InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlit Drama's ❯ Guilty Conscience ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(Nope don't own Inu-Yasha and Co. Just thought you should know)

Chapter 5

Guilty Conscience

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< /div>

He slowly creped upon the young bathing beauty. As he came through the clearing he could see her and noticed that she was asleep. But it was then that he felt it, his ultra-sensitive senses and his claws were gone, not to mention the hair that was draped over his shoulder had gone black. While observing himself, completely forgetting his original objective, he hadn't noticed that his prey had awakened and was now behind him. She slowly crept behind him, and was completely nude.

She got her hands ready and put her mouth near his now human ear whispering rather seductively, "Hello Inu Yasha." Then she pushed him into the hot spring shortly after, giggling at his predicament.

He got up dripping wet, pissed that he had been distracted. "Wait till I get my hands…" he cut off immediately once he realized that she was nude.

He stared, his eyes roaming over her luscious curves, noticing how smooth her skin was. Then she quit giggling, realizing how naked she was quickly moving to get her clothing, but even without his demon speed he still caught her before she could reach her clothing. He turned her to face him in a hug leaning over resting his head on her shoulder.

"Why are you so embarrassed?" he questioned her curiously.

"Well I have issues with … well … my body." She replied slightly fidgeting under his grasp.

`Why your gorgeous, beautiful, stunning. How could you feel insecure," his mind reeled at him but all he could manage to ask was "why?"

She wiggled again making sure she wasn't revealing herself again. "Well, I … err … just …" before she could finish Inu Yasha had lifted her head and kissed her. Immediately her body reacted to him. One of her hands wound itself in his now midnight black hair, while the other held onto his muscular back.

His tongue pushed its way in and out of her plump and supple lips, gently caressing her tongue along its edges, periodically pulling it into his own mouth and sucking on it, in mock sex. While his hands ran across her sides and back sending euphoric waves through her body. She moaned into his mouth as her body heated in ecstasy.

Kagome began to untangle her hands from his hair, slowly feeling her way to the lock of fabric that kept him clothed. She broke the kiss, earning a whimper from Inu Yasha, focusing on the task at hand. Inu Yasha pouted slightly at the loss of her soft lips. Then he quickly moved her hands out of the way, and untied the fabric that caused him the loss of her lips.

Inu Yasha's red top opened, he left it to hang loosely on his arms. Kagome greedily took in the sight of his perfectly toned body. Letting her eyes slowly rake down his body, noticing that he was holding his pants up by the waist. She giggled a little at the thought that crossed her mind as to what to do next.

He heard her little giggle and looked up, "What's so funny?"

She moved in close to him loving the opportunity to taunt him while his hands were busy. She started to lick his collar bone, moving to his neck earning frequent moans for her ministrations. Next she moved to his ear sucking lightly on the lobe. All the while her hands kept busy fondling the flesh that was exposed.

Inu Yasha broke almost instantly letting his pants fall to the ground, and letting his top slide off in suite. He pulled her into a chaste kiss then he slowly led her into the hot spring. He pulled her into himself for another kiss before lowering her into the water letting her rest her back on a rock that was partially submerged in the water.

His violet eye's burned with passion gazing into her-own tame ones. "Kagome," his voice was slightly shaken, "are you positive you won't regret this later? I mean I don't want to force yo…" a slender finger hushed him.

"Your still upset about what Kouga said?" she questioned him ever so sweetly.

"Well, I would never want to force my wants and desires onto you." He replied somewhat blushing.

She lifted up from the rock enough to reach his ear, "Inu Yasha, I truly want you here, now, and always."