InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlit Drama's ❯ When I come for you. ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(Nope don't own Inu-Yasha and Co. Just thought you should know)

Chapter 6

When I Come For You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< /div>

With that he lowered her back down to the rock. His hands seductively slid to her thighs. He gently kissed her neck periodically licking a spot, while his hands ravished her body. Leaving her breathless, he then crouched down to reach her breast with his mouth. His tongue began to make circles around the nipple before taking it into his mouth, sucking on it.

Kagome was growing steadily more impatient for him. The waves of pleasure he was sending through her body and down to her womanhood were becoming more frequent. When Inu Yasha gently nipped at her breast she began begging him to take her. So is hands moved down a little further, slipping in between her thighs pushing them apart. But before he entered he kissed her deeply, so as to muffle her scream.

Then he thrust his well endowed and hardened member inside of her quickly in hopes of not prolonging her pain. Her body stiffened at his quick entrance. He remained still until he felt her body relax. Once he felt her adjust to better fit his enormous length. He then began to set a slow pace felling her inner mussels tighten and release around his hard shaft, flowing rhythmically with the erotic pulse flowing from her womanhood.

She began to beg, "Harder … faster."

And so he did so pounding into her as fast and hard as he could. Not expecting so much resistance from the water, but still earned her moaning his name. Then it occurred to him that he needed to mark her. So he slowed down and leaned to her left shoulder and closed his human teeth around her soft flesh. Kagome screamed in both pain and pleasure as Inu Yasha's sharp teeth sank into her neck. Once Inu Yasha tasted her sweet blood in his mouth he began to lap at the fresh wound he had created, in apology.

Once her wound quit bleeding Inu Yasha picked up the pace once more, not allowing Kagome time to question the sudden rush of violence. Kagome once again became breathless, but this time something was different her body felt an odd sensation that was now pooling in her abdomen. Inu Yasha felt himself getting closer to completion with every thrust. He also noticed that Kagome was nearing her orgasm as well, by the way her muscles were clamping down around him. So he picked up the pace to get to his goal quickly.

Kagome's body began to move of its own accord, her back arched, while her nails scraped up into Inu Yasha's lower back. Kagome had done it, the feel of her nails was just what Inu Yasha needed to finish. So he thrust inside of her deeply one last time. His head reared back as he moaned out Kagome's name into the night. A heat rushed through her body right before she released, screaming out Inu Yasha's name.

Kagome felt another warm rush inside of her, then she knew that Inu Yasha had too finished. Inu Yasha slid himself out of her slowly then bent down to kiss her sweetly on her soft lips. Completely exhausted Kagome fell into a quite slumber, leaving Inu Yasha to clean up.

Inu Yasha gathered Kagome and his things along with Kagome and headed back to the cabin. When he got back he noticed that his catch from earlier was gone and mumbled something under his breath. Next he put up Kagome's clothes and bathing products, and set up the futon Kaede had insisted they bring.

Once everything was done he carefully got Kagome and laid her gently on the futon. Then stripped him self down and lay down next to her pulling up the covers. His body heat and feeling of security drew Kagome to him. There legs tangled together and her head found a nice spot on his chest, while her left hand rested on the right side of his chest near his head.

He watched her for awhile listening to her breathing, and enjoying the felling of her warm soft flesh against his. He ran his fingers through her hair and wrapped one of his arms around her slender waist before finally falling into the most peaceful, dream filled sleep he had ever experienced.

The next morning Kagome woke up surprised to find her self in the cabin. She couldn't figure out how she had gotten there when she noticed Inu Yasha's arm. She looked to up seeing her hanyou now mate slumbering. He was now back to his hanyou form which meant that she too was back to her hanyou form. She went to get up but Inu Yasha just pulled her back down to him, which was when she noticed his gorgeous golden eye's gleaming at her.

"You are not going anywhere," he stated with a cocky smirk.

She smiled at him, "I thought you were asleep lover," her voice was seductive.

"I was until you woke me up," he stated semi bluntly a blush on his face.

She laid on him giving him a good morning hug when he noticed the mark. "Hm … I was afraid I would have to redo that, but it came out rather nicely," he said trailing his finger over it.

"By the way love why did you…" she started to ask but was cut off by a cold feeling that made the hairs on her neck stand on end. She turned her head to see Kikyo.

"I have come for you Inu Yasha." Her voice cold and stiff until she gasped audibly realizes what she witnessed before her.