InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More Than What She Bargained For ❯ Questions ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

More Than What She Bargained For
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
 
 
It had been 7days since Kikyo's announcement and it was planned to have the wedding in 6 weeks. Her father had offered them to stay at the mansion until the wedding. Kagome was at the spa with her two best friends Sango and Rin. They were supposed to take Kikyo with them but Kagome didn't want to be bothered with her right now so she left her ass.
 
“So your sister is getting married uh, I never thought it would happen” Sango said.
 
“I know me either and to such a man that's just so damn fine” Kagome said.
 
“Wait you aren't planning to break them up are you” Rin asked.
 
“No I don't want them to break up…I just wants some sex that's all” Kagome said.
 
“Oh so you just want to mess around until the wedding” Sango asked.
 
“Exactly” she said.
 
“So how long do you think it will take to break this one” Rin asked.
 
“I don't know he looks like he'll be a challenge so I say about two weeks maybe three” she said.
 
“Oh come on Kay no man would ever pass up a free lay…I'm sure it won't take you that long to get him” Rin said.
 
“You may be right I'm gonna see tonight…they are staying at my dad's house until they get married….mainly because daddy wants to see if he can scare him off” she said.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
 
Inuyasha was sitting in the kitchen of his fiancée father's home. He was just sitting there just think about how much his life will change once he says `I do'. It's not like he was having any regrets, he loved Kikyo but it was a big step for him.
 
“Hi Inuyasha” said someone behind him. When he looked back he saw Kagome in a low cut baby blue tee that stopped at her belly ring and some baby blue briefs that said `yummy' in the back. This was just a test to see how faithful was Inuyasha was to his sister.
 
“Oh hey Kagome” he said. She walked over to the refrigerator to get something and bent over to see if he would look. She looked put the corner of her eye to see that he was looking but he caught himself. She got up and smiled. Oh yeah she can definitely get this one no problem.
 
“So Inuyasha how did you and my sister meet” she asked sitting down across from him.
 
“Well we met at a party at her law firm…my Brother introduced me to her” he said.
 
“Hmm do you love her” she asked him just to give him another test.
 
“Why all the questions” he asked. She laughed.
 
“No you don't because if you did you would have answered” she said.
 
“Hey come on I do love your sister very much” he said.
 
“Oh really so if you had the chance you wouldn't cheat on her” she asked her. That took him by surprised. What was up with this girl?
 
“No I wouldn't I'm very faithful to her” he said. Kagome wanted to laugh her ass off when he said that. All men are dogs and he was no different.
 
“Oh really” she said as she got up to walk to him and kissed him. At first he was resistant but then he fell into it and kissed her back. She pulled back and said….
 
“Yeah you're very faithful” she said and left him there confused.
 
`What the hell just happen…why did I kiss her back' he thought. If it were any other woman he would have just pushed them away. But she was different, it was just something about her style that somewhat attracted him to her.
 
`Oh boy it's going to be a tough 6 weeks' he thought.
 
Well here is the 3rd chapter. I just want to give a shout out to THE~ONE~MRS~INUYASHA thx for all of your support, I really appreciated.