InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Murphys Law ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer (Roses are red, violets are blue, me no own so you no sue)

This is my first fic so no flames just constructive criticism

Schultzy: tell me, oh muse, a story of great heroes and of their adventures

Jasper: Oh shut up, that's all I ever hear from you. Tell me this, tell me that. Cant you ever come up with anything an your own

Schultzy: oh muse, I'm hurt. I talk to you about other things, sometimes, occasionally, just not often.

Jasper: I don't think I'm going to give you any inspiration today, I'm not in the mood.

Schultzy: If you don't inspire me I will sick my evil Satan cat on you, and you remember what happened last time (grins evilly)

Jasper: (shutters) Ok, Ok, just keep that devil spawn away from me

Schultzy: Much better

`thoughts'

"speaking"

`~`~`~`~` Scene change ~`~`~`~`~`~`

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ `~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

(Prologue)

"Very interesting" said Naraku as he peered into the mirror he held in his hand. "You're sure I can use her soul too create a new jewel Kanna?" Kanna peered in the mirror and replied "Yes master Naraku."

In the mirror a girl was running down a modern day street. She had long black hair that went half way down her back and dark chocolate colored eyes. The girl was wearing a long tan skirt with a black tank top and black combat boots. "Oh man, I'm going to be late for school." She said glancing at her watch. She hoisted her bag up her shoulder and increased her speed.

Back with Naraku a dark figure walked into the room Naraku and Kanna were in. Naraku handed the mirror to Kanna and walked over to the figure.

"Did you me Naraku?" Asked the dark figure

"Yes Fukuhara, I need you to open a portal" replied Naraku

"Where to?" asked Fukuhara as he stepped into the light revealing his shoulder length brown hair piercing red eyes and a spider scar on his back.

"To her." Naraku said pointing to the mirror Kanna was holding with an evil gleam in his eyes. "Ariko."

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ `~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

(A/N) So what do ya think? Please review, the more reviews I get the faster I will update.