InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Much Needed Healing ❯ Discoveries (PT. 2) ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Someone was approaching.

Sesshomaru watched as the little miko lathered herself with his soap and began to wash herself. His reaction was immediate and powerful. Although he had finished rutting with her only moments before, he felt his cock stiffen. What was it about this woman that caused him to abandon his good senses and reason so completely? He was Taisho Sesshomaru, a powerful creature in any age, and this mere mortal could, seemingly effortlessly, bring him to his knees. It was unfathomable.

“Perhaps not entirely unfathomable” he resolved to himself as he watched her tip her head back into the water, her back arching and her breasts thrusting forward as she closed her eyes and sighed.

It was the soft sigh that did it; broke the mighty taiyoukai's resolve once again. With a light growl, he moved towards her, wrapping her in his strong embrace. Lowering his lips to her delicate ear he whispered fiercely, “What have you done to me woman?” He heard her moan softly as he began to drag his fangs lightly over her collar bone.

And then someone knocked on his door.

He straightened, and pulled away from her, noting the soft sound of objection from the miko. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his hips. He snarled as the person at his door knocked once again, louder this time than before. This woman was obviously bad for him. He had registered the fact that someone was approaching his home, and yet that fact had slipped from his mind as soon as he had caught sight of her glistening little frame.

As he walked through the bedroom and out into the main room of the house, his thoughts continued to plague him. He would not allow this woman to continue her domination of him. It was bad enough that he was plagued by a constant onslaught of thoughts of her, that he could not refrain from taking what was so obviously not his to have, but to let her affect him to the point of losing his keen senses? That was too much. And why in the HELL was this person still banging on his door?

Snarling, Sesshomaru flung the door open and bit out “This had better be EXTREMELY important!” Although it was difficult to seem imposing while he was clothed in only a towel, Sesshomaru thought he had pulled it off admirably.

Kouga could only stare. What was it with these mutts? They acted all normal for 500 years, and then they just go all crazy! First Inuyasha, with his seeming remorse, and now Sesshomaru? Mouth gaping at the dripping wet demon lord before him, Kouga was at a loss for words. The only real thought that his brain could muster was “Don't look down! Don't look down! For the love of all things holy, DON'T LOOK DOWN!”

“Speak now or you will never speak again wolf” a flat baritone threatened plainly.

“Uhh.... I came to see you at the office, to discuss with you the party for the representative's return, but I was informed that you had already left for the day.” Ok, so it wasn't eloquent, but it was coherent, and Kouga was justifiably proud of that fact.

“So you felt the pressing need to come to my home and discuss it here? Did it ever occur to you, Kouga, that perhaps your timing may have been inopportune?”

“Not really.” It was out of his mouth and into the open before he could think better of it. Kouga winced slightly at the sight of Sesshomaru narrowing his eyes. But then the taiyoukai heaved a sigh and rolled his eyes, and Kouga realized that he wasn't going to die on this day.

“Despite popular oppinion, this Sesshomaru does have a life outside of work, wolf.”

“Yeah, I know you're a real ladies man Sesshomaru!” Kouga gave a chuckle. Everyone knew that Sesshomaru lived for the company and success. The guy never had a woman on his arm. He glanced up when he realized that his boss wasn't partaking in the joke.

“Hey man, I didn't mean anything personal by that! It was just a joke!” But Kouga could see that Sesshomaru wasn't angry either. And then he understood. “Kami! You've got a woman in there don't you? You do you old dog!” Kouga stood up on tiptoe to crane his neck around the shoulder of the taiyoukai and peer into the home. “Well where is she? I want to meet the lucky girl!”

Sesshomaru opened his mouth to respond the wolf's quip about him being an “old dog” when he heard a sharp exhale of breath. It sounded almost as though the ookami had been punched in the stomach. Glancing down, Sesshomaru visually assured himself that he had done no such thing; his arm remained at his side. Which meant that.......

“Kagome?” A very shocked wolf managed to shout.

“Kouga?” Came the shrill response from behind him.

“Crap.” Muttered the taiyoukai, reminding himself of a certain hanyou.

********************************************************** **************

Hehehe! I bet you all thought that you were going to get another lemon! Not so fast you little hentai's! Although I would love nothing more than to just write about Sesshomaru's naughty romps, I must inform you that plot has returned and we now have things to do.

But there will be more sex. Cause sex is fun. Especially when it involves a sweaty taiyoukai.......

Yum.
~omizumaru