InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Money vs. Booty ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
Tried my best to think things through, okay here goes:
 
 
 
Inuyasha + Kagome = Love?
 
 
 
 
How can that be possible? I mean all my life I've had a set of rules for dating and the number one rule, the most important rule was “Never fall in love”. And I think I've fallen…hard. How could I break rule 1? God I'm so stupid! I stomped up stairs to my room, as I walked across the hall I heard the faint sound of a shower in my bedroom. I went inside. Then the water stopped.
 
“That was weird…” I said to myself as I started unbuttoning my shirt.
 
I slipped it off then unbuttoned my pants, just as I pulled down the zipper, the bathroom door shot open. Kagome walked out in nothing put a small towel that barely covered her butt let alone anything else. But she looked stunning all the same, I couldn't help but stare.
 
Kagome looked at me, her eyes traveled down my body. She blushed and looked away. I smirked and strolled over to her so that I was behind her. I rapped my arms around her damp body.
 
“Like what you see?” I whispered in her ear; I felt her shiver.
 
“Depends.”
 
“On what?”
 
“Do you like what you see?” she said as she put her hands on top of mine. I smirked.
 
“More then you know.” I spun her around to face me as I pressed my lips on hers. She gasped; I took that opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. She moaned as her hands traveled up and down my abs. Her hands were soft and delicate, it made me shiver. Her tongue grazed across my fangs. After a couple of minutes we pulled away for much needed air.
 
“And that's all you get.” She said as she smirked and walked out of my room swaying her hips as she went. I smiled as I flopped on my bed. My heart and stomach were doing flips and tricks. How does she do this to me?
 
I guess I have fallen for her.
 
 
 
 
…I love Kagome Higurashi…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&& Kagome's POV &&&&&&&&
 
 
 
 
 
My heart was beating fast. Faster then that night at the festival. I smiled to my self as I let the towel drop to my room floor. He's stubborn, he's rude, he has anger management issues, yet he's sweet and charming; very childish, but has a kind heart. I sighed has I slipped into my underwear. I went to my drawers and pulled out a black lace, no strap bra. I clasped it and went to my closet.
 
“Now for something to wear….” I looked at all my outfits.
 
Nothing. Maybe I should go get Sango. I mean Miroku is in his room and Inuyasha is in his room. No one would see me. And Sango is just down the stairs watching TV. I tiptoed out of my room and down the stairs. So far so good. I walked over to the TV to see Sango watching Judge Judy.
 
“Hey, Sango can you help me find something to wear?” She looked at me questioningly.
 
“Sure.” She got up and walked up the stairs with me close behind her. I could've made it to my room, but has fate would have it Inuyasha and Miroku just had to be fighting about what seemed like who used all the hot water. I felt my face flush.
 
Sadly I noticed that they were in between us and my room.
 
“Just walk by while they're yelling they'll never know what happened.” Sango whispered. I nodded, it was worth a shot. We walked toward my room. Right in between them. They continued yelling for a moment then they did a double take, but we were already inside.
 
“Okay now help me pick an outfit.”
 
“How about a pair of jeans and a tube top with a leather jacket over it?” Sango said as she threw all of the clothes on the bed as she talked. I smiled and hugged her.
 
“That's perfect!” I grabbed the clothes and started putting the on.
 
“What did you need them for?” Sango said sitting on the bed.
 
“I was going to see if Inuyasha wanted to go out today.” I smiled at her, and she smiled back then gave me a wink.
 
“You go girl.” We both laughed.
 
Then someone knocked on the door as I put on the jacket.
 
“Who is it?”
 
“Inuyasha.”
 
“Come in.”
 
He came in wearing some baggy jeans and a nice button up black silk shirt. He looked gorgeous. I felt my stomach do flip flops and 360's. How does he do this to me?
Could it be that I like him more then I thought? No it couldn't be! I couldn't fall in love with this man!
 
 
…Could I…?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
 
 
“You know the plan right?”
 
“Of course. Me and my girls will make it look…convincing. As long as you hold up your end of the bargain.”
 
“Six thousand, I know.”
 
“And you have to make sure your on time.”
 
“I'll get the timing. He's beaten me for the last time. If he wants to play the hero, well fine, I'll let him play, but everyone knows the villain gets the girl…”
 
 
 
 
`Just you wait. I'll get you back. And get rid of that dog too.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
 
 
 
Goth kag: DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! Who are these people? And what do they want?
 
Find out in the next chapter: `You're all the same'