InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Money vs. Booty ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goth kag : This chapter will be short sorry!
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Where were you?!” screamed a very pissed Sango
 
“…outside...”
 
“My God! Do know how much I've been worrying? I thought of the worst possible things that could've happened! I thought Inuyasha grabbed you and raped you for goodness sake!!”
 
“Hey!” I yelled. How dare she think that I would stoop so low to rape her! Though I would stoop as low as to…Damn you Miroku!! You provoking perverted jack ass!!
 
“Me? Getting raped by HIM?” Kagome put her hands over her mouth and then…
 
Full heartily laughed.
 
“Hey I could rape you if I wanted to! It's just that it would be a waste on you!” She stopped laughing after that comment. I gulped. She turned to me with a look that could scare the dead.
 
She's walking up to me! Kagome waked up to me not with anger but with…grace?
 
“Oh Inuyasha.” She said seductively. She wrapped her arms around my torso and she leaned back and let her hips touch mine. Wait has this happened before?
 
 
 
&&&& Flash Back to Dream &&&&
 
 
 
“Who are you and what have you done with Kagome?!” She giggled and wrapped her
 
arms around my shirtless waist. I froze as I felt her lean back and let her hips touch mine.
 
Normally I would do more than anything to be in this position with Kagome, but this was
 
just weird.
 
 
 
&&&&& End of Flash Back &&&&
 
 
This is what they mean when they say `your dreams can become a reality'. Freaky.
 
She smiled up at me then pressed her body against mine. She put her lips up by my ears;
 
“Now, Inuyasha how can you say you don't want me when it's so clear that you do?” She whispered. By now Miroku went up to the guest bedroom and Sango waved bye. Sota went to Miroku's bedroom and Sesshoumaru and Rin left too. So it was just me and her all by our selves down here in front of the fire place. Then I felt something that made my heart stop; and my control to take her right on the spot was slipping away.
 
 
 
Her lips…
 
 
 
 
 
She was kissing down my neck. She probably was doing this to show that I want her; to get back at me but if a lose control I'll…I'll…do exactly what I said I wouldn't.
 
“Kagome please, stop.” I said softly. Now I could feel everything she was doing to me and where she was. I could now feel her breasts against my chest and how her hips linked with mine. She pulled back and smiled.
 
“I knew you wanted me.” She said with a smirk, “Well I'm going to go take a shower.” She turned and left up the stairs. I collapsed on the couch. It scared me. It truly scared me how much I wanted her. When she was in my arms I could think of all the things I wanted to do to her.
 
I got up and walked into the bathroom next to my bedroom sense I heard the water in my bathroom in my room. I walked in and slowly stripped myself of my clothes and walked into my marble shower. I turned on the water and sighed as I felt the hot water tough my skin. Today was a long day, and tomorrow is Friday. The day of the Music Festival. I can't wait till I take Kagome. Then a flash of my thoughts when we were in the living room together flashed in my mind. I shuttered. I vow that I will never sully Kagome's purity as long as I live. Not forced. Never forced.
 
I turned off the water and walked out of the shower, I slid a small towel around my waist. I walked toward my bedroom; I didn't hear the water anymore. I walked in and went to the drawer beside my bed and looked for a pair of boxers. I noticed a towel on the bed but I thought nothing of it. Then I heard cursing I turned around…
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&& Kagomes POV &&&&&&&&&&&&
 
 
 
 
Sadly being the absent minded person that I am I've forgotten the towel on the bed and the maids are washing all the ones in his bathroom. I walked out of the marble shower and headed for the door cursing at myself. I opened the door to where the bed was.
 
Then there Inuyasha was with a towel wrapped around his waist and me naked in front of him. And the first thought that crossed my mind scared me:
 
`Wow look at those muscles and he even has muscles on his legs!'
 
I screamed at my own thoughts but mostly because he was looking right at me!
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& && Inuyasha's POV &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
 
Look away! Look away! I made myself look away from this heavenly being in front of me.
 
“Sorry!” I said as I turned my back to her. Then I heard her run to the towel on the bed and then run back into the bathroom. My face was burning.
 
I grabbed a pair of boxers and a shirt and threw them on. I then laid down on my bed. I felt my eye lids getting heavy.
 
“Must stay awake…” I mumbled as I fell into a peaceful slumber.
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& & Kagome POV &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&
 
 
I felt my face burning as I walked back into the bedroom now with one of his t-shirts on and a pair of shorts. I looked to the bed and there was Inuyasha fast asleep I walked toward him.
 
“Inuyasha?” I whispered. I climbed on to the giant bed and got on my hands and knees and crawled over to him. I looked at his face. He looked like a little boy when he's asleep.
 
“…Kagome…” He whispered in his slumber. My eyes widened. Is he dreaming about me? I got closer to hear what he said next but then I felt a hand on my waist. I was about to scream but I was pulled down into a hug or a tight cuddle. Inuyasha was holding me. He placed his chin on top of my head.
 
“Inuyasha what are you-” but I stopped talking when I heard his whisper.
 
“…no don't leave me…Kagome…” He held me tighter as if he were to let go I would disappear. I decided to play along. “Who has left you before?” I whispered into his ear. Then he said something that stopped my heart.
 
 
 
 
 
“…my…mother…”