InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Money vs. Booty ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

&&&&&&& The Next Morning &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&
 
 
 
 
My eyes fluttered open. Was I dreaming? Cause if I was then I must have knocked at least 4 shots. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I still had my clothes on from last night. Yes! Then that means….The kiss wasn't a dream! I laughed out loud. Loud enough for the neighbors to hear me. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and sat down next to Miroku.
 
He looked at me, “Why are you so happy?”
 
For the first time I didn't say a smart remark or yell at him; I couldn't. I sighed and looked at my coffee. He stared at me. I felt a pan connect with my head. I fell to the floor. What the hell? I looked up at Miroku holding the pan above his head.
 
“Who are you?! And what have you done with Inuyasha!?” I rolled my eyes and got up. I opened my mouth to yell at him.
 
“Good morning boys.”
 
I turned toward the voice to see Kagome in an over sized t-shirt with her hair in a messy clip. She winked at me. I felt my stomach do 360's which is different for me because I usually to that to girls not the other way around. She walked out with a cup of coffee.
 
Miroku chuckled.
 
“You're falling for her aren't you?”
 
“Me? No! No way!” I said looking away; I felt my face heat up.
 
“I can't believe it! The bed hopping, heart stopping playa likes a woman!” I covered his mouth with my hand.
 
“Tell anyone and you're dead.” He nodded. I shook my head and removed my hand,
 
“Miroku, I just…I don't know what's come over me. She's gone against all my rules. She's not afraid to yell at me. She doesn't show what she feels for me straight out. She hits me, spills drinks on me, make's a fool out of me. And you know what?”
 
“What?”
 
“It turns me on. She makes me blush and trip on my words….It scares me, Miroku. I'm losing control…and it scares me.” I put my head on the table.
 
“Inuyasha, I know what's wrong.” I lifted my head.
 
“You do?”
 
“Yep.” He took a sip of his coffee.
 
“Well? What is it?” I slammed my fist down on the table. I picked up my mug of coffee to take a sip.
 
“You're in love.”
 
All I heard was the sound of glass breaking on a brick floor as I let go of my mug.
 
I'm…..in….love?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
 
Goth kag: I'm so sorry but this one is short. I had to. Don't be mad!
 
Inu: *raises a pitch fork along with 100 other guys with torches*
 
Goth kag: INU KNOCK IT OFF!!