InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Money vs. Booty ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goth kag: Okay people this is the scene I thought of before I wrote this story. Hope you like it!
 
Inu: *cough* It's gonna suck *cough*
 
Goth Kag: …I loathe you….with a passion *pulls out axe*
 
Inu: 0_0
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
 
“Hey Kagome why are you getting all dressed up?” I asked as I watched Sango get up and leave. I sat on the bed. Kagome smiled at me.
 
“I thought we could go out tonight.” She walked over to me and sat on my lap. I rapped my arms around her waist.
 
“What did you have in mind?”
 
“A bar.”
 
“Why a bar?”
 
“A couple of my close friends work there.” I groaned. I hate best friends, brothers, and fathers. I hate best friends because if they`re friends with your girl friend they normally hate you. Same with brothers. Older brothers. Fathers… they just don't trust you.
 
“Do we have to?” I wined as I nibbled on her ear. She giggled.
 
“Yes we do. Now come on, dog boy.” She, much to my displeasure, got up and walked out of the room. I caught up with her. Today was going to be a long day.
 
 
&&&&&&&&
 
 
We finally made it to the bar. It was a fancy bar. Which meant no body shots…damn! We walked in; the first thing we heard was…
 
“KAGOME!!!” a woman screeched. She clobbered with a bear hug. Everyone that worked there turned around and smiled. The bartender jumped over the counter and ran over to Kagome.
 
“How is it going, sexy?” He said. I felt jealousy rise in me. That little fucker. No one calls my Kagome sexy but me.
 
“Good, Bankotsu. How about you guys?”
 
“We're good.” The girl's voice piped up. Kagome looked at me.
 
“Well, I'd like you to meet my new boy friend, Inuyasha. Inuyasha this is Bankotsu and Eri.” I gave a small huff. They smiled.
 
“Well why don't we hook you up with some drinks?” Bankotsu said as we walked over to the bar. “What would you like?”
 
“Bloody Mary, please.” Kagome said
 
“I'll take a margarita.” I answered. He nodded and got to work. I looked round. Then some girls caught my eye. Not in the perverted Miroku way but in a `be suspicious' way. They were wearing really short skirts and small shirts. One of them looked a lot like Kagome only had pounds of make up on as where Kagome just put on lip stick and eye liner. She kinda scares me.
 
I watched as she whispered to the one girl on her left. The girl got up and walked over to Kagome.
 
“Um…miss? I have a problem! I have no idea what do with my make up and my date will be here in an hour. I love how you did yours, can you help me please?” Kagome smiled at her.
 
“Sure.” I have a bad feeling about this… Kagome and the girl walked to the bathroom. Then the two other girls sat down beside me.
 
“What's up?” the `less-beautiful-fake-Kagome-look-a-like' asked. I looked at her questioningly.
 
“Nothin'.” I answered.
 
“My name's Kikyo and you must be the famous Inuyasha. I've heard a lot about you…”
 
“Oh really?” I answered in an `I don't care' voice. This girl was getting on my nerves. She put her hand on mine. I turn toward her.
 
“Stop putting on that act. I know you want me.” She cooed. I felt like I was going to be sick.
 
“Actually I--” I felt her color covered lips connect with mine. How fake can a girl get? She tasted gross! She fucking tasted like make up! She pulled away.
 
“Y-you jack ass…” I heard someone say. I felt like a hole was shot through my stomach. I turned around to see a very angered Kagome.
 
“Kagome I-” but she was already out the door. I turned toward this Kikyo person.
 
“You fucking little bitch!” I felt myself shake with anger as I pointed at her. It was all her fault! I didn't kiss her! She fucking kissed me! Damn her! Damn her fake ass to fucking hell!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& Authors POV &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
 
 
 
 
“How could he do this?” Kagome said as she bit back tears. She didn't want to cry. Not for him. She leaned against the brick wall of a store across the street from the bar. The street was empty.
 
“Are you okay?” Kagome looked up to meet with a pair of sky blue eyes. Kagome smiled.
 
“Yeah, I'm fine, Koga.”
 
“It was dog boy wasn't it?”
 
“……yeah….” She whispered.
 
“A playa will always be a playa, Kagome. There's no changing that.”
 
“I just thought…I thought I could change him…but I can't…can I?” She looked up at him with tear brimming. He smiled as he placed his hand next her so he was leaning over her. He looked around. Then leaned down to her ear.
 
“But I'm not like that. I'm for real.” He whispered. She gasped. He looked around again then saw a silver haired figure across the street. Perfect.
 
“Koga I--”
 
He put his lips on hers. Her eyes went wide as she slowly realized what was happening. Unfortunately it didn't look like she was putting up much of a fight…
 
“Get away from her!” Inuyasha yelled as he ran up to them. His heart felt like it was broken into a million little pieces. Koga smiled down at Kagome.
 
“See you tomorrow then, Kagome?” he said as he walked to his car and drove away.
 
“What the fuck was that? Who do you think--” Kagome's hand connected with his face in mid sentence.
 
“I should've known...that you would pull something like this…”
 
“Pull something like what-”
 
“I fucking trusted you!” Kagome yelled, tear streaming down her face. Inuyasha stepped back in shock.
 
“I trusted you…I thought you could change but I guess I was wrong.” She laughed a little.
 
“No matter if you take the playa out of the game, you can't take the game out of the playa. I can't believe I fell for a low life jack ass like you…How could I let myself do that...? You know what Inuyasha? You won.”
 
“I what?” He said as he stepped toward her.
 
“You won. You did it! You made me fall in love with then dumped me like every other girl. You won! Take a bow, dog boy! You did it!” She clapped slowly for him then turned to walk to her car. Inuyasha grabbed her wrist and spun her around.
 
“I didn't kiss her! She kissed me! And what about you and Koga--”
 
“What about me and Koga? That's none of your fucking business! It's been fun, Inuyasha. Really. But it's over. Now I'm going home.” She pulled her wrist from his grasp. She walked to her car. She got in and dove off.
 
Her words rang through Inuyasha's ears. How could he be so stupid? How could he let something like this happen? Now…now she's gone. Inuyasha punched the brick wall next to him. God how he hated himself right now!
 
He walked into the bar and sat down.
 
“Give me a beer.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!