eye opened, then another, then with a sigh, “but alas twas only but a dream,” Miroku said as his eyes came into focus taking in his surroundings. First he realized that InuYasha was in the fetal position next to him on the floor in obvious pain. Then he observed the dazed look in Kouga's face. Following his line of sight he spotted Kagome about a