InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Money vs. Booty ❯ I love her/him ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu: It wasn't supposed to end like THAT!!
 
Goth Kag: Shut up and watch. -_-o
 
Inu: *grumble*
 
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
 
 
Ring
 
Ring
 
Rin-
 
“Hello?” Miroku said sleepily. He yawned loudly.
 
“Is this Miroku Houshi?”
 
“Yes…?”
 
“Your friend, Inuyasha, is in a critical state down here at The Palm Tree Bar. Do you mind picking in up?”
 
“What?!” Miroku was wide awake. He jumped up and put on his coat. “I'll be right there.” He pressed the end button and stuck his cell in his pocket. He ran up the stairs to Sango's office. She was typing at her laptop.
 
“Miroku? What--”
 
“Inuyasha…”breath, “…bar…” breath, “…pick up…” Sango's puzzled expresstion changed to a worried one. They ran together to Miroku's car.
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
 
 
“I said another beer!”
 
“I think you've had enough…”
 
“Did I ask you for a fucking opinion??”
 
“Okay, but this is the last one…” Bankotsu handed a very drunk Inuyasha another beer. His 14th beer. Inuyasha downed half of it in one gulp. His golden eyes were blood-shot, and his breath reeked of alcohol. He raised the beer to his lips once more. Just then Miroku and Sango burst through the doors.
 
“Inuyasha? Is that you?” Miroku said inching toward him. Inuyasha didn't turn around or even looked at him. He downed the rest of his beer and wiped his mouth on his sleeve. Then he looked down as if in shame.
 
“She left me, Miroku,” he grabbed another glass of beer, “She left me for that fucking wolf…”
 
“Take it easy, man,” Miroku reached for his beer to pull it away from the drunken half demon, “Do you mean Kagome?”
 
“…kagome…” He took the glass to his lips again and gulped it all down. Then turned to Miroku with a glare.
 
“It was you! She was fucking around with you wasn't she!” Inuyasha wobbled off the bar stool toward Miroku. He wobbled a bit trying to stop the world from spinning. He took a swing at Miroku but missed by a mile and fell to the floor because of his lost balance.
 
“Come on, man, let's get you home. You've had enough drinks.” Miroku and a very scared Sango helped him up and toward the door. It took awhile for Inuyasha to configure what was happening.
 
“LET GO OF ME!! I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH!! I'M NOT DEAD YET!!” Inuyasha screamed.
 
He tried to pull away but they were already outside. He hung his head and let his body fall to his knees. Miroku and Sango watched him. He shoulders shook as his bangs covered his eyes. But he couldn't hide it. No one could hide it. Sliver tears ran down his cheeks freely.
 
“D-d-dead….” Inuyasha whispered, “…I'm n-not dead…” his body shook violently as he cries on his knees. Miroku looked down at his best friend with pity.
 
“…she's…g-gone…gone…” He whispered. Miroku put his hand on his friend's shoulder in comfort.
 
“Let's go home, buddy.” Miroku put one of his arms around the back of his neck; Sango did the same as they dragged him to the car.
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& Inuyasha POV &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&
 
 
 
I opened my eyes to the glaring sun. My head hurt like hell. I felt like hell. My heart felt like it was shattered. I laid there in bed staring at my white ceiling. Kagome…she was gone…and I was hurting like I never did before. And it wasn't just the hang over. I remembered everything from last night from Kikyo's kiss to Miroku coming to my rescue. How I loath life right now. I wanted this all to be a dream. A horrible dream in my messed mind. I wanted to wake up with her still beside me. But it was real…
 
All of it was real…I think…Was I even alive? My body ached as I tried to get up to go to the bathroom. I walked into my tile bathroom and opened the cabinet. There it was. My certification, my evidence, that I was still alive. I reached for my razor.
 
See what you do to me Kagome?
 
With you I feel like I met an after life angel; Without you I feel like I've hit the after life…
 
I pressed the blade at my wrist and moved in down slowly. I watched as my own blood came up from the cut and trickled down my wrist and on the white tile floor.
 
See what you make me do, Kagome? You make me question my very existence…
 
I press the blade yet again at my wrist and sliced open my tan skin to see more scarlet fall from my arm. After an hour of doing this I heard the door burst open as I slowly looked at a scared and dumbstruck Miroku. He ran to me and grabbed the razor out of my bloody hand and threw it in the shower.
 
“What do you think you're doing?!” he said as he grabbed some toilet paper and started franticly wrapping my wrist but the blood seeped through the thin paper.
 
“Sango!!” He yelled. Sango came running.
 
“Yes- Oh my god….” She gasped at the blood at the pool of blood on the floor and at my wrist.
 
After a couple of hours of bandaging we sat at my dinner table looking down. I looked at my newly wrapped wrist in shame. Of course I'm alive, what was I thinking?
 
I was thinking about Kagome….
 
No matter how much I tried to deny it, it always came back the same...
 
I loved her…
 
 
 
And I still do…
 
 
 
And I don't think I'll ever stop…
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& Kagome's POV &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
 
 
 
“So how do you like the restaurant?” asked a very nice looking Koga. He sipped his wine lightly. I looked up at him and put on my best smile.
 
“It's beautiful.” I said. Inuyasha would've noticed I was lying…
 
No Kagome, stop thinking about that creep! I mean he kissed a random girl behind your back! But I …didn't let him plead his case either…And I shouldn't! He'll probably lie threw this teeth! God I hate him!
 
“That's good.” Koga said putting his clawed hand on top on mine. I looked at him. Koga's not like him, so buck up Kagome. Inuyasha's gone and Koga's here. No matter how much you dislike the fact. I smiled another fake smile at him and sipped my glass of wine. Of red wine….
 
…Flashback…
 
 
 
“You know what they do to pig that gets to fat? Or in this case to cocky?” Kagome whispered again.
 
Inuyasha gulped once more as her hand that went up his back started to scratch his ears. Inuyasha felt himself melt in her touch. He hasn't felt like that since the 8th grade when his first girlfriend hugged him. Inuyasha decided to play round too.
 
“No, what?” he whispered in her ear. His play boy side started to surface again as he rested his hands on her waist.
 
“They get bitch slapped.” Kagome whispered then she pushed him off and punched him in the face. Inuyasha was on the ground; He looked up at her and opened his mouth to yell at her but then, with the hand that went down his waist, took a glass and poured red wine on his head.
 
 
 
 
…End Of Flashback…
 
 
I giggled out loud. Koga looked at me questioningly. I continued giggling. That was a funny day now that I look back on it. Then I realized it as I looked in Koga's sky blue eyes that…that…I saw Inuyasha not Koga. I saw his golden amber eyes staring into mine as if reading my very soul…
 
…I missed him… I missed everything about him. His cocky attitude, his sliver hair and toned muscles. How his fangs shown when he smiled. I missed my hanyou…
 
 
But it's too late now…
 
 
I have to move on…
 
 
 
No matter how much I…I…love him…..
 
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
 
Goth kag: That's one of my sappy chapters *bows*
 
You: awwwww!
 
 
Review People!!