InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving Up in the World ❯ Armani Blues ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I am SO very sorry that this update is basically a huge a/n. This won't happen often. I swear. I still think the mini-story is cute.
 
Chapter Fourteen: Armani Blues
 
 
 
Sesshoumaru fiddled with his sleeve as he waited. He was not accustomed to waiting. A sort of rage or perhaps jealousy filled his mind, then he saw something. It was a dress…it was pink, with white, geometric flowers. It was strapless and came out in a large puffy gown to the calf, with a large silky ribbon separating the top from the skirt.
 
Sesshoumaru couldn't help but imagine her in it. She would be absolutely beautiful. He could se her brown tresses falling over the silken material. The pink color matching her flushed face, her slender calves peeking out from beneath the gauzy skirt…
 
“Excuse me sir, may I help you?” a lazy voice interrupted him from his daydreams.
 
“Uh…Yes, I need a formal tux ready in a week. I believe my measurements are already in the computer.” Sesshoumaru said bossily to the Armani salesman, who immediately tried to figure out who, exactly, Sesshoumaru was, since they only kept measurements for their most important customers.
 
“Uh…may I ask-” the salesman started before being cut of by Sesshoumaru.
 
“Takahashi, Sesshoumaru.” Sesshoumaru growled out. He would see that this salesman was fired, later.
 
“Ah, Mr. Takahashi! Indeed we do have an account. Your tux will be ready in three days, with no expense spared!” the salesman was certainly shaping up now… “Will that be all, sir?”
 
“Hm.” Sesshoumaru looked at the dress for a moment. “No. I will need to have a fitting arranged for that dress.” Sesshoumaru said. The salesman suddenly looked incredibly shocked and amused. “Is there a problem?” he snarled.
 
“Oh no! I suppose if you really want to try on the dress then-”
 
“No! I don't want to try on the dress! I want to have a fitting arranged for a female acquaintance!” Sesshoumaru said in the most deadly voice the salesclerk had ever heard.
 
“Yes, sir.” The salesman squeaked.
 
 
SORRY!
 
I am currently occupied with life in general. I am in a transitional phase in life. Right now my only priorities are being happy, school, and cows (don't ask) Moving Up in the World is VERY far from forgotten and WILL BE UPDATED. In all reality this isn't a big deal at all, some authors take 3 months to update every time! (See, I'm such a good girl!) I just wanted to tell you guys it might be a month till I get time again, so don't flip out on me.
 
A/N: (Author's notes on author's notes? I know I have a problem but I think I feel more casual in the A/N)
 
 
Wasn't the mini-story cute? Yes, Rin's dress looks an awful lot like Sess's kimono in the anime. Yes, that was kinda a gay joke thing. I just thought I would poke fun at the fact that some (evil) people like to call Sess gay. Yes, he does look effeminate, but I like to think he is just being stylish. Let's face it, he is still dead sexy. Make-up, or not.
 
So anyways this update was just a tidbit to let you know I still exist. Once school stops being a `new thing' and mother stops acting like a twit you guys can expect regularish updates and no worries. Also I am calling this Chapter 14 since I don't like it when the numbers get out of whack. I don't think I go a day without thinking about MUITW at least five times. I LOVE EACH ONE OF MY REVIEWERS! NONE OF YOU ARE FORGOTTEN! PLEASE LEAVE ME A SPECIAL ONE THIS TIME!
 
SPECIAL NOTES TO SPECIAL PEOPLE~
 
Vegita-dias- I'm sorry I'm not reading your new chapter(s) yet. It's not cause I don't want to, I'm just waiting till I have time and can really enjoy them. I WILL READ AND ENJOY AND REVIEW EVERY ONE OF THOSE SUCKERS ONCE I GET BACK FROM MY LIFE! MEOW!
 
ALL OF YOU REVIEWERS- You really inspire me, encourage me, push me, comfort me, help me, console me, shelter me, inform me, reward me, surprise me, make me feel good about myself, you are all like my coaches. THANK YOU ALL!